Sign in to follow this  
Stang

Increase The # Of Players

I didnt even know what "hb freetime" was till now, really.

I dont know if "Jazzda" or "RELIENTK" have hacked it or not, but they are not part of Nemesis Int staff. If they did it, is their problem not Nemesis Int's.

If evocator hacked that server or not is not my business and if he did it is his problem not Nemesis Int's.

Dont blame us for what some persons could have done by their own and stop advertising that server.

Im not advertising the server... Jazzda, RELIENTK or evocator isnt hb nemes staff and thats not the reason I think neme staff is part of the hacking. Only reason I think neme staff is behind it is the comment I got from hb freetime GM's

"Server is down becouse GM of HB Nemesis and some his friends hacked server...

i think server is going to be down untill our GM team solve this problem!.."

If this indeed turns out to be true I will boycott nemesis and try to get as many players with me as I can, but if this isnt the case Im deeply sorry for my accusations.

well Ru...shouldnt we try and ascertain what the truth is before we make those accusations?

also...IF it turns out to be a Nemesis GM acting as a NemesisGM, allow the admins here to respond and

react?

Im telling you...last year this very issue came up about another server...and farjat went BALLISTIC in the staff

room, warning ALL of us that if we ever mess with another server, we will be fired here.

so, lets take this slow please....that GM could just be blaming nemesis for their own security problems.

' date='Mar 30 2010, 09:07 PM' post='311682']

well Ru...shouldnt we try and ascertain what the truth is before we make those accusations?

also...IF it turns out to be a Nemesis GM acting as a NemesisGM, allow the admins here to respond and

react?

Im telling you...last year this very issue came up about another server...and farjat went BALLISTIC in the staff

room, warning ALL of us that if we ever mess with another server, we will be fired here.

so, lets take this slow please....that GM could just be blaming nemesis for their own security problems.

I dont really see any reason for them to just come up with such story and start blaming nemesis... Anyways nothing official has been told yet in hbf forums so I may have been a lil bit hasty with my accusations.

Im just mad cause its been a LONG while since I last had so much fun in HB and I finally found a server that has specs I like to play with and I were able to get my guild together and there's nothing else I love as much in HB as playing with my team =).

Anyways for now Ill just zip it and wait for more information.

A week ago SOMEONE ADVERTICED HB FREETIME HERE.

farjat Deleted a topic Off-Topic Helbreath Freetime (release Date: 23 March)

Topic ID: 27339

RELIENTK isnt a GM from Nemesis

Jazzda IS A GM from Nemesis ARG.

WE DO NOT MESS WITH SERVERS IF THEY DONT MESS WITH US.

Good Job Jazzda. They started and u payback. GREAT.

Ruutu do what u wish. Survivors was and are always welcome, doesnt matter. threatening us is not the way. Just will make us pull trigger.

Im sorry u was happy playing other server. I guess u just choosed the wrong one because can be hacked.

CLOSED.