Sign in to follow this  
Juno_NH

Everyone Should Just Play Mage

Loker took the fh as war, with BBH, was the fh war from neme 1 (Aikanaro was the second fh war). Or im cofusing him with someone else?

Stang, Invisible Skin is not allowed...

Wrigley and Milk3 soloing HC's, dont think 2 warriors could have done that

IPB Image

Me and Eevia did the same thing 3 days ago. Without IS just with Cloud Kill. Eevia is a Bmage as well.

Loker took the fh as war, with BBH, was the fh war from neme 1 (Aikanaro was the second fh war). Or im cofusing him with someone else?

Oh its not, what kinda skins can i use, Regular HB skin bores me

Edited by Stang

Oh its not, what kinda skins can i use, Regular HB skin bores me

all skins but invisible skins i believe..

Yeah can use any skin as long as it doesnt have invisible parts. I like one of the MetaSkins, but it has a grid type bag but I just edited it so its a different bag.

Nope, Loker was a mage before he went warrior...so AzrieL is correct. He wasn't your first FH warrior either I don't believe, but I'm unsure of who it was exactly.

Edited by Synz

geared war > geared mage

war with some items < mage with some items

thats the way i see it..

also remember that character stats where taken into account for big fights between lots of players, not for one on one pvps, so its normal to think one character built is stronger than anotherone if u compare them in pvp.

ps: hey junoh, what are ur stats, bro? u must have sum skills to play naked, i would like to see you play.. too bad i played nemed int very little :P

I definitely dont agree that geared war > geared mage, it might be it might not be.. it depends on how well u use your gear, its always a matter of skills and even the best players makes mistakes.

And what does "geared" mean anyways?

My glory days (about a year ago) I used to play on my warrior.. I had anc bh rep3, mer neck, great hp set, dm5 neck, hero full (ofcourse), MaginEme and some other decent items... with a gear I had warrior was lots and lots of fun to play with and it was actually quite lethal against any char, even wars...

But playing itemless warrior is the most boring thing in nemesis I can imagine... its fun if no1 else has items either, but starting out in a server thats been running for almost a year now (neme2) and where most people are stacked its booooooring, especially with the current defense mages can easily get.

So if I started in nemesis with nothing, I'd definitely be mage... and I can see why there are lots of mages here these days.