Sign in to follow this  
Emke

Santa

duno about santa, but there not gonna switch raid time back unfortunetly. so now no one will play mon-thursday like it used 2 be.

and i can hunt gg in bf during teh week... expect junonh to has xring soon :D:D:D:D

All i want u 2 get is some clothes on boy

and i can hunt gg in bf during teh week... expect junonh to has xring soon :D:D:D:D

All i want u 2 get is some clothes on boy

hero ok?

...got a spare ones? =[

Raid time is perfect now, from friday to sunday you got lot of time to go raid, and you can look for fights every day in ml/ib/dung/ etc.

ib there's usually daily fights

I seem to find several fights in ML/IB every week now, it's pretty nice.

yah.. fight is pretty, but look at weekly ek top list. Be for time set there was like ~60-80 eks per week, now is ~20-40.

I got 100 eks the last time I tried, in a week.

(Therapist Full hero)

eking on mage is dumb easy, andrespepe can get 200 eks in a week,

now ek on war, and get 100 eks in aweek

think melguik has the most for eks in a week

I got 100 eks the last time I tried, in a week.

(Therapist Full hero)

mine personally record was ~50 eks per week, and that was in past.. when raid time was allways 60min. now i did like 15 eks per week.

yah.. fight is pretty, but look at weekly ek top list. Be for time set there was like ~60-80 eks per week, now is ~20-40.

Since when has getting Full Hero been a task that is easily achieved through 24/7 raid? Why should it be? You just want hero handed to you.

Its good the raid is back to normal, now people are EARNING their eks.

I think my record was about 70 in a week with Ancient Giant Sword. Thats REALLY good seeing as my time zone allows for maybe 1/2 sades a week and during my prime raiding time 90-110 people were online (90% afk).

Edited by Vampyr

Pl with every item under the sun doesnt count.

Yeah I left PL on my mage once people starting bringing in items. GooS was the only item whore around then all of a sudden everyone was bringing in Anc Giant Swords, Anc Battle Hammers, MA Sets etc and it killed the fun of being so weak and really having to fight for your survival.

70-150 per week...? See what i mean? Now is more whorse to get eks, whorse than 100%. Between you did get your FH when barracks wasnt 180. Thats the point, why u were killing newbes so fast :ph34r: And im playing on this serever nonstop, already 2 mothns! :P

Edited by Emke

70-150 per week...? See what i mean? Now is more whorse to get eks, whorse than 100%. Between you did get your FH when barracks wasnt 180. Thats the point, why u were killing newbes so fast :ph34r: And im playing on this serever nonstop, already 2 mothns! :P

I live in Australia. When I play the server numbers drop to about 80 people. Probally about half were active. I played 2 sades a week at very most, and I worked every Saturday night. I am full hero. Suck it up. If full hero was easy to get, everyone would have it.

Edited by Vampyr

I live in Australia. When I play the server numbers drop to about 80 people. Probally about half were active. I played 2 sades a week at very most, and I worked every Saturday night. I am full hero. Suck it up. If full hero was easy to get, everyone would have it.

all im doing - most is raiding! 15hrs per day :ph34r:

^ then you're not raiding at the right times, or you don't go where the good fights are. i play 2 hours a week and i get decent kills whenever im on.

its easy to say, when you have prima connection :P. btw old Full heroes did his set when on the server was playing thons of goldies :P

Edited by Emke

^ then you're not raiding at the right times, or you don't go where the good fights are. i play 2 hours a week and i get decent kills whenever im on.

its easy to say, when you have prima connection :P. btw old Full heroes did his set when on the server was playing thons of goldies :P

stop making excuses

right now its no different......... theres alot of newbs around too

just need to learn where to raid