Sign in to follow this  
farjat

Donations Page

I am building the donations Section. Its basicly same way as Arg server donation section but Taking Paypal.

Im wondering what else i can add to get more donations without Fruiting it. I want to Buy new Forum Version!!

This is a TEMPORAL link, which i hosted on Arg server because i have less delay to code on it. Then it will be moved and Bannered to Int in the following Days.

Take a look and give advices please.

http://www.helbreathnemesis.com.ar/donations.php

sell merien xelima zems for reasonable price ???

it wont fruit server because Wyv hunts are popular and tons of stones are dropped and lost by crafting every day , but some ppl are just lazy to hunt , maybe some1 will buy.

something like a package of 10 stones - low price.

it can bring much more money for a short time period that 1 town change for a half year.

and what the point of gold bags? have i missed something? gold always was easy here ....

maybe make some changes in gold drop to make it valuable x 30 than now.

then gold pockets can become popular aswell

p.s. dye price is too high it wont have sucess ...

taking in to count that colored items arent powering ur char in any case just making show off its crazy idea.

anyway im playing low details lol

sell merien xelima zems for reasonable price ???

it wont fruit server because Wyv hunts are popular and tons of stones are dropped and lost by crafting every day , but some ppl are just lazy to hunt , maybe some1 will buy.

something like a package of 10 stones - low price.

it can bring much more money for a short time period that 1 town change for a half year.

and what the point of gold bags? have i missed something? gold always was easy here ....

maybe make some changes in gold drop to make it valuable x 30 than now.

then gold pockets can become popular aswell

p.s. dye price is too high it wont have sucess ...

taking in to count that colored items arent powering ur char in any case just making show off its crazy idea.

anyway im playing low details lol

basicly town and names should keep expensive because we dont like ppl doing it.

Gold have less sence here than in arg, but based on the donation concept, i added it...ppl can choose or not.

Dyes price is because, being cheap they will not be rares = nonsence.

add armor dye ,special cap,hat..

the donations page is online already.

Armor Dye is something i never liked.

Have u tryed to paint over iron? it usually sucks...same with helbreath!

Special hat/caps....na

--------------------------------

I added merien/xelima stone packs.

15*us$ 100

is it expensive enoff for not fruiting them?

add armor dye ,special cap,hat..

the donations page is online already.

Armor Dye is something i never liked.

Have u tryed to paint over iron? it usually sucks...same with helbreath!

Special hat/caps....na

--------------------------------

I added merien/xelima stone packs.

15*us$ 100

is it expensive enoff for not fruiting them?

hmm yes it is xD

btw i got a gold hat M

any chance u can change it to w ? xD

Well TBH these prices are OUTRAGOUS! If you want to make a donation page, do so with prices that normal ppl can afford. Nobody will buy anything from that list at those prices ie. gold dye for 300 USD and the other dyes for 150USD. Rediculous. Donations for that stuff is a good idea, but lower prices. How hard is it to go into the acii files and change a chars town or name, copy/rename/paste files, something we do on a normal basis.

Id donate if the price was right, slate prices are too expensive as well, they dont hurt gameplay, it isnt some rare as hell item etc. Figure something out fair and maybe it will work. Until then, wasting time making a list nobody will donate towards seems kinda pointless imo.

The point of "Donating" is to give a free gift to the server because you want to support it.

The point of farjat's new donation page is to give those who have a lot of money a gift for their donations. The prices are to discourage things like town changes from becoming too common, and to keep the rare dyes rare.

As for slates, how many slates have you made in your time here at Nemesis? I've made about 5, but that's because I've played on a mage for a long time and done a lot of hunting with him.

Eh, i see it differently. Anyways my opinion doesnt really matter, its what the admins want. I was just stating an opinion, and opinions r like assholes, everybody has 1.

Ive been here for 2 years and for some odd reason im really lucky with upgrades. Ive made about 10-15 slates, ive made 3 BBH+4s 2 of which i nvr lost a BBH+3 making. also ive made crazy other upgrades as well, like my tower+4 i have and SBH+3 n/s, as well as i made a RBH hp35+3 first try without losing, tried for +4 and lost.

Upgrades arnt hard, its all about luck. lol.

I do agree that the special dyes are too expensive.. I doubt any1 will buy those with those prices... even if they were 50usd they would be rarely bought.

But this isn't a cash shop, it's a donations page. That's the point!

Think of it as a token of appreciation for a donation, where you get some selection in what the token is.

The point here is not profit.

Once you understand that, it's simple. This isn't the HBUSA cash shop :)