Sign in to follow this  
IRONCLAD

Why Do Beholders Drop Arena Tickets?!

Couldn't help but notice one of the 2nd drops from Beholders are 5 Arena Tickets! Why do they drop this, and what can they be used for?

I find the reason to be a pretty simple: the one who has come up with the droplist just wants to be mean for the guy who gets a 2nd drop off a beholder, and its bunch of tickets to arena..

Nah, i dunno if they even do drop those.. anyone to share experiences about beholder 2nd drops?

I find the reason to be a pretty simple: the one who has come up with the droplist just wants to be mean for the guy who gets a 2nd drop off a beholder, and its bunch of tickets to arena..

Nah, i dunno if they even do drop those.. anyone to share experiences about beholder 2nd drops?

haha

I believe that the Arena Tickets are in place of them dropping Beholder Necklaces, which were taken out of the game a long time ago due to bugs.

Couldn't help but notice one of the 2nd drops from Beholders are 5 Arena Tickets! Why do they drop this, and what can they be used for?

this is from the update or it was always like this?

this is from the update or it was always like this?

Nah, I'm pretty sure it's always been like that, farjat. Don't worry. :P

i have 5 arena tickets. Maybe they are to be used to enter the football game and have the first seat :lol: . May i have a cancell manual instead of these tickets? :)

tigerworms used to drop them too

yeah now they just drop rm10s :/

lol

i'd almost rather the tickets man

same lol