Sign in to follow this  
GeniuS

Some Things

I have few suggestions to make server better.

1. Remove DK Armor. Mages will not be immortal anymore, War vs War pvping will come more interesting.

2. Disable dropping items,when die. Replace zems with merien/xelima so those who have mass zems, does not get angry.

3. Make recall spell like recall scroll, 10secs delay after taking damage. I liked Eldon suggestion that make the spellbook close, but not stop the character so accidental cast wont effect.

All these things would encourage people to pvp and also balance classes.

4. Everybody knows the tale of Excalibur. It would be fun to have a little chance(very very very little one) to get Exacalibur dropped from rocks when mining :)

Remove DK armor? mages inmortals? what server r u playin? once again, ill try to explain, the game is not 1v1, its suposed to be a lot vs a lot! Mages arent inmortals! what r u talkin about?

Disable drops when u die? well thats a very funny part of the game! anything is more beatiful than killin an enemy and see that he dropped Armors.. thats a nice reward for your EK!

I agree that something has to be done about recall tho..

the tale? well.. i would love to see an Excalibur in the server. xD

This game made several HUGE mistakes and they're pretty obvious.

The highest damage spell from the magic shop also freezes...why use anything else? (Yes, other spells are useful like Armor Break and Earthworm Strike, but most other spells are useless!)

The highest damage weapons in the game also strips armors. What were they smoking when they thought of that one??

Why even have axes in the game still?? THEY SUCK SOOOOOOOO BAD. Same crit range as hammers, much lower crit damage and damage period, and they don't strip! LOL!?

Level 180 limit. Dumb...now everyone can have plenty of stat points to make the same generic warrior and mages. You can have your blizzard, 200 mag, and a shield, with a crap ton of vitality still. Cool story HB.

DK Armors...yeah...lets make something that's almost unstrippable and make these characters with high amounts of vitality already last EVEN LONGER. DK armors also makes manufacturing pretty much worthless.

Mshield wand...LOL LET'S MAKE IT ONE HANDED AND HAVE BASICALLY NO REQUIREMENTS! SHIELD+DK ARMORS+MSHIELD WAND...cool story developers, yet another terrible idea.

Terrible game development up in here.

Making DK mage set endu 5000-7000 max and not 10000. Upgrading bbh is pure luck. Upgrading dk+15 wand is a success. DK+15 sword only good for training not worth for figthing ppl. :excl: :excl: :excl: . Wars weapons only safe until+1 and nobody dares to try a GBH+2 or ie sword+2, etc etc cuz % of failing is very high :( .

I have played multiple servers that has DK sets disabled, works fine. And what I meant mages being immortal was that I have multiple times survived from para when 3 or 4 wars hitting me. Mages should be weak, they deal mass damage!

One thing I would also see is balancing weapons. Make axe highest dmg, short range. BattleHammers medium dmg and stripping, medium range. Swords medium dmg, high range.

And you really think that is more fun to see people drop something than see more fights? Usually people keep end1 zems with them, so it does not really change anything. Just removes the fear of losing that zem..

The tale of excalibur? You do not know it? Copy-paste from Wikipedia: In Arthurian romance a number of explanations are given for Arthur's possession of Excalibur. In Robert de Boron's Merlin, Arthur obtained the throne by pulling a sword from a stone. In this account, the act could not be performed except by "the true king," meaning the divinely appointed king or true heir of Uther Pendragon

Ya i think you guys r going out on a limb here. BBH ya it strips good, but most ppl have bbh1 or 2, a handful of bbh+3, and maybe like 5 bbh+4 on server. HBusa is worse, ppl have bbh+7 and bbh+8 there cause u dont fail up to +3 on HBusa so here i think its fair, YA i agree endurance on DK items should be lowered, because dk is better then most PA armors even if its high PA. M shield wand has ALWAYS been a 1 handed weapon with no requirements. the PURE issue here is the DK dont start with other things cause if the DK armor got fixed ppl wouldnt complain about m shield as much, or tower mages as much cause DK could possibly strip as well. The only reason why everybody uses blizz and uses BBH is because not many weapons of any decent use have dropped AT ALL. Drop rate is a little shit causeon every other reg HB server i played, after 2 years of play more then just 2 cancel dropped, 1 esw etc. PPl here hunt like crazy.

Ive suggested a pit in ML like the claws of abaddon r, where depending on what monster u drag there and kill it will respawn in that pit and u can keep adding or removing by luring out. With the way droprates r, ettins wouldnt drop alot of stuff, plus ppl would pvp for control of the pit. It would not be bad. Items are what make ppl want to play, and if nothing but armors are dropping and not any decent weapons, ppl will stop playing. The population is getting large due to HBworld closing its doors so we starting to see 100+ daily again. Please fix these issues b4 the ppl who came here say that they r bored because no items drop for them.

Just IMO

So, u put down PA and Endu on DK, i play a Dex mage, so, 611 vit, let me think... mmmmm with your idea, 10 crits, and im out.. rlly, think about that, if u make the change, in 1 month, the same post will be made by mages sayin, DK has low defense, etc..

just MO

Making DK mage set endu 5000-7000 max and not 10000. Upgrading bbh is pure luck. Upgrading dk+15 wand is a success. DK+15 sword only good for training not worth for figthing ppl. :excl: :excl: :excl: . Wars weapons only safe until+1 and nobody dares to try a GBH+2 or ie sword+2, etc etc cuz % of failing is very high :( .

well my bbh+7 was also pure succes rofl. no luck theres a secret for it ;D

This game made several HUGE mistakes and they're pretty obvious.

The highest damage spell from the magic shop also freezes...why use anything else? (Yes, other spells are useful like Armor Break and Earthworm Strike, but most other spells are useless!)

The highest damage weapons in the game also strips armors. What were they smoking when they thought of that one??

Why even have axes in the game still?? THEY SUCK SOOOOOOOO BAD. Same crit range as hammers, much lower crit damage and damage period, and they don't strip! LOL!?

Level 180 limit. Dumb...now everyone can have plenty of stat points to make the same generic warrior and mages. You can have your blizzard, 200 mag, and a shield, with a crap ton of vitality still. Cool story HB.

DK Armors...yeah...lets make something that's almost unstrippable and make these characters with high amounts of vitality already last EVEN LONGER. DK armors also makes manufacturing pretty much worthless.

Mshield wand...LOL LET'S MAKE IT ONE HANDED AND HAVE BASICALLY NO REQUIREMENTS! SHIELD+DK ARMORS+MSHIELD WAND...cool story developers, yet another terrible idea.

Terrible game development up in here.

Smartest man on this forum.