Sign in to follow this  
farjat

Need Suggestions.

OK as the aRG nemesis is opening soon, i need to integrate them with the forums also.

Original idea was to use a different forum, but using the same one is good because the arg players will give hits to the international server hbtop here....then int should be first always..

I know args are mess, but admins prefers integration all in one. and its actually better it will give this forum A LOT of new blood.

I need to organice the forum sections, as the arg players will be lots.

Basicly the root forums was reordered into 3 main sections.

Staff

Arg

Int

I will keep Arg as second in order for a week to make easyer to find for new ppl. then i will put Int back at top.

Int insides still needs work.

Como esta ahora esta muy bien.. un Foro del ARG, dentro del mismo gran foro...

bien separados.. el del INT con el del ARG. Lo que se podria hacer ahora para no agrandar tanto al gran foro es que, en la parte del Arg agregar un subforo que diga otras secciones o otros temas y dentro de ese agregar todo lo mismos foros que tiene el del Int como sugerencias, guild, fotos, ayuda etc..

Igual si agregas todos los subforos al igual que como esta en el de INT,no va a quedar mal es lo mismo solo que haciendo lo que dije anteriormete podria quedar un poco mas ordenado para que no aya confucion?s.. y adem?s podemos seguir usando nuestras mismas cuentas para ambos..

Saludos..

I have some ideas:

1. Hide the staff areas from public view. Make a single topic in General Discussion for the development of server.

2. Delete Nemesis 1 left-over forum.

3. Delete all language-specific forums (chinese, korean, etc. - it's obvious we could do without them..)

4. Merge suggestions forum and event suggestion forum.

5. Delete useless signature sub-forum.

6. Consider removing the complaint,bugs,etc forum to stress using the ticket system instead.

7. Make the video section a sub-forum of the screenshot forum. Consider renaming it to "Helbreath Media"

I'll look for others.

Asi como esta me parece es lo mejor. Asi todos entran en esta pagina para poder leer el foro.

Ademas me copa la idea de poder leer el bardo del foro del Arg sin tener que ir a otra pagina.

Instead of having an entire Donations section, you could just post all the information for donating in general as a sticky post.

The Asian section isn't needed and is barely used at all.

Delete server help and post a sticky topic in general telling people needing help to use the ticket system.

Delete Nemesis 1 stuff, it's good for nostalgia but is unneeded space.

Aresden and Elvine sections aren't really needed either to be honest, as most things can fall under a different category pertaining to the game. By removing these both, you can add the question and answer forum back to the main forum page.

The spam section can be removed and "Not Helbreath Chat" can be renamed to just Off-Topic.

If you wanted to clean the forum up even further, you could transfer the guides and whatever to the main page instead of taking up space on the forum.

I didnt remove the Asian section yet because i want to wait to Scat since he really wanted that section.

Neme 1, sexy wanted to keep it.

i will take a look at the rest, thanks.

I moved Int's Aresden and Elvine sections to be under General Topics, just like the Arg forum to make it look nicer.

Mati por ahi te falta un lugar para los gm y los admin. No lo vi. si esta es al pedo lo que escribi pero sino, tendrias que ponerlo por fuera de los foros de ARg e Int asi los gm y los admin pueden postear ahi.

Por lo demas me parece que esta bastante ordenado.

Mati por ahi te falta un lugar para los gm y los admin. No lo vi. si esta es al pedo lo que escribi pero sino, tendrias que ponerlo por fuera de los foros de ARg e Int asi los gm y los admin pueden postear ahi.

Por lo demas me parece que esta bastante ordenado.

existe hace siglos, solo que no lo ves.