Sign in to follow this  
orlan

Hp Slate Or Merien Slate?

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Durante la sade de ayer vi por primera ves como funcionan las hp slate (o hp tablet)y quede sorprendido por el efecto que tienen ya que hace que te miseen los golpes en vez de solo darte full hp por 20 minutos, lo cual debiera llamarse merien slate (tiene el mismo efecto que el merien shield), hp slate deberia subirte el hp a 9999 y que si te pegan por 50 vuelva a subir a 9999, nada mas,no impedir que te peguen

Yesterday during Sade I saw for the first time, how the slate hp ( or hp tablet) work and be surprised by the impact because it does not hit you rather than just give you full hp for 20 minutes, which should be called Merian slate (it has the same effect as the Merian shield),

The slate should get hp to 9999 hp and if you hit 50 then go up to 9999, nothing more, not prevent they will hit you.

Merien shield/plate destroys your armor. HP slate just give you full hp.

Why compare these two which each other?

Merien shield/plate destroys your armor. HP slate just give you full hp.

Why compare these two which each other?

i dont sure if i want reply u, merien shield give u full protect magic and phisical dmg, and hp slates do the same,

but should give full hp just like the example I gave in 9999 for 20 min max healt, or call Merian slate , it is understood

ramz, sheild = pretty much invincible. You cannot be touched. Plate = break weapons.

MP Slate = Unlimited Mana... so why shouldnt HP slate = Unlimited HP?

This is how sades were ruined in HBINT though, I would hate to see the same thing happen here (although I doubt it because noone gives two shits about the base and they all just go ek crazy...)

the point is that, just be nice to you for unlimited hp, but what it does is complete magic defense and physicality DMG, (should be able to hit, but it does not get his hp down) sry for my bad english ppl

ramz, the point of this guy is this:

hp slate should give infitine hp (9999), but for example if u run out of amp, ull get blizzed and fly everywhere, but wouldnt die

but instead that, hp slate makes u unotuchable, means u cant get hitted, like GMs, so u have 20 mins of pure eking without being bothered, and he thinks that should be fixed

Ah ok Gimlim explained it a bit better.

What you want is, people to still take damage so they can be bumped out from behind towers etc but still have full hp?

HP Slate as it is now = 20 Minutes of Merien Shield effect, but able to cast/use normal weapons.

What he wants = Instead of Merien Shield effect, just give the person 99,999 HP for 20 minutes, and let them be hit as normal but not be able to die.

P.S. I thought it was supposed to be 10 minutes, not 20 minutes, or was that a typo?

It was sad to watch HighTimes and yoohoo destroy our base and been unabled to do anything but to watch :wacko: . Should it be fixed to only 10 mins that effect? :)

Umm I think it is actually 10 minutes already. All the other slates are 10.

It doesn't need changing tbh. Slates are pretty damn hard to make on this server. I've attempted hundreds of time with few successes.

No worries imo.

activaron....por que activo primero argenlandia en la base ares....fue muy divertido ....XD

pero en si no hay nada que arreglar.....es muy dificil que te salga una y que encima sea de hp o mp

It was sad to watch HighTimes and yoohoo destroy our base and been unabled to do anything but to watch :wacko: . Should it be fixed to only 10 mins that effect? :)

HAHAHA!!! Home Grown FTW!!!!