Sign in to follow this  
Stang

Belv Is Helping Elvine

He thinks after he dropped by special bh on wh floor and spammed in town for everyone 2 get, that im gonna give him some junky gs back.. Ya right.. But that has nothing 2 do with why he is mad, he is mad becuase i left survivors and called him out on what he does. He is using that as an excuse 2 atack me..

Well any way there was a fight in ib and Belv started 2 atack me and tell Elvine my time for amp. He was Trying 2 help them Kill me

Here are a few ss.

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Would make ticket but i have always been buged

i see him pking you, but there are elvine around.

the game allows for pking (crims), so i dont see much of a big deal other than it would

annoy the sh#$%$# out of me.

i see him pking you, but there are elvine around.

the game allows for pking (crims), so i dont see much of a big deal other than it would

annoy the sh#$%$# out of me.

He was helping elvine kill me(second from botom ss there both atacking me). Thats town betrayal, its in the rules. Banable

get over yourself, i helped nobody to kill you, I MYSELF was trying to kill you. cry more, this post needs locked already. btw this is the reason i was trying to kill hm besides the fact that he scammed me, i already made a ticket but it's good that players know why.

http://img222.imageshack.us/i/nemesis20090713173514ar.jpg/

the SS speaks for itself.

the boyfriends broke up? =X

anyway burned u should know there is a ticket system, no need to do this post

get over yourself, i helped nobody to kill you, I MYSELF was trying to kill you. cry more, this post needs locked already. btw this is the reason i was trying to kill hm besides the fact that he scammed me, i already made a ticket but it's good that players know why.

That ss shows that u know how 2 hit cntl j and aim it over my head.

And i woulda made a ticket but i am bugged, always says i have invalid text, GM's dont know why..

LOL big misunderstanding here, thats a nick i used to use on another server where burned knows me from, he was whisping me at the time and obviously hit # by mistake. sry for misunderstanding >.<

terrible attempt at trying to cover for someone. he was whispering grimhild who was standing right next to him. n i was talking to grim also, then he called me that. try again. can this topic get locked already?

Since im busy and in bad mood, i banned both for a week. Burned and Belv.

If i hear a complain, i will delete character...Im tired of stupid attitude.

Cuando vuelve fernandito a lo de tinelli?

on: dunno why Belv has become very popular, and very conflictive (dunno if thats a word, but if please someone translate it, ty xD)

Guys just leave it , you can't do anything about its FARJAT'S server he makes the rule's around here :] had to learn that the hard way after 30 bans haha.

Leave belv alone >.< its a game he's not complaining im actually on his side.

Wrigley your whining, things in game always happen like this leave it alone cry baby -_-'!

I always get punked around like this lolz by gimlarr but I don't go out showing people what they do .

Make the best out of this guys.

To end belv you r0x :D

Guys just leave it , you can't do anything about its FARJAT'S server he makes the rule's around here :] had to learn that the hard way after 30 bans haha.

Leave belv alone >.< its a game he's not complaining im actually on his side.

Wrigley your whining, things in game always happen like this leave it alone cry baby -_-'!

I always get punked around like this lolz by gimlarr but I don't go out showing people what they do .

Make the best out of this guys.

To end belv you r0x :D

DW they both happy now.

One sended a ticket yesterday to get the other banned and the other made this topic today to make him banned also.

So both banned = both happy!

DW they both happy now.

One sended a ticket yesterday to get the other banned and the other made this topic today to make him banned also.

So both banned = both happy!

jajajajaja que no digan despues que no haces nada...... :lol:

este thread es muy stupid......parecen oggi junco y guido suler peliandose.... :D

Lol farjat.

Although a piece of serious advice Burned. In my dealing with Belv since PL I've noted nothing but a bad attitude from that guy, and an explosive temper if you're ever on his bad side.

You let someone like that into your guild/trust at your peril.

Good luck, see you after the ban is up.

:( Obi wan............... well i guest see you after this. sry.