Sign in to follow this  
-Marclorc-

Read Carefully

Well guys as WE ALL know Mages And Warriors are overpowerd with the tower + mshield .

This doesn't favor the warrior

Or the b mage I suppose

Why? Well because when a war with bbh is hitting another war with a dk set and the other war decides to back of , what does he do? Tower + mshield and we've all experienced that and its annoying as hell correct?

Another annoying one is when you finnaly get a para on a mage and start critting but they tower + mshield and you can never kill them not even with fh + bbh+3 + dm5 + ring of xel its just impposible you hit low .

Having the m shield + tower against you is a pain in the butt0x.

But using it favors you, what I suggest is when equiping the tower shield and clicking on the mshield to equip it the tower releases therefor you only wear one, either wear the tower or the mshield its like casting with a shield you either have the shield on or the shield of . Please take this seriously no flames and comments welcome . Tell me what you think and if its a hot topic I say make a poll and see. If tower + mshield combinatiom should still be.

Not such a good idea in my mind. People should have a right to decide whether to fight someone or not. Most of the duels go on no shield, no mshield, no amp etc etc anyways and in mass pvp having shield + mshield on while boxed or jumped by like 10 people from the other town doesn't really change much... If a person does not want to fight, he should have the right and tower & mshield give a player the choice. Besides that, towers & mshields have been around for years. Everyone who's needed, has gotten their hero sets & eks. A definite no from me.

Just another suggestion to make eking easier and to make people abide by certain peoples "unwritten rules".

I agree with Marclorc. Msshield+ tower shield its too much defense for a mage, also mention that dk set of mage has a LOT of defense already. Comparing with the outstanding dmg mages do already it makes warriors useless to crit a parad mage for only 10 or 15 seconds. Wars only can shoot 18 criticals, then they have to wait a lot of time for crits to come back, while mages only need to blizza and press delete button to continue with the masacre.

:wacko:

You know while were at it, lets just remove tower sheilds. Lets remove PFM and AMP and Invis.

If you want to attack defenseless mages stick to the scorp pit.

You know while were at it, lets just remove tower sheilds. Lets remove PFM and AMP and Invis.

ppl just want easy kills

its like mages saying

remove ma/mr armors or necks cos i can hit a warrior for -10

pfft

learn to fight and live with it

ppl just want easy kills

its like mages saying

remove ma/mr armors or necks cos i can hit a warrior for -10

pfft

learn to fight and live with it

Ya, if u dont want to mages use shield pvp them. I do only naked pvps, so we r pretty much equal changes to get ek, there is skills what we need, and pvps wont last so long.

+1