Sign in to follow this  
-Gambit

Original Serv Dmg To Weapons.

All the txt file in contents does is show you what it says in Blacksmith. Even the poor Blacksmith doesnt know what the hell is going on :mellow: Also gambit, if you had read my post at the start of the threat you would notice what I said regarding the lowering of damage, BBH was the only weapon (that was publicly announced) to be altered, and it wasnt altered from HBUSA standards it was altered from HB Nemesis 1 standards - it is much better now than it was.

I dont think any other weapons have been lowered, Im the only person on the server who uses a GiS day in day out and I think GiS is ok (would love a slight dmg increase but Ive done fine so far).

hbportal is based on hbusas configs so it can be very differnt

the cfg file they use to run the servers is the one that matters not any text file you have ;P

HB Portal is not set up by HB USA initially. The content added to that portal was done by players. HB Portal is still filled with errors and/or rumour stuff. Once HB USA took it over (or became partner or whatever) nothing was changed to the content. It still got those errors.

Besides, HB USA has changed alot of stuff because they lost alot of players. They did some radical changes, some crazy ones! They changed official weapon damage, too.

I also think that changing damages or altering gameplay a lot will not do any good to Helbreath. It will change the way you are used to play now, making it a different game basically! I suspect there will be alot of disagreement between players about what changes will be good and what changes will be bad. I am worried about making it so that everyone can be happy.

well on my point of view i just think that some rare weopans dmg are quite low, because rare weopans are ment to be good. i am not saying to put rare weopans 2 crits = kill. I am just saying to up slighter the dmg from atleast lb,de and ds. They are hard to get as fck thats why there is only 1 of each on the server and 2 (demon slayer,lb) are from events :S. The only rare weopan here that is decent is kloness blade and it was from event to :S when i see CRITICALS on people even when they have positive rep and i see lb, de and ds damage on normal dmg and with crits, i am like :S? wtf? cant u gms considerate rare weopans damage? i know that this was asked like 1 milion of times? but jesus :S come on, they are rare weopans and even bs weopans give more dmg then them :S.

Imo Blood sword own warriors. Demon slayer must be about the same just with higher dmg so i don't see the problem. Ofc the low dmg is bad vs mages but look at it like this. Own warrs / Get owned by mages.

Though HB portal writes: Blood items will reduce HP Recovery and Maximum Health Points of wielder by 20%. Has High Hitting Probability.

Does this work? Is it supposed to work? Or is it just another rumour?

Edit:

HB portal didn't write anything about high hitting prob on Demon Slayer. Does it even have high hitting prob? :S Never fought a Demon slayer but i know blood swords hitting prob is awsome.

DS does have pretty dam good hit prob, and yes the HP recovery disadvantage does exist on Blood Weapons - which pretty much makes Blood Rapier and Blood Axe useless because a Ancient Rapier hits the same as BR and Blood Axe is 1 handed so youd like to take advantage of the hit prob for tanking.

I spent some time looking around the korean hb site... And I found out that a lot of nemesis weapons are lower dmg than original server's. Why is this? I've always thought of nemesis as a nearly 1:1 server with official ones.. I think helbreath's 1v1 pvp is slow enough when both players know what they're doing, no need to make it any slower. Would love to see weapons with their original damage. Btw, I've only listed what I thought are the most commonly used weapons... Anyways, here are the examples :

Black shadow sword:

original: 2d12+3; 2d13+3

nem: 2d12+3; 2d12+3

Battlehammer:

original: 3d8+1; 3d10+1

nem: 3d7+2; 3d9+2

Composite Bow:

original: 1d10; 1d10

nem: 1d6; 1d6

All bs wands:

original: 2d4; 2d4

nem: 1d6; 0d0

Rapier:

original: 1d7;1d10

nem: 1d7;1d7

Esterk:

original: 1d8;1d12

nem: 1d7;1d10

Flamberge:

original: 2d11;2d12

nem: 2d10;2d12

I think this is something that should be taken into consideration... I'd like to see nemesis as close as possible to the real game. Btw, there's one more thing that's annoying me - neon pink & yellow capes -.-

The original colors are far more beautiful.

Oh, and there is one other thing... I saw new rare spells have been added. A new spell that can be bought from wt has also been added. "Fury of Thor". Needs 182 int and costs 40k.

Unfortunately I couldn't understand what the spell does, if any one can - please translate this :

블리자드급의 공격력을 갖는 전격계 속성 마법으로 일직선상에 데미지를 주며, 범위 또한 넓다.

Anyways, is there hope of getting this spell?

u are wrong, HB nemesis is running config files from HB USa version 3.82 Originals. I personally took them (it was easy to get linking a hgserver to USA or int woldservers and sniffing the ethernet card for the info ws send...)

U just have bad contents probably.

also DS was 50%+ dmg to demons PLS FIX

Demon Slayer never had any extra damage against Demon. I think HBportal started this rumour :glare:. The rest of their info is correct, though. Just the "Does extra damage to Demons" part is wrong.

Also I don't get where you get the 50% number from...?

PLS EXPLAIN!

Not from the beggining dannyboy, but i remember koreans announced this on an update. And we probably dont have it/dont want it anyway.

What you have is the Contets2 (from BS) which you can manually edit and write 3d10+15 and it will not make the BH 3d10+15.

Is just for the "view".

The dices are at .cfg

U guys should listen to this guy more...he is 99% of the times right.

Yeah DS I dunno its weird without actually using one. The damage is good, it has a pretty good average hit, unlike GiS that fluctuates widly, you might hit a 15, next hit will be a 90 (with zerk, and yes thats what GiS does). The hit prob absolutely rapes and I mean it rapes. Even not using FH, it rapes.

Some of the older people here will remember me constantly complaining about Demon Slayer on Nemesis 1, it appears it has been improved quite a bit on Nemesis 2.

Although on terms of damage, my max damage is not all that much lower than demon slayers, its the hit prob that makes it an awesome weapon. You do have to remember though, Demon Slayer has never been an epic PvP weapon, its always been a PvM one. Keeping that in mind I think its pretty decent and would kill to have it.

I would still hunt for one, but I am sick to death of demons. Literally I can count the amount of first drops I have had from Demons on 1 hand and Ive been hunting Demons pretty much as soon as I started here

Ur ancient gis hit better than DS im 100% sure

well on my point of view i just think that some rare weopans dmg are quite low, because rare weopans are ment to be good. i am not saying to put rare weopans 2 crits = kill. I am just saying to up slighter the dmg from atleast lb,de and ds. They are hard to get as fck thats why there is only 1 of each on the server and 2 (demon slayer,lb) are from events :S. The only rare weopan here that is decent is kloness blade and it was from event to :S when i see CRITICALS on people even when they have positive rep and i see lb, de and ds damage on normal dmg and with crits, i am like :S? wtf? cant u gms considerate rare weopans damage? i know that this was asked like 1 milion of times? but jesus :S come on, they are rare weopans and even bs weopans give more dmg then them :S.

I understand, this user or moha or torana (is the same person :P) claims to get better dmg on his DS, is absolutely normal, but the DS has the correct DMG, the thing is, I dont understand the drop rate, it should be inceased sharply. it makes the value insane and at the end the user can see the dmg is shit, ancient giant good value and good dmg

No my GiS does not hit better damage, its VERY close in terms of MAX hit but not quite. One thing I did notice though, the DS has very good average swing. Much like DK15. It hits around the same everytime, whereas GiS will hit in a range from 30 and my highest zerked normal swing on a monster is 104. Arlight was hitting a pretty much constant 50 on me whereas I was hitting anywhere from 30 - 70 on him.

No my GiS does not hit better damage, its VERY close in terms of MAX hit but not quite. One thing I did notice though, the DS has very good average swing. Much like DK15. It hits around the same everytime, whereas GiS will hit in a range from 30 and my highest zerked normal swing on a monster is 104. Arlight was hitting a pretty much constant 50 on me whereas I was hitting anywhere from 30 - 70 on him.

If hbportal is correct about weapon dmg, if I'm not mistaken... your gis hits a bit harder on L and a bit lower on s-m. I mean, one is a fairly common drop (the gis) and the other is an ultra-rare weapon. I think the ds should have a fair advantage over the anc gis :/.

As far as other weapons' dmg goes... I'll be quiet from now on. This has gotten a bit too complicated for me. Haven't really had any experience with hb files etc, so erm... I guess I'll have to believe what farjat's said.

one is a fairly common drop (the gis) and the other is an ultra-rare weapon. I think the ds should have a fair advantage over the anc gis :/.

one is a fairly common drop (the gis) and the other is an ultra-rare weapon. I think the ds should have a fair advantage over the anc gis :/.

Well bro... ur ancient has good balance price/dmg

DS worth alot more only because (as Lythium said) "is the unique DS in server"

Unique items does not mean are excellent, and the best example is DS (mediocre dmg / so expensive) since dk15 is way better and FREE

No Moha, but GM should increase the drop rate of ur "ultra rare" cause the dmg is low (same as the original HB) so dont try to change it ;)

The answer is not to increase the drop rate on them, that is the most pathetic fix ever.

IMO, DK+15 doesnt need damage increased. I was fighting Muta yesterday who has DK15 ROD and Im assuming DM3/4. The hit prob is very good and the damage is good considering it is a 130 strength weapon. Sure the argument arises that it costs 128 majestics to get - its a high exp server. 128 majestics is what 64 hours of leveling? Play for 3 hours a day you can get it in 3 weeks. Not the massive task it appears to be. Its not supposed to have the same damage as BBH, you have to have a downside to having so much vit - damage is that downside.

If anything I would like the damage of the less used weapons raised slightly, Giant Sword, Battle Axe and perhaps Battle Hammer - get some more classes of warriors out there apart from 200 and 130 strengthers.

And yes Jaapy you are correct, Thor is the Norse God of Thunder.

You are correct, sir. The damage on DK15 is fine, especially since you get all those extra stats you can put in vit for having 130 str. I have zerk, 200 dex, and soon to have 50 mag, and I still have 800+ HP.

I agree about raising the damage (slightly) of the under-used weapons, ALONG with the under-used spells. We need to get some frickin variety in these builds, instead of just BBH or DK15 warrios, and Blizz Mages.

make dk15 140 str plx <3

IMO, DK+15 doesnt need damage increased. I was fighting Muta yesterday who has DK15 ROD and Im assuming DM3/4. The hit prob is very good and the damage is good considering it is a 130 strength weapon. Sure the argument arises that it costs 128 majestics to get - its a high exp server. 128 majestics is what 64 hours of leveling? Play for 3 hours a day you can get it in 3 weeks. Not the massive task it appears to be. Its not supposed to have the same damage as BBH, you have to have a downside to having so much vit - damage is that downside.

If anything I would like the damage of the less used weapons raised slightly, Giant Sword, Battle Axe and perhaps Battle Hammer - get some more classes of warriors out there apart from 200 and 130 strengthers.

And yes Jaapy you are correct, Thor is the Norse God of Thunder.

You are correct, sir. The damage on DK15 is fine, especially since you get all those extra stats you can put in vit for having 130 str. I have zerk, 200 dex, and soon to have 50 mag, and I still have 800+ HP.

I agree about raising the damage (slightly) of the under-used weapons, ALONG with the under-used spells. We need to get some frickin variety in these builds, instead of just BBH or DK15 warrios, and Blizz Mages.

make dk15 140 str plx <3

Should be made 143 then...