Sign in to follow this  
Aki

Cancellation Droprate

I've did a search on the forums and realised that cancellation is extremely rare. So far, there seems to be only 2 legit drop in the whole of nemesis that I know of.

Bro & Kyoko.

Is it possible for us to know the droprate or is it illegal? Must be something like 0.00001% I'm planning to spend months and months or even years hunting for it and if i actually get it, I bet i'll be called an edited char too until the GM clarifys it. :glare:

2 ares with cancel? i think its baned 1 of em

also i think cancel has been taken off from cyc second drop, so the only way to get it its via liche/beholders xD

All of SLYONE's items and his Cancellation spell are edited, but I think he IS the only cancellation user in Aresden at the moment. (SLYONE/Boy is the ONLY user on this server that is edited. Period.)

Kyoko is the only Elvine with it, and he rarely plays.

Im pretty sure there is another ares with cancel. During a raid or maybe a sade last week I could of sworn I saw someone cast cancel and slyone wasnt anywhere near me. I may have been tripping but I dont think so can any admin verify?

All of SLYONE's items and his Cancellation spell are edited, but I think he IS the only cancellation user in Aresden at the moment. (SLYONE/Boy is the ONLY user on this server that is edited. Period.)

Kyoko is the only Elvine with it, and he rarely plays.

thought GIMLIN was edited too?

stupid GIMLAR is a liar

also i think cancel has been taken off from cyc second drop, so the only way to get it its via liche/beholders xD

I could believe this, can we get this confirmed?

becouse his mum affords the server :)

ye eldon i have known this for long ( idk why xD) but looks like lot of ppl dont, but i think i heard sometime loooong time ago it was going to b like that...

Can i ask why they are edited?

Its no to make trouble, only curious :P

SLYONE/Boy is the son of the woman who pays for the server, SexyBitch.

Like I said before, though, he is the ONLY edited player on this server.

HUH!? Can someone clarify if cancellation is removed from clops. Don't wanna spend months hunting clops in vain.

and as some one said above, ares did have 1 legit cancelation, but it was banned, i dont know why, and as you see, others spells are more rare than cancel, there isnt a single inhbhition on server, and only 1 esw

if i'm not mistaken it is Girl or Girl_ the ares cancelation mage u guys are talking about who is banned for god knows what reason.

The droprate of cancellation is low, that's well known by everyone.

I've never saw an RM10 or DF10 drop from cycs, maybe other people got it, but I didn't, knwoing those are already extreemly hard to get from cyc, don't put hopes into cancellation from cycs.

I think, and suggest you to hunt Liche or Beholders for Cancellation, as both drop em at a higher rate, though Liche is most prefered as it also drops other rare spells and items.

All official nemesis drops with eventual rates can be found at our Nemesis Portal: http://portal.helbreathnemesis.com