Sign in to follow this  
Lorth-Blizzy-

Auto Repair

You guys are blowing that out of proportions. You're not relying on the fact that people could forget to repair a piece of armor to get your EK's do you? I strongly believe that most, if not almost everyone, will repair their entire armor. I think that it's rare to forget a piece and that isn't so much of an issue. There are reasons not to repair, for example when you are short on cash or when lots of enemies camp the BS entrance. But having to do an annoying repair action on several items is not a reason not to repair. I doubt it will change the EK yield of the game.

I find the benefit of making repairs easier and quicker outweighing the fact that your EK yielding abilities are diminished very very slightly.

I'm still for adding this option to make repairing less annoying.

You guys are blowing that out of proportions. You're not relying on the fact that people could forget to repair a piece of armor to get your EK's do you? I strongly believe that most, if not almost everyone, will repair their entire armor. I think that it's rare to forget a piece and that isn't so much of an issue. There are reasons not to repair, for example when you are short on cash or when lots of enemies camp the BS entrance. But having to do an annoying repair action on several items is not a reason not to repair. I doubt it will change the EK yield of the game.

I find the benefit of making repairs easier and quicker outweighing the fact that your EK yielding abilities are diminished very very slightly.

I'm still for adding this option to make repairing less annoying.

+ no more accidently sell armor instead of repair ;)

I think a repair all function is a fine idea, people will still forget to repair.

However, with that, please make boots/rings repairable at BS as well. I see the sense in repairing boots at shop but it's something that makes a lot less people wear their boots.

One thing to remember though guys is that repair all will repair all items in your bag including all junk/clothes you are carrying. That's not bad (as repaired items sell for more and make up that cost) but it's something to be aware of.

However, with that, please make boots/rings repairable at BS as well. I see the sense in repairing boots at shop but it's something that makes a lot less people wear their boots.

I disagree. Repairing them at shop, people forget to repair them, and they break that much easier. Leave it how it is, they're common enough.

One thing to remember though guys is that repair all will repair all items in your bag including all junk/clothes you are carrying.

I think a repair all button would only repair the items your have equipped. Other items still need manual repair.

One thing to remember though guys is that repair all will repair all items in your bag including all junk/clothes you are carrying.

I think a repair all button would only repair the items your have equipped. Other items still need manual repair.

If this is so, then try to make it somehow fit in with the normal repair function e.g. after you do the repair all it lets you to go the "trade" window with the blacksmith so you can start double clicking all the rest of your items to repair.

If this is so, then try to make it somehow fit in with the normal repair function e.g. after you do the repair all it lets you to go the "trade" window with the blacksmith so you can start double clicking all the rest of your items to repair.

or just equip the rest of the items you want repair

Might aswell turn it into an arcade style game the full way then..... If people dont' wanna spend a few minutes repairing (like an RPG) but instead wanna drive into a garage and have their car spotless (like GTA or any arcade game) ..fine..

Yet in that case - why not have an option to eat in the shop (eat all at once) ..not one by one.. but all in one shot..I dont like to double click on the meat constantly ..it waste my time ..and is very annoying..

Id like to walk into the shop and press one button and have no hunger ..and no need to double click 5 pieces of food..

5 pieces of food ..10 pieces or armor double clicking..

That is what this is about, people double clicking 10 pieces of armor.. or sometimes less.. (it varies).. I also hate double clicking food.. Im sure many others do aswell..

Good suggestion. Let's do it!

no please...

Why not? I'm just curious about what you think the disadvantages might be.

IMO its like adding a command for example . Ctr +m, to shoot constantly last spell

pretty much like a macro why changes like this should be done?

+1

Question: Why fix what's not broken? ;)

+1

or mayb we should get rid of hunger status

coz it annoys me too ?

please stop this kind of suggestions

off:

evil number of posts

Might aswell turn it into an arcade style game the full way then..... If people dont' wanna spend a few minutes repairing (like an RPG) but instead wanna drive into a garage and have their car spotless (like GTA or any arcade game) ..fine..

Yet in that case - why not have an option to eat in the shop (eat all at once) ..not one by one.. but all in one shot..I dont like to double click on the meat constantly ..it waste my time ..and is very annoying..

Id like to walk into the shop and press one button and have no hunger ..and no need to double click 5 pieces of food..

5 pieces of food ..10 pieces or armor double clicking..

That is what this is about, people double clicking 10 pieces of armor.. or sometimes less.. (it varies).. I also hate double clicking food.. Im sure many others do aswell..

4 sure

Repairing is a transaction, eating food is not.

Technically players have the ability to collect better types of food if they dont want to have to eat as much, and they can buy food if they want to do it fast.

Eating is a kind of cool aspect, and its actually ingame to stop mass macroing/afk training.

However, I think special food should have a slight temporary effect on hp/mp/sp regens too (very low and quite short) - and this will be a suggestion that i table in the future.

As far as repairs are concerned though, a repair all button is a nice touch, and I'd like to see it either:

1. Repair all including whats in your bag (possibly not so good)

Or

2. Repair what you are wearing then take you back to screen like the trade screen where you can just double click all your items to repair (the ones in the bag).

Eldon, in arcade games like Grand Theft Auto you drive your car into the garage and its fixed...

HB isnt an arcade game.. why trying to make it like an arcade game where you dont even have to think ..just run around like a headless zombie..

HB is an RPG, let people do some roleplaying and 'thinking'..

*This is just my opinion, I dont care either way- but it seems you are taking away more and more 'variables' and addding more 'constants'.. just like an arcade game.

People repairing or forgetting to repair is a variable..

I doubt this suggestion alone will turn HB into an arcade game. Aren't you exaggerating a little?

I dont really think its all that hard to repair items (except my berk on my mage, always under chain and thats a pain), but if it is easy to add i dont see why not. But if it is going to be difficult to add then, its not that big of a deal.

We will have to see what Jappy or White think.

Uh, When you have multiple sets in your bag, it's definitely a pain to repair everything.

Make boots and shoes unbreakable like cape pls. :P

+1 no to 1 button repair. And yes to repair all hero stuffs at bs. same for boots/shoes