Sign in to follow this  
Synz

+3

Here's the idea:

You can upgrade any weapon to +3 without having the danger of it disappearing except for BBH and BH. This might help out baxe and gis builds in particular.

Discuss.

Well, it could also offset the balance for pl'ers. Other then that i'm all for it!

Im quite happy for anything to be upgraded to +3 without fear of breaking because thats how it is on official servers. The way its suggested would help the lower strength charachters, lets face it BBH doesnt need more damage.

Doesnt really help me though :angry: Ancient cant be upgraded.

If stuff like BAXE could be upgraded it might open up a new class of PL raiders.

Im quite happy for anything to be upgraded to +3 without fear of breaking because thats how it is on official servers. The way its suggested would help the lower strength charachters, lets face it BBH doesnt need more damage.

If stuff like BAXE could be upgraded it might open up a new class of PL raiders.

sadly the official servers are known for having the biggest mistakes ever

sadly the official servers are known for having the biggest mistakes ever

pretty much. that's why I did it for normal items only. this way bbh+3 and higher are still worth a decent bit.

i would add this just to Gis/baxes/hammers, but also not that good... imagine a rep5 sharp gis+3 :x

What about manufacturing blacksmith-quality (basically just create a blacksmith item+3) gis+3 and baxe+3?

That could work.