Sign in to follow this  
Skoran

To Hunter: Exp Event

Hi Hunter

To start with: Congrats with your fun exp events, I always love them and they are great fun.

Their is one that that bothers me extremly dough: Last night I was playing with a friend's lvl 130 war so I can help kill some demons, ettins, gg and hopefully get some exp (300k from a hc, lol :D)

At one time I finally stood on a death gg waiting for a drop but allot of people just kept hitting me off it.

I saw you say you would ban ppl to BI if they use magic to hit ppl away from the drops but I would suggest you make a general rule that nobody can hit anybody away if he is waiting for drop. By either magic or weapons.

I know you have allot to look at because their are allot of morons out there but it would be great if you would set that as a general rule.

But keep doing these events, they kick *censored* :wub:

I cant make it as a general rule.

I ask players not to throw someone off the drop if they helped to kill the monster but it is not something that can be made into a "rule" punishable with consequences.

This is a part of the game. When you land on a drop, AMp and invis, equip tower shield, mshield wand and hold your bag. ask guildmates or friends to keep you invised.

Im glad you enjoy events here.

ppl like the 2 guys who posted before ruins town events and makes ppl dun want to go to them

(i particulary dont go that events, why? first mages takes most exp so pointless as war; second? cuz it takes out all the sh1t of townmates, who they kill every1 like if they have never seen a drop in their HB lifes)

ppl like the 2 guys who posted before ruins town events and makes ppl dun want to go to them

(i particulary dont go that events, why? first mages takes most exp so pointless as war; second? cuz it takes out all the sh1t of townmates, who they kill every1 like if they have never seen a drop in their HB lifes)

QQ

I was on with my Warrior and was able to get on the Illusion and Ice Wvyern drops, along with several demons, ettins and liches...EXP I can care less about.

If you're having trouble leveling on a high rate server, you should quit.