Sign in to follow this  
Hunter[GM]

Idea For Event Prize- Give Your Feedback

This is only an IDEA ... I want to get feedback/opinions from everyone.

What do you think of this.

PVP event..Last Man Standing (format will vary ie: some will be naked, some with bs armors, some with all items, etc etc...we will vary the format of each pvp)

The winner of the PVP gets to pick ANY item in the game.... any weapon, any jewelry, any spell and use it for exactly 1 week.

At the end of that week, the item is deleted from their account.

The item will be bound to their player for 1 week. They cannot pass it, share it, drop it, trade it.

I do not know if it possible for Jaapy to delete a spell from someone's character. If he can do it, then we can also include ESW, inhib, and cancel. If he cannot do it easily or without causing issues, then rare scrolls would not be included.

ANY other item will be included however, they can only be given in their natural form.

NO EDITS....ex: no Ancient BBh+15, no zerk wand MP recovery 105%

What do you think?

I am trying to come up with prizes that people really want to win...but that don't upset the balance of the server's economy.

Post your opinion. All opinions welcome as long as they are appropriately phrased and not insulting or spammish. Do not post anything about anyone else's opinion. Just your own.

i think its a fun idea,

i think the idea would be also interesting for like a "title holding" event

so that if the player wins X item in first event, and is able to win the next event then he continue to hold onto the item instead of it being deleted...so aslong as he defends his title as "pvp champ" he can continue to use the item

It isn't very difficult to remove 1 item/spell. You'd have to bind it though, you don't want to go through logs of characters passing it back and forth and back and forth.

Other than that, it's fine. As long as it isn't the same as that resu wand you know who had. lol. I'm sure it won't be though.

i think its a fun idea,

so that if the player wins X item in first event, and is able to win the next event then he continue to hold onto the item instead of it being deleted...so aslong as he defends his title as "pvp champ" he can continue to use the item

according to what he said, it would be holded once a month and the person would keep for 1 week, so it wouldnt be able to be done

i think its a fun idea,

according to what he said, it would be holded once a month and the person would keep for 1 week, so it wouldnt be able to be done

No, he wants it to be like a Heldenian. 1 per week, winner holds it until next week's fight.

ok

let me clear up some things

1- the item would absolutely be bound to the player that won

2- the pvp event would only be once a month....They generally take 3 hours, start to finish and I just cannot do that once a week.

3- The player would keep the item for 1 week? Is that reasonable? The week would include a FULL weekend of raiding.

4- the same person couldnt win over and over. First of all, the format of each PVP will be different.

Some formats will favor a mage, some a warrior. Some will benefit certain builds over others. And because I will change up the format and rules for each one, this will also change the type of build that can win each time.

If you win, you are not eligible the next month. You have to sit 1 month out, then try again.

any of the above can be negotiable.

such as the amt of time the item is kept

what items are included

some people WANTED edited items but I am not budging on that one.

I dont want edited stuff even for 1 week.

Other thoughts? questions

I think it's a nice idea. By changing around the types of PVPs, it will give lots of different people a chance at winning. It also gives people a chance to try out a rare they may or may not ever really have to keep in-game...adds a bit of excitement to the server. Also might mean mass EKs for one town if someone takes a Medusa Sword to the opposite town and knows how to use it, hehe.

All in all, it seems pretty reasonable to me, and a whole lot of fun.

ill speak for myself... PVP events its really boring... i played lots of PVP events... won a lot... so... im getting bored of PVP events... or summon events...

Maybe you could do something else... the prize is pretty good idea... but the event is pretty boring.

I dont have a better idea... im just saying that you can do better than this...

Guest WetWendy

Lifetime supply of zems, wouldnt upset any one i dont think :P mstones xstones maybe ? (maybe not lifetime lol...) about 50 xD ?. players always want mstones and xstones, if u ask me mstones xstones are always desired in global maybe that would work :rolleyes:

if possible,can a 140- pvp event be like that?for pl raiders with any choice of weapon,coz im think that a mp91 cape would look sexy on my mage :P ...is it possible to have stated armours or weapons like anc bh rep7,coz if attempted to upgrade it with xstone what will happen then???