Sign in to follow this  
Kirby

Type Of War.

What would be yall's opinion on a warrior. I want to be good at pvm but since this game is about the PvP I would rather be set up for that would you suggest a. 1) Warrior with just str/dex/vit either 200/200/160ish or 2) A warrior with str/dex/vit/int for zerk and pfm when needed? What would be the better to kill others with :P.

anything without PFM is a free ek

so it depends are you ares or elv :)

kidding...

I would go

200str 180dex 59int 50mag 108vit if i had to do it all over

182str is junk unless u get an anc bh / gbh/ hp+ sharp bh

Ok thanks alot guys : ) I read the other post you linked earlier Raquzz. Noticed some discussion between usein long swords or hammers. Since im getting 200str I could go with either or which do you think is better for someone with 0 items just starting out. I'll stop bugging yall for advice after this question : ) thanks in advance for any answers.

no long sword is worth using unless it is very...special ;x

it might sound wierd but id suggest making a second char war with AMP (112int 50mag) to kill ice golems for items

Honestly, if you want to kill things faster, just go with 200 str and a BBH. If you can find some Xelima Stones, you can try to upgrade your BBH to +2, or +3, and do some more damage. Not too hard to do if you can get enough Xelima Stones, and it's made easier because BBH's are bought in the Blacksmith.

I'd suggest just using a BBH for now, cause you can kill things quicker, making it easier to find items to trade. If you find a really good BH that you don't want to trade, then I would suggest lowering your Str down to 182 and raising vit, or putting a little bit into Mag.

50 mag does make both pvp and pvm easier.

makes your cast time faster = easier para pfa enemys = easy'r kill and makes regen better for longer standing wihtout repot mana's all the time :) go for that. and then 200 str is a good way to make good dmg. well im 200 dex dont know why they all say 191, guess something i dont know. and ofc the mighty 59 int for zerk. rest in vit

anything without PFM is a free ek

so it depends are you ares or elv :)

kidding...

I would go

200str 180dex 59int 50mag 108vit if i had to do it all over

182str is junk unless u get an anc bh / gbh/ hp+ sharp bh

I rly like you Cleanser:P

200str 188dex 59int 50mag 100vit

change to 182str if you get good sbh/abh and do 200dex, rest in vit

use dex angel and you will have 190+dex

50mag=mana regens, 100%magic=>faster cast

i know more than 4 fhs wars who uses/used it ;) (me too)