Sign in to follow this  
oceaneagle

Gm Santa's Surprise Gift

I went to my sack a few minutes ago and lo and behold there was a ROAM (ring of arch mage) in there. Making me one of Nemesis luckiest players as this is obviously my gift from GM Santa.

Next to being able to cast a spell healing all the sick children in this world of ours I couldn't have wished for a nicer gift.

THANK YOU and DOUBLE THANK YOU to the HB staff.

OMG YOU HAX !

Just because you know GM'?s !!!!!

Hehe, it was wonderful a good player got a good item.

I hope you will live up to the item, and make sure to kill some enemys :)

Congrats with the ROAM and may you have a MERRY Christmas :)

lol, ROAM is what u asked for, ya its nice but like +2 extra mag dmg over rogm isnt that big of a deal, woulda been better to ask for something alot more rare than that. But anyways, grats to ya and merry xmas

lol, ROAM is what u asked for, ya its nice but like +2 extra mag dmg over rogm isnt that big of a deal, woulda been better to ask for something alot more rare than that. But anyways, grats to ya and merry xmas

I didn't want to make a ridiculous request, I didn't want to be greedy, I noted the GMs had said they wouldn't give an item that would unbalance the game. So I just chose something that I would really like and wasn't unreasonable. I am very happy with my present and wouldn't change things even if I had the chance.

Anyways, thanks for all the good wishes I have received in game and here.

and u wonder why no 1 alse won??

bcuz they asked for a insane item

he asked for something which isnt as much rare/powafull then wat every1 alse wanted

congratz on the roam Ocean enjoy :)

Didn't matter VagMite. It was like a lottery: a random pick. If someone wished for an unbalanced item we were already planning to reduce it a little, but he still had a chance to be picked!

Didn't matter VagMite. It was like a lottery: a random pick. If someone wished for an unbalanced item we were already planning to reduce it a little, but he still had a chance to be picked!

kk but solrav is a scammer so he shouldnt win if he did get picked :)

congrats

im so happy it ended up at elvine ant i was a good item not an insane one :P

thx gms and grats ocean :P

' date='Dec 26 2008, 01:52 AM' post='246189']

Congrats ocean...It really couldnt have happened to a nicer guy.

Merry Christmas...you totally deserve it.

I agree 110% !

Even tho he traded an emmy ring for a row -_-

Poor poor ocean :)

But now you have a way better item :)

VagMite

Zombie **

Group: Members

Member No.: 12,788

QUOTE(Jaapy @ Dec 25 2008, 04:38 PM) *

kk but solrav is a scammer so he shouldnt win if he did get picked smile.gif

You know this shit is really starting to piss me the *censored* off. White[GM] told me nothing more was to be said ingame or on forums about that mishap with Eldons items and you guys are still going on about it. Yup ima scammer and thats why im not banned. Its ok cause i copy all the ingame convos from u guys and forums as well and White wants all of them cause something is going to be done about it. When a GM says nothing more is to be said about it and it was dropped by the 2 people it involved and others are getting still disobeying a GMs demands. Just dont blame me when you guys get whispered by a GM in the near future for not dropping this situation that was already handled and obviously if i had scammed his items i would be banned.

Copy of this is being sent to White[GM] inbox btw and via msn

' date='Dec 25 2008, 06:52 PM' post='246189']

Congrats ocean...It really couldnt have happened to a nicer guy.

Merry Christmas...you totally deserve it.

Oh really Hunter, we all seen it coming , you pic your favorites..

It is okay, nice try to cover it up though.. :lol:

That was a good idea thanks jaapy, I didn't want to think i had missed out just by asking for inhibition manual :D Looks like you guys did it fairly!