Sign in to follow this  
Hunter[GM]

Santa[gm] Christmas Wish List

dear santa ... actually i dont even know what i really want hahah but thinkin' about it twice i want a stormbringer+15 . How nice that would be huh for my char Seneque. Merry X-mas

How it going Santa[GM]

a/s/l pls?

i would love to have a giant battle hammer+7 in my bag when i wake up next time!

thank you come again

Segfault

Dear Santa,

I don't really know what a good item is on this game, but I would like something that would be awesome for a mage character!

I heard there was something like a berzerker wand, if this is true I would like that :)

Thanks Santa!

<3 Shylar

------

IGN: Shylar / Aresden Mage / Status : Noob

Querido santa este a?o me porte bien, me encargue siempre que fue posible de la plaga de conejos, mate poca gente por que no me gusta la violencia y solo quiero paz y amor en este mundo...

mi deseo es un zerkwand ms20 para ayudar a exterminar los conejos de la city

desde ya muchisimas gracias santa.

Con amor Durielvs

(Durielvs es mi nick en el juego)

Yo old man! sup?

I was thinking that maybe im not in your "kind" list since i've killed many players in game :( but they wanted to hurt my townmates and its my duty to serve my town to death! But if you decide im a kind little boy would be more than awesome to get Necklace Of Ice Elemental for christmas to protect me from cold weather.

Happy and warm christmas to you Santa, i cant play on christmas since im in army but would be great to see that present in my bag when my army ends on 2nd January :)

Yours,

Lycanth

Dear santa

i being a good guy ingame most of the time. For me , only gods know, hope santa know it too :)

Not a greedy wish but i wish for a MA 33% berk M or an Ice Sword as its snowy season soon

My wish is not to see a world dormination in helbreath but to see a better community in HB

wish everyone a merry Xmas 2009 and a very peaceful happy New year :lol:

Dear Buetiful Santa of mine, i would really truly appreciate a Ice Elemental Necklace, i hope im on your nice list! :) see you christmas Santa :D

My Character is Marclorc, thank you bunches :)

Dear Santa, i would like a storm bringer i hope you have a nice holiday! my character in game is Ichi

and santa thank you bunches for doing this :) this is the reason we all love you! :wub: (not beacuse items because your genarous!) Happy Holiday's your Buddy Ol' Pal Ichi :D I Hope you and your family really have the nicest comfiest Christmas you could have, and all your dear wishes come true! You just have to belive in the spirit honey :) Anything is possible in life. (remember this and youll be succesful sweetie). ^_^

Dear Santa:

well i wish as a gift a Storm Bringer, of course im sure i have been the best boy, but i did my best effort :wub:

happy christmas to all of u! and i hope the ppl that , if ur in winter now, it snows so u can have a classiv movie chirstmas :P

Gimlin

Dear Santa, i would like a storm bringer i hope you have a nice holiday! my character in game is Ichi

and santa thank you bunches for doing this :) this is the reason we all love you! :wub: (not beacuse items because your genarous!) Happy Holiday's your Buddy Ol' Pal Ichi :D I Hope you and your family really have the nicest comfiest Christmas you could have, and all your dear wishes come true! You just have to belive in the spirit honey :) Anything is possible in life. (remember this and youll be succesful sweetie). ^_^

Ban marclorc ffor using two forum accounts

to try and get 2 itenz

Dear Buetiful Santa of mine, i would really truly appreciate a Ice Elemental Necklace, i hope im on your nice list! :) see you christmas Santa :D

My Character is Marclorc, thank you bunches :)

Dear Santa, it would nice if you give me a Berserk Magic Wand for Christmas present.

Here is a little Christmas poem for you :)

Under the tree the gifts enthrall,

But the nicest present of them all

Is filling our thoughts with those who care,

Wanting our Christmas joy to share.

To you, whom we're often thinking of,

We send our holiday joy and love.

:wub:

And i would be happy if you give some Blue Candys with my present, i love that blueberry taste in it ^_^

Dear greetings.

- Maister

Ms Santa[GM] is pretty clever and she is going to be checking IPs to make sure that no one double posts.

Of course, if they DID double post, they will be immediately placed onto the naughty list.

They will receive an item on Christmas morning though. :D

One perfectly suited for them.

A nice, big, black chunk of coal, direct from the North Pole mines.

' date='Dec 18 2008, 07:28 PM' post='244758']

Ms Santa[GM] is pretty clever and she is going to be checking IPs to make sure that no one double posts.

Of course, if they DID double post, they will be immediately placed onto the naughty list.

They will receive an item on Christmas morning though. :D

One perfectly suited for them.

A nice, big, black chunk of coal, direct from the North Pole mines.

:D

Good evening Ms. Santa[GM] :

Long time ago your God and I face in a cruel combat which I won undoubtedly.

But his archangels stole from me what was mine and that's why now 2000 years later I come for what belongs to me: DEMON SLAYER.

I know that your word is strong so I wait impatiently for the special day.

My name is Ronwe on earth.

Dear Santa[GM],

It would be nice if im in your "nice" list, but then it would be

even nicer if my wish of getting ma36 plate M for this X'mas

comes true.

IGN: RedEyes

Thank You.