Sign in to follow this  
oceaneagle

I Am Back.... Sort Of

Hi there, if you remember me (I was also Bunkup) from the old old days. I am sort of playing again but finding it hard going as a Mage with no MP and starting from scratch. I do try to play an hour or so a day in the hope of getting a drop to trade for MP. So far not a sausage :(

Anyways! hi to anyone that remembers me and Hi to those that don't.

oh my gawd! Remember me from hbUsa old friend?! I defected to Nemesis cus of you :P

Ha ha , yes, I surely do, see you in game I hope. I am as always ELVINE.

I feel so Nooby at the moment not just because I am as poor as a church mouse but because I am making so many errors. Mainly errors because I am used to playing a character of higher level with MP recovery armour etc.

God! I wish I could bring my stuff over from USA.

WB

GOSH! A welcome from the big chief himself.... I feel honored ;)

Hi oceaneagle, remember you from hbusa :)

Good to see you again ^^

Go Elvine, Aresden outnumber Elv 10000 to 1 :D

Good to see you again ^^

What surprises me is that no one remembers me from Nemesis. I played here for yonks and even made a good donation, then Nemesis was taken off-line and I drifted away. Now there's no one here who I played with or helped and no one to beg borrow or steal some noob mage gear from.

Good to see you again ^^

What surprises me is that no one remembers me from Nemesis. I played here for yonks and even made a good donation, then Nemesis was taken off-line and I drifted away. Now there's no one here who I played with or helped and no one to beg borrow or steal some noob mage gear from.

nemesis was never taken off-line

what world do u live in?

what happened was u left with wretched to play HB legion noob

nemesis was never taken off-line

what world do u live in?

what happened was u left with wretched to play HB legion noob

First off there really isn't any need for you to be rude and call me names . This is totally uncalled for and rather infantile. I have always enjoyed an excellent relationship with other players and have no wish to get involved in any childish disputes with you nor anyone else.

For the record I did go play on Brandon's server for a while and came back shortly after. I wasn't one of those who were banned as other than playing his Server for a little while I did not encourage anyone else to leave Nemesis nor did I do anything that would harm Nem. I merely "gave it a try".

Nemesis was taken off line and re-vamped and as far as I am aware everyone had to start again. It was at that stage I stopped playing.

im happy to see u again i remember you, you was in damnation guild i think, and i had a good coversations about politics, i dont know if u remember im persefonea... welcome back grandfather... :)

im happy to see u again i remember you, you was in damnation guild i think, and i had a good coversations about politics, i dont know if u remember im persefonea... welcome back grandfather... :)

God yes! I'm surprised you will still speak to me if we discussed politics ;) I am slightly right of Genghis Khan in my views. Old Grandad... thats me all right, probably now the oldest person playing HB although there used to be a player on USA who was almost 80 and there was that charming lady who was 75. I forget both their names, see the memory goes with age :)

I was in several guilds but enjoyed Damnation the most. Say what you like about Brandon he really got people going and organised some great hunts and raids. I know his faults but he was always OK with me and I try to speak as I find.

Hope to see you in game... still waiting to see my old mate IRONCLAD.

Hi oceaneagle, i remember u from Nemesis 1.. wb!!

Carpincho here =).. find me in game if you need anything

Hi oceaneagle, i remember u from Nemesis 1.. wb!!

Carpincho here =).. find me in game if you need anything

Thanks! That is so kind of you. Ironclad has given me some excellent stuff for which I am most grateful.