Sign in to follow this  
WhiteFang

Ek Laming Bans November 2008

If you want to pvp your friend, and you are at the same house, go to BI, and make sure your not getting any eks for that. It is a risk YOU take, by making it su*censored*ious of laming.

One of the pictures is one of them naked (Saad) Yet you dont use BBH, how come is he naked then?

3 of all, There is no N...[GM]. Call him by hes name, or just be silent.

Im acutally happy for you to be banned. Then you finally can choose a site..

I am a scorp killer like the rest of the HB players is (Most of them).

And you know your one of them Whiteangel.

But yet the hypocrit comment you come with, has nothing to do with what i wrote..

If you want to pvp your friend, and you are at the same house, go to BI, and make sure your not getting any eks for that. It is a risk YOU take, by making it su*censored*ious of laming.

One of the pictures is one of them naked (Saad) Yet you dont use BBH, how come is he naked then?

3 of all, There is no N...[GM]. Call him by hes name, or just be silent.

Im acutally happy for you to be banned. Then you finally can choose a site..

well, when he killed his friend during pvp i told him to start naked pvp because i got 20 red pot + in my bag and also i am naked yo may cant see because i am in zerked mode and you dont understand u dont have 2 or 3 pc on my home i dont have pcs on my hose i work in a cyber and i play the game with me friends if they are aresden and want fight with my elv why i cant?

and 2nd i calling Necro GM because whitefang death 6 times in 20 min lolz if you dont know what mean "Necro" dont talk

This is stupid, banning 3 people over 2 eks that just totally aren't blatant laming is kind of nit picking.

That should not stand. This makes a lot of eks questionable. This kind of behavior shouldn't be enforced.

If you keep this, the definition of laming eks would need to be re-written. This is supposed to be a game, not watch your back because everything is an offense.

i disagree with this... im serious why he would lame 2 eks in 45 mins?... has no sense for me, i mean, then if i go to a ciber, and the destiny decided another guy in same ciber to play and fight me, and one of us kill the other, the we baned?...

i think this ban decision has been taken too fast

lmao whitefang also ban my mage for talk the true about him what a kid he are

che loco que alguno haga algo con este chabon me dice cosas para q lo bardee y despues entra en el GM a banearme es totalmente un retrasado o que le pasa

IPB Image

IPB Image

if u think these 2 eks are lamming :sleep:

thats sux

i cant pvp me friend becuase presume lam?

i can kill one noob more 3 times its considerate laming WTF!!!!!!! OMFG!

this its the problems every said to elguason

how i can prove i can kill noob, why i limitate to kill 1 n00b, because gm think is a lamer????

need lear some things about hb

esa siemrpe fue mi duda, si yo voy a un ciber con chuky y pvp y lo mato 5 veces es coinciderado lam dejense de joder

que uno sea n00b y lo mates varias veces como van a coinciderar que es lam, esa siemrpe fue una duda que yo se la rpesente a elguason

xq yo habia matado a un n00b 3 veces y me tube q limitar a seguri matabndole por que!!? si es 1 noob y es aresden v elvine y elvines vs aresden, yo tengo que matar al que me dice enemy, por que limitarme

ahi ven el por que por que despues matas 1 n00b y te banean el cha rpor el cual te mataste entrenando o consiguiendo cosas

well i killed 2 friend on my cyber in pvp and get banned for it whitefang who hear what a say because he ban me and leave up the case for one admin,you say it and you are out of this case now i show to you the 2 screenshot proving i pvping they but you continue think i was killed these 2 for grab an hero piece at this is not really because i dont take anything also i got 1 ek more and have 151 eks now, i know you wont check log again and i have it for prove

IPB Image

oh and remember long time ago few day before you get your GM you you death 6 times in 20 min i will remember it for long, long years

(to everyone who dont know what i talking see this topic)

Necro[GM]

and anyways millie down but you downed 6 times in 20 min ahjajaja

como dice entonces ''or give free ek)

aca white habia dado free ek, por que sabia que habia aresden y igual se iva naked y pegaba naked , y veo que dice ''my friend'' por lo que tenia entendido cada uno es responsable de su acc tambien, entocnes por que no fue baneado el por dar ek o ramz por matar 1 noob?

no entiendo, no creitico nada solo doy mi opinion si es que la quieren y si no la quieren bue yo trato de defender a mis amigos

i dont know why this guy insult me with millie and i start to insult him he log in his gm and ban me for a week (he ban me mage)

1. wrong topic

2. Cleanser & some other ares pwned me, I was in jail, they talk to me in global, then you pop up and say i'm free ek, and I defend myself that ares needs like 8 people (or like 3/4 GOOD people) to kill me. then you go like you can kill me 1v1 with 3 blizz (which I know you can't) and then you insult me personally and then my GM... you can insult me, but insulting GM's is FORBIDDEN by the rules, therefore I banned you 1 week long.

and if you keep insulting me here too (-> Nerco[GM]) I will be pleased to lengthen the ban to a month or even longer, if not even a permanent if you keep going over the lines !