Sign in to follow this  
Toilet

Halloween Event.

Heres my idea as hunter is the ONLY event to ever do an event im suggesting a halloween special event.

Cant remember off hand which arena is the biggest, but if im not wrong its 6 or 7.

Get everyone tped. Lms event no activations, Invis,Teaming and finally no slates.

It would be nice knowing the winner would recieve the only merien plate in game. And im willing to put that on stake. I hope the gm's consider my suggestion. It would be nice seeing all the old/new/hated/inbreded people fight under one house.

Post your thoughts to alternative events but afterall a lms is the least biest in my opinion.

It is wonderful to see a player donate that big of a prize.

You have my support for helping you with this, if you need any help.

I hope GM's will take this with open arms.

only problem is some kid like "18" with 200?vit+ ma+80% would run in cirlces until the end

hey, don't take my idea :P

only problem is some kid like "18" with 200?vit+ ma+80% would run in cirlces until the end

hey, don't take my idea :P

sounds like a good plan I might up my vit for just that. lone me your ma+ gear plz :D

a lms event shouldnt matter about armors or weapons used, on top of that it really doesnt take that long

ma armor will get owned by the bbh wars in the event and so on.

naked event equals almost instant death to all mages, and your still helping high vit high dex wars.

What a sweetheart. Put up zwand for 2nd place!!!

(do it)

What a sweetheart. Put up zwand for 2nd place!!!

And Devast Sword too

(do it)

Guest mamadas

it always happens

when item buyers get bored they start to give out their items as prices so they feel like gms..

happened on hbusa with almost every item buyer

here on nemesis will start happening too , josh cool is the first

it always happens

when item buyers get bored they start to give out their items as prices so they feel like gms..

happened on hbusa with almost every item buyer

here on nemesis will start happening too , josh cool is the first

mythfate will be the 2nd. :o they r wayy too cool.

ha back this trash again. Im trying to influence a fun event but theres alsways a certain number of cocks who piss take.

Try tobe gm? I dont play the server.

Trying to win peple over? haha dont think so son

Item buyers=]? you mean the money ive made from my items?

O and futher more post your useless comments somewhere else moron.

Na armors is fun, 80% ma set wont last, 200 vit isnt asgood as people think it is lol. You only need to beat there hp regens for instants cause 250+ dmg in the 20's befor the other one. But pssh.

It's just a good idea you know a usefull prize being given out for once?? Ignorant trash.

ha back this trash again. Im trying to influence a fun event but theres alsways a certain number of cocks who piss take.

Na armors is fun, 80% ma set wont last, 200 vit isnt asgood as people think it is lol. You only need to beat there hp regens for instants cause 250+ dmg in the 20's befor the other one. But pssh.

It's just a good idea you know a usefull prize being given out for once?? Ignorant trash.

it was actually a decently kind gesture from such a jerk

prob best u just keep ur items tho

it was actually a decently kind gesture from such a jerk

prob best u just keep ur items tho

Or give it to me!!

I like the idea of a Halloween event, but perhaps something assossciated with Halloween?

Perhaps:

Design contest: Players design a Halloween/Horror based picture with their ingame items.

Summons: Demon Gargoyle and Liche summon event. Much like the Demon Progressive event. 1-10 is Liche 10-20 is Demon and 20+ are Gargoyles.

Drops: Candies are dropped throughtout the day.

They could all be done through out the day quite easily and it would give people something to do, both creatively, pvm and for the people not interested they get some candies for being lazy.

While item events are fun, giving items like Merien Plates out during an event i think is bad for the server's economy (although in this case it wouldnt be effected becausr the Plate is already ingame)

Guest mamadas

dont get so ofedended

and yeah its a fact item buyers always give out item for events

sooner or later

I like the idea of a Halloween event, but perhaps something assossciated with Halloween?

Perhaps:

Design contest: Players design a Halloween/Horror based picture with their ingame items.

Summons: Demon Gargoyle and Liche summon event. Much like the Demon Progressive event. 1-10 is Liche 10-20 is Demon and 20+ are Gargoyles.

Drops: Candies are dropped throughtout the day.

They could all be done through out the day quite easily and it would give people something to do, both creatively, pvm and for the people not interested they get some candies for being lazy.

While item events are fun, giving items like Merien Plates out during an event i think is bad for the server's economy (although in this case it wouldnt be effected becausr the Plate is already ingame)

very good idea! halloween spirit! trick o treat.

btw LMS event to be non-team is impossible