Sign in to follow this  
farjat

I Will Say It In Other Words.

The admins of Helbreath Nemesis have this server because they like to play.

And they setted some rules so other ppl can play with some order.

If u guys broke this rules, for example Being cursing abusively in general chats/places. Just saying noncense things to the other people, i will just CLEAN the game. Banning.

I dont care who is or what have worked in game thats no right to broke our rules. I want no more shit in the chats BECAUSE They DISTURB ME.

por lo que entendi dice que no quiere q la gente insulte a las otras personas sin sentido, y que se va a limitar a limpiar el servidor por que eso a el le rompe la bastante las bolas

We have agreed that some of you just are not getting the message.

Some of you actually run around town bragging about your latest mute.

You all know, I mostly mute for 15 mins.

I guess that's a joke because it is not working.

We're tired of muting the same offenders all of the time.

Farjat has decided, to go right to a ban rather than waste our time muting over and over, mostly the

same people.

' date='Aug 31 2008, 02:28 AM' post='231198']

Farjat has decided, to go right to a ban rather than waste our time muting over and over, mostly the

same people.

Aww, that's not fair - some of us occasionally curse (hardly ever) but don't deserve a mega ban. It's just a small few who really deserve it, they know who they are.

I don't like mass cursing either, but I don't want to be on the receiving end if I've hardly infringed either.

' date='Aug 31 2008, 02:28 AM' post='231198']

same people.

Aww, that's not fair - some of us occasionally curse (hardly ever) but don't deserve a mega ban. It's just a small few who really deserve it, they know who they are.

I don't like mass cursing either, but I don't want to be on the receiving end if I've hardly infringed either.

nvm this post

i edited it

Whats a mute of 15 minutes going to do to any1 if anything they'll go lvl for a bit if you are this pissed off about them talking like this make the littlest of mutes to be 4 hours

Guest WetWendy

so just when ppl say stupid/insults to each other then they break this rule?

He said in global.

Bible ??????????????? :blink: lmfao.

theres always 1 :P

so just when ppl say stupid/insults to each other then they break this rule?

He said in global.

Bible ??????????????? :blink: lmfao.

theres always 1 :P

whats ya probleem James?

i've never got muted before in my entire helbreath playing years. i think sometimes people like to talk shit due to their ego but well it's just a damn game so get over with it. i dont talk much and i will just go like ok ok ok ok i'm a runner you are pro and i kept quiet. not to be racist but based on my observation players that act likewise is mostly young kids like 10-15 years old and some args from inri guild. koreans are very very nice players though they are annoying because they are good. some argenlandia also like to talk like funnygirl, shion. most of the time they keep repeating the same old thing. oh get over it will y'all? i like old players like elguason and king with 0 talk.

ps. shion ty for ek jajaja! i burned your zem talker!

i've never got muted before in my entire helbreath playing years. i think sometimes people like to talk shit due to their ego but well it's just a damn game so get over with it. i dont talk much and i will just go like ok ok ok ok i'm a runner you are pro and i kept quiet. not to be racist but based on my observation players that act likewise is mostly young kids like 10-15 years old and some args from inri guild. koreans are very very nice players though they are annoying because they are good. some argenlandia also like to talk like funnygirl, shion. most of the time they keep repeating the same old thing. oh get over it will y'all? i like old players like elguason and king with 0 talk.

Agreed,

I rarely talk in global during a fight.. But I do notice that it is mainly players from INRI and arg guild who are constantly screaming "1vs1 amp!!" "1vs1 shield noob!!" "Runnn!!!" "runnnnn!"

my 2c

post full of lies

post full of lies

toast full of pies

post full of lies

toast full of pies

roast full of eyes