Sign in to follow this  
Lythium

Bbhs Damage

Well i know that hunter said alreayd that bbh dmg was low.. but this bbh dmg is so low that you need bbh+3 dm+3/4 + rod for fly a dk war with zerk, i see mages fighting warriors like a joke, you dont even need shield as a mage because that bbh dmg is so low that they do on max 50 dmg with zerk :S... almsot all the times you cant even fly a mage only when you hit the hat. i made a bbh pl raider recently with no zerk wearing dm+3+bbh+3+ring of dragon , i tought it would own, well i found out that i give like 20+ dmg on kinght armros -.-'and some rare times i give like 30+ :S. My Point here is that bbhs dmg could be little better.. mages shield up and m.s wand to warrios with bbh and joke with them :S if you try to pvp a mage as a warrior the warrior always lose, and all mages know that its almsot impossibel to a warrior to kill them on pvp. I just think that warriors could do a bit more dmg with bbh.

ive fought u lythim in pl if u are montoya and u could fly me with swings whiout zerks, if u vere a bit better u could kill any1 with thos items. but truth is bbh dmg at agaisnt dk items is joke, but fine at pl.

Well maybe the dmg of bbh on pl its not even bad, because all peopel got low hp and kinght armors, and i think is better to see the dmg that bbh makes on game then read about bbh, because as a 180 the bbh dmg is a joke and all bbher users will afirm it. ps:Sry for my english

is just my personal opinion but DK armors r overpowered as hell doesnt mean im right at all but mages can stand any war 1vs1 180's

bbh damage alot low...

lmao i hit -35 - 13 with hero set and dm itens...

max hit with zerk = 95 dash 110 with ITENS !!

=\

look at KOrean Guild, all use DK sword. so guei

IMO bbh dmg should NOT be rised, that would make spec weapons(spec bhs etc ) USELESS, wich would lead into that all wars being 200 str (wich is sadly very common already)

werent the DK amors Endu raised when BBH strip was high? and now when its strip has been lowered, shouldnt it be lowered?

o and if anything <should be done its that PA on ALL DK amors PA reduced slightly! :ph34r:

look at KOrean Guild, all use DK sword. so guei

hehe many of the korean wars seem to have 200 str, u seen them using DK temp mainly cuz they use DK temp on wars(cuz its good HitProb) and BBH on mageos(due high crit/strip), so they have both

(tough it could be just cuz bbh better dmg/for trainin than like -10 DKtemp so at +15 they might change to 130 str) O.o

BBh dmg is good-->look at pl map-141 lvl( blizard vs BBH = good balance ){knight armor/manu armor}

mage 140 lvl blizard dmg 70 to 280+

war 140 lvl BBH dmg 40 to 100+

LVL 180(mage vs BBH war)= no balance{DK armors}

mage 180 lvl blizard dmg 80 to 300+

war 180 lvl BBH dmg 20 to 50+ hahahah is pathetic NO BALANCE

DK ARMORS is a joke (PA/ENDU/DEF) form NASA!!!!!!

We need special BBH drops, like Ancient BBH+2 or something.

From Stome Golens I think..........................................

We need special BBH drops, like Ancient BBH+2 or something.

From Stome Golens I think..........................................

sounds liek hb rebirth idea u gm there? :ph34r:

the BBH dmg will probably not increased.

It has nice damage I think.

Perhaps you should PvP less and hunt more to gather some stones to make yourself a BBH+x :D

a bs BBH is made to nicly train mostly... the bs items are a basic to start off with, you need to hunt to gather diff items or statted items or stones to make your bs items better.

bbh damage is ok...i mostly like to see all the sexi Fmages strip :D

but anyway...maybe dk is too much pa...but i dont have a problem with it mostly because you just need to get a higher+ on your weapon...go train and hunt. It is rewarding to get so many xstone and plus your stuff...i had dbow+2, bbh+3...special weapons +... is beri nais

DK items have NO PA.

DK has very high DF (Defense), so the CHANCE to hit is LESS, but IF you hit, you hit normal damage as it has 0% PA.

If someone has a PA set, your chance to hit is higher as the DF (Defense) of the set is lower (hoses have less df then DK legs etc etc) so the CHANCE to hit is higher, but IF you hit, some of your damage will b absorbed after some calculations, if back luck it absorbs ALL and you'll hit a minimum of 1.

DK items have NO PA.

DK has very high DF (Defense), so the CHANCE to hit is LESS, but IF you hit, you hit normal damage as it has 0% PA.

If someone has a PA set, your chance to hit is higher as the DF (Defense) of the set is lower (hoses have less df then DK legs etc etc) so the CHANCE to hit is higher, but IF you hit, some of your damage will b absorbed after some calculations, if back luck it absorbs ALL and you'll hit a minimum of 1.

"DK (armors) items have NO PA? is joke?

ALL armors have PA

BS armors have normal PA---> It is not summed

Manu armors have normal PA+ manu% bonus--->It is not summed

DK armors have PA (too high)>>>NASA project ::P--->It is not summed

Special armors (PA stat. items) have PA(Which are summed )

If we will set up

-if you hit(weapons)- 100 dmg

-If you have no armor on --->You will obtain injuries 100 dmg(Not important where it will hit{Head/ hand/ legs/ body

-If DK armors set have PA

If DK plate have 50%PA---->You will obtain injuries DMG 50

If DK helm have 40%PA---> You will obtain injuries DMG 60

If DK legs have 40%PA---->You will obtain injuries DMG 60

If DK hub 30 PA --->You will obtain injuries DMG 70

IF you have special set(stat.PA set)

hornet PA 21

plate PA 12

hub PA 30

legs PA 15

Not important where it will hit{Head/ hand/legs/ body--> You will obtain injuries dmg 22

DK items have NO PA.

lmao !!!!

No pa? LoL!! :lol: :lol:

if you guys remember awhile back they lowered the pa of all dk armors.

dk BBH war vs. dk Temp. = ek for bbh war.

i have a war with a dk 12 sword an in pvp vs. a BBH war i do good until my plate breaks once thats done weill

i usaully chub alot pots and zem -1

if you cant kill a mage with a BBH war maybe rething how you pvp.

i can down a mage easly on my dk war or my friends BBH war, this a little bit more to killing someone

other than unleash all your crits at once. ;)