Sign in to follow this  
Lythium

Bbhs Damage

I talk with facts here.

Most of you guys havn't EVER seen a source of Helbreath Game Servers, well I DID see em, and according to my copy of HB USA's Server NO SINGLE ARMOR has PA Except those who indicate the stat.

There is no such thing as natural PA.

PA means Physical Absorbtion.

You guys go in game and test it, your damage will NOT increase when you hit sombody who has a DK plate or who has a Knight plate.

You will hit more frequent (=more often), so you hit more times you try, but the armor doesn't "absorb" any damage unless it indicates it does.

DK armor has very high DEFENSE, defense is the chance that the opponent MISSES it's attack.

DK armor will NOT absorb damage, NEVER unless it's edited by GM's to contain the rare statted stat named "Physical Absorbtion".

DF = Defense, PA = Physical Absorbtion, they arn't the same.

If you don't belive me, i'm up for testing damage onto you.

You equip DK plate, I hit you some times and we look at the highest damage I deal, then you equip Knight plate and I hit again and we look at the highest damage.

I am 100% sure this damage will NOT be higher on the knight plate, also i'm sure I'll hit you more frequent, my hit probability is higher because knight's plate defense is lower.

[EDIT]

Physical absorbtion takes place if the enemy succeeds to hit you (you fail to defend), he will hit you for a certain amount from his min to his max damage (randomly chosen), once this value is chosen, and it's known you'll get hit at the moment your PA starts to work, if you have a PA set of 30% for example, the enemy succeeds to hit you (=you fail to defend -> his hit prob is higher then yours or has a 10% luck chance to hit you) for 100, you will finally take 70 damage, and "-70 pts" will be shown above your head. (70 is 100 - 30% PA -> 100 / 100 * 30 = 30, so 100 - 30 = 70)

You're wrong WhiteFang.

Better learn how to look at source code.

And if you want proof, tell me why an mshield wand reduces damages without a "PA45" stat underneath it. If defense works the way you described, the wand would have to have a natural PA. Your 100% knowledge just got rocked.

You don't know how to decipher hidden stats. Good day sir.