Sign in to follow this  
Synz

Blocking

Make it so the opposite town can't stand on the squares that are the entrances to enemy buildings.

Make it like a water tile - you can't step on it at all.

Problem solved. No more stupid posts.

Hopefully that's possible.

Don't know if it's still will curse any problems, but how about make it normal again, so when you are at the ent to a house, you will get inside and force to recall..

As far as i remember the problem was only that you could retime, but now when there is not 1 min raid, then it should not be a problem or?

Else good idee Synz

Don't know if it's still will curse any problems, but how about make it normal again, so when you are at the ent to a house, you will get inside and force to recall..

As far as i remember the problem was only that you could retime, but now when there is not 1 min raid, then it should not be a problem or?

Else good idee Synz

And elvs in aresden will run to buildings in weekend :angry: :angry: :angry:

Else good idee Synz

And elvs in aresden will run to buildings in weekend :angry: :angry: :angry:

Yes but isent it the same by running D1?

Blocking is a part of the game. Skilled people will guard these blocks whereas unskilled people lose control fast and you'll have no trouble getting past the block.

So i don't think the idea is that good. You have a point there, but people need to learn how to play with original circumstances.

Every single detail in the game is set to be exactly what it is for a reason.

Blocking is a part of the game. Skilled people will guard these blocks whereas unskilled people lose control fast and you'll have no trouble getting past the block.

So i don't think the idea is that good. You have a point there, but people need to learn how to play with original circumstances.

Every single detail in the game is set to be exactly what it is for a reason.

Why are you posting things that have nothing to do with the suggestion? Do you even understand the suggestion? lol.

Make it so the opposite town can't stand on the squares that are the entrances to enemy buildings.

Make it like a water tile - you can't step on it at all.

Problem solved. No more stupid posts.

Hopefully that's possible.

We thought about this, is one of the fix we need to do. I dont know if it is easy or not.

It'll probably be a little more difficult to code, I can think of 2 subroutines it'd need:

1. Checking player allegiance, allowing the hometown but not the enemy town on the entry squares of each building.

2. Allowing a summoned monster/normal monster to be able to be in that square and to not affect it.

It may not require the 2nd one, since it might only need to run checks on player characters. It'll have to be separated from normal "entry square" codes as well. Such as changing maps. Could be somewhat challenging, but definitely doable.

I swear I'll shoot the next person who uses the line "Everything in the game is how it is for a reason" that is bullshit. Do you think at creation the game was perfect? We are trying to improve the game...

I never complained when people used summons to block the 4 blocks around the entrance, but the fact that 1 person can cut off entrance to a building and get lame ek's off of people who want nothing to do with pvp.

If you don't like when people run shop then don't raid the towns. The home turf should always have an advantage.