Sign in to follow this  
SexyBitch

Korean Guld Name In English

Ok for all of you who wanted to know the korean guild name in english here it is so now you can start to use it

this way there will be no more use of korean is in town etc so here it is.

-_ _ grudges _ it pushed, _ the country _-

and this is how it should look within the game

-_대_한_민_국_-

Sexy

well i think if you all just used grudges are in town everyone would know and i dont think anyone would have a problem as you are just shortening the guild name

Sexy

nice, if some one racist one korean will take one ban, but if some one insult br with BANANA etc doesn't take,...

;) very cool!

welcome Koreans

Scat has been in game the last week muting players for saying this word against br players and so far no players have been banned for anything said to korean, alot of players have been banned for racsim against players overall. if anyone is found to be saying words that are not right they will be muted or banned. if any GMs see it full stop.

The reason you may feel that more is being done for korean players because of this post, but the reason for posting the guild name is so players can use the guild name not the country the guild comes from and there was a problem as no one could understand what the guild was called so i helpped out by posting it in english so it could stop the use of koreans are in town.

Sexy

nice, if some one racist one korean will take one ban, but if some one insult br with BANANA etc doesn't take,...

;) very cool!

welcome Koreans

Scat has been in game the last week muting players for saying this word against br players and so far no players have been banned for anything said to korean, alot of players have been banned for racsim against players overall. if anyone is found to be saying words that are not right they will be muted or banned. if any GMs see it full stop.

Ok SExy thanks alot, you always help players :) :wub: :wub: lorraine ^.^

-_대_한_민_국_-

_?_ grudges _ it pushed, _ the country _-

? grudges it pushed, the country

? Gudges it Pushed, the Country

? G P C

?GPC

"GPC is in town"

might as well say gringos in town?

well im sure thats goin to offend someone too, so best not.

pretty soon we wont be able to use half the words in the dictionary because it offends someone.

this is just getting silly.

I dun care what players are in town, if I spot elv, I say elvs at..

I dont get why such a small thing has to be made so big.

So if I now call a korean guy korean Im a racist?

I really dont understand why the word koreans are racist. If they live in Korea they are Koreans. I Live in Argentina and i am Argentine. And if they want to said Arg is ok too.

I think its not a bad word and its not racist since they are Koreans. Anyway i dont care cuz i will never said GPC in town cuz they are elvs :D

I dun care what players are in town, if I spot elv, I say elvs at..

I dont get why such a small thing has to be made so big.

So if I now call a korean guy korean Im a racist?

yes and you should be stoned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RACIST BASTARD!

j/k ;)

If they live in Korea they are Koreans. I Live in Argentina and i am Argentine.

No, you are Argentine cuz you where born in Argentina. You can move to Kazajstan and still be Argentine. :D

It is racist when people say "f*c*ing koreans in scorps".

The insult along with the word makes it unproper. Its not the name to say: F word + (insert nationality), than saying F word + (insert guild name here)

we are not saying if you use the word korean its racist i think alot of you have missed the point here.

its how it is used

i could go in game today and talk to a player and ask are you korean ?

i could go in game today and ask what part of korean are you from etc etc etc

its how you use a word

i sure here that you think its a big point we have taken here but we have done this with other things thats been said within the game also, this is not something we have just taken on broad its something that we have always tried to stop within this server to make players respect each other no matter where they come from and i for one think this is a good thing.

there is no small point in racist and i for one will not let anyone get away with being racist to anyone and thats not just on this server thats in my real life also.