Sign in to follow this  
Zariel

About My Char

Seriously Jappy, you are saying im a borderline case, degrading my rep, when many many many other heros have gotten exactly the same eks I have and in the same situations, sc, rh, orge, zombie, ww, crusades, held, rudy pit, korean noobs, arg noobs,elv tp, wh, shop to name some common used 1's.

Many people know I live in a time zone which prevents me from getting as many EK's as I'd like, when my friend from Brasil -who already had a full hero mage and was bored- asked me If i need help..I accepted.

He doesnt lame a single EK. And I dont lame a single EK.

That is fact.

Seriously Jappy, you are saying im a borderline case, degrading my rep, when many many many other heros have gotten exactly the same eks I have and in the same situations, sc, rh, orge, zombie, ww, crusades, held, rudy pit, korean noobs, arg noobs,elv tp, wh, shop to name some common used 1's.

Many people know I live in a time zone which prevents me from getting as many EK's as I'd like, when my friend from Brasil -who already had a full hero mage and was bored- asked me If i need help..I accepted.

That is fact.

I've seen u raid, ur not a lamer.

What does "on the borderline" mean :wacko: ?

That is fact.

I've seen u raid, ur not a lamer.

What does "on the borderline" mean :wacko: ?

Probably means he "duels" the same people quite a lot, or has a lot of ek's on certain individuals.

Im not quite sure what Zariel means by this thread.

But if Zariel have been banned, i can't see the reason why?

I have been raided with Zariel every single day there were a raid time.. Bla bla bla bla bla.....

Anyways, please explain better zariel ..

Ye i just saw it, but i can't believe it ..

I have raided with him nearly 24/7 ...

So can't believe there are anything to see ..

maybe bro killed Mysticue/taco/muflonica and others like 10x a day which is common. howabout that when oldies made 1 ares char and whole guild ran to kill him to scorp in a line when there were 1 minute raids. Videl should be banned for that. borderline cases u know.

I see it this way:

If you havent talked with the person, not even from same country or anything.. How can it be lame then ??

As a GM said before: We cannot control how the players play the game.

---

If they attack you, shall you just stand and watch you self die??

I don't understand exactly how I've degraded your rep?

Zariel has not been banned yet, and has not yet been marked as an EK lamer. We are just looking at the EK list in Staff room right now, as the one that posted the SS asked us to do. It's a long list, so we can't judge it right away... it's borderline case. Hmm maybe I used the wrong word?

aprovecho el tema como le esta sucediendo a Zariel,

si mata petes te ban??, eso esta mal cual es nuestra culpa si un player es noob y lo matamos 10 veces, culpa nuestra no es y tenemos que estar cuidandonos de decir no no largo bliz por que si lo mato despues me van a ban por ``lammer``,

la cuestion es como se diferencia del lameo con un simple matada de noob

I take the subject as it is going to Zariel,

petes kills if you ban?, that this evil which is our fault if a player is and what noob kill 10 times, it is not our fault and we must take care not to say that not long bliz if they kill then I will `` `` ban by Lamm,

the question is as unlike LAME killed with a single of noob

PD: I see when Zariel raid, he dident lam

Ive seeing him on elv a lot, but thats abt it... i have not seeing him kill any 180s... like, ever...

but that doesnt nessesarelly means anything...

Jaapy allready said its beeing looked at by GMs...

I don't understand exactly how I've degraded your rep?

Zariel has not been banned yet, and has not yet been marked as an EK lamer. We are just looking at the EK list in Staff room right now, as the one that posted the SS asked us to do. It's a long list, so we can't judge it right away... it's borderline case. Hmm maybe I used the wrong word?

No u Doing right.

Its clear its just a Guess Yet, and we have the right to doubt. AND MUCH MORE IF HE SAYED HE SHARE CHAR.

His case will be good looked thats all.

Closed until..