Sign in to follow this  
Fatal-Monk

White Screen Problem

Hi guys, ive played Hb for many years but never had this problem.

when i minimize the game and go back to HB the whole screen turns white.. i can still have sounds coming from the game but no gfx at all.. and this happens all the time. can anyone fix this problem?

Ye i've seen this a couple of times..

Actually yesterday i did to.

When your game is minimized use Alt + tab..

And go over to your game,

This should fix the problem

ive tried both it takes me back into th game and my resolutions drops to 800x600 i think thats the game default but its just white i cant get into any other window so i have to force restart machine >.<

I sually have this problem when I change my video card settings while the game is still running. Just alt+f4 then run the game again. And don't alt/tab while doing somethinf important or dangerous =P

hmmm maybe try and set the game into this

Make a Shortcut to Helgame, then right click on the shortcut icon and go to properties then top tab go to compatibility once there

tick the box

Run this program in comatibility mode

then pull down the menu and that highlights

and put to

windows 98/windows ME

This does sort alot of problems out hope it helps let me know if not i see if i can look into it.

By the way what OS are you useing By OS i mean what version of windows

Sexy

Thanks for helping guys ive tried what sexy has told me to do but it still doesnt work. I cant even alt f4 out of the game.

What happens is the screen turns to a bigger resolution and when i press alt tab to scroll through other programs they wont pop up. its like my computer is frozen..

Im running windows xp

Thanks for helping guys ive tried what sexy has told me to do but it still doesnt work. I cant even alt f4 out of the game.

What happens is the screen turns to a bigger resolution and when i press alt tab to scroll through other programs they wont pop up. its like my computer is frozen..

Im running windows xp

U need to do alt+f4 twice: the first time it logs your character out...the second time it closes the game. And besides if ur pc gets slowed because the program doesn't respond, it might take a while for it to be closed.

I sually have this problem when I change my video card settings while the game is still running. Just alt+f4 then run the game again. And don't alt/tab while doing somethinf important or dangerous =P

I would advise to change/alter settings while you're not ingame.. game can crash easy like that.