Sign in to follow this  
Kaneda

So Its Finally Goodbye...

Hello and goodbye everyone. I have never used the forums until now and maybe that was my mistake. I thought that this was just another PRIVATE server. But apparently this server has stricter rules than HBInt and HBUSA combined. EITHER way it was nice playing with the people who actually played the game right. It was also nice knowing Hunter, Farjat, and Sexy Gm's. I have been banned for saying something, that i later found out was "inappropriate" by "server rules". Soooooo........CrimsnTide and ColdOne will no longer be in game. GOODBYE everyone it was nice knowing MOST of you....not all tho.......

who are u?

uhh who are you would be the better question...

anyway, peace cold, i dunno what happened, but i enjoyed playing in PL with you (capnplanet), and it'd be nice to see you around sometime

yea man

a while ago Cold quit and i knew hed be back for more hb crack(insider)so i said "cya"

i have a feeling youll be back again cold mayb just to visit, so ill say it again.Cya later man :P

good times fighting/talking with you :wub:

(oh and btw you dont need the forums to know ur not suppose to curse in allied/global, or make racist comments its in the main site rules

silly rule imo but w/e...its a sexy server)

stop make circus

Stop being a tranny.

Cya ColdOne, was good to raid PL with you when i saw you.

i dont know what the *grr* is going on but crowmaster said in public that JoshCOOL is a plumber (= plumber (n.): fontanero). I feel like our guildmates + crimsntide have faced some very unfair treatment from GameMasters. I demand an explanation why you are so deeply against crowmaster+our guild. First you refused to return hes items in hacking case which should have been appropriate to do it (would have gained GMs lot more respect) + now this.

Im sure I dont see my char after this post but what the heck I will stand along my guildmates and friends in any case.

and by the way. joshcool is a plumber in real life. he earns hes livings for it. its not an insult in any way..so im very very confused :(

I want to know why crowmaster have been banned. If its because coz he called JoshCOOL a plumber, which happens to be his job. Then Im really dissapointed of GMs.

A plumber is a tradesperson who specializes in installing and maintaining systems used for potable (drinking) water, sewage, drainage, venting, heating and air-conditioning, or industrial process plant piping.

Un fontanero es un tradesperson que se especializa en la instalaci?n y el mantenimiento de los sistemas utilizados para potable (potable), agua, alcantarillado, drenaje, ventilaci?n, calefacci?n y aire acondicionado, o de procesos industriales de plantas de tuber?as.

(I used google translator) :sleep:

IPB Image

fontanero

THis is rediculous. More than half the guild has gone to another server because of these petty mutes and bans. Sure we can understand you getting upset at the numerous posts about crow getting his items back. But if it was anyone else here on the server they would be doing the EXACT same thing.

It almost seems like its gotten to the point where we will be banned or muted for merely mentioning the situation. Censorship at its best.

stop make circus

Stop being a tranny.

Cya ColdOne, was good to raid PL with you when i saw you.

Stop being a tranny.? jajajajaj

look what we're are, you are rare,'re all dark with 10 thousand tattoos and gives you the face apra tell my jajajajajajajaja

I believe that nobody so many pipe ban or mute like me, and if something is learned that you will not banish without you anything, but that is minimum, if you do something bad accept the consequences

I have been banned for saying something, that i later found out was "inappropriate" by "server rules".

I was on too, and i saw what you have sayed.

Then you came to us crying about why you were banned for just saying "stupid fag elv".

While you have sayed "stupid fag sp1c elv" (And after the crow incident), so dont play as inocent.

Also, after a mute you log in another char to argue with Scat AND you made a char with the name "whoreScat" to blame scat.

Good bye.

------

@ALL, yes, support Kaneda even if he is not right or not.

That is how the players are, they want GMs to apply the Rules and punish but just with their Enemys, not to their friends.

Crow did a LOT of things that day, we had enought reasons to ban him and we warned him a lot of times. But well, support him because... is a friend.

It is a free server, the Admin still decide who is welcome here or not.

can you ban funnygirl pls

i dont like HE/SHE

vampry who know you, jajajaja i owend you in nemesis I

ezekiel, you are a Big traditor no talk to me

Now you become the enemy, which I hate, you might not agree when we were friends pffff so are the people

and you vampr to talk about my mouth Labat're rare

You owned me a nemesis 1? I owned people in nemesis 1, you dont see me bringing it up. What have you done lately?

On topic:

I miss my guildies.

Wait so kaneda is crowmaster? :huh:

The funny thing is that this language was spoken by him lots and lots of times before that day, even so he was warned by GMs in the past about his racial slurs. And for everyone "sticking to friends", this is just an example of how african guild behaves:

IPB Image

His ban should have been done a long time ago.

Server ruless:

4- Racially inappropriate language will not be tolerated nor will harassment of any type. You will be banned, immediately from forums and in game.