35 int is for "cure" pr0s?

ROFL!

i got 35 int for what? for use, because ehre 1vs1 cant?? thats a shit

lmao you got 35 int cuz youre a moron funnygirl

32 int for pfm

36 int for para

35 int is for "cure" pr0s?

oh man lmao

Actually, it is the mage who looses most of his advantage by using this pvp rules.

War looses:

- Pfm

- Ma shield

Mage looses:

- Invisibility (u can hit invi players with magic, but u can't with mele)

- Shield (very helpfull, specially if it is pa shield)

- Great Heal (hold target, then heal)

- Pfa (u can get hit by arrows).

- Amp/pfm (u are vulnerable to paralise)

Because lets face it...if a mage starts invising, there are only 2 ways: either war wastes all his mana on detect, or he can't hit mage at all. So invi, is basikly the opposite to pfm. So, the true story is that this rule wasn't invented so the warrior wouldn't pfm, but actually so the warrior stands a chance against the mage. So, I'm sorry to say, if u don't like pvping, its ur choice, but its actually the best opportunity for a war to kill a mage in 1vs1...because once mage starts invising, then bye bye...

Oh, and btw, all the wars crying about how this is unfair for wars....when u say "pvp", say all the rules, and no just "no pfm or amp", cause most mages WILL use shield and stuff unless u are clear on that matter....so if someone challanges you to a pvp, then go all the way with fair rules for both.

And for the ones that keep crying, u don't have to pvp if u don't want to, but if u say this rules are unfair, then ur just noobs.

haha ... as that rule nemesis? That is all servers

osin each said nothing pfm, shield, armor, etc.:S

I have NEVER in any of the Helbreath Servers i have played heard of the concept of "PVP" that is present here in HBNem. I came from HBINT here to Nem1 and when i was first asked to "PVP" i was totally confused.

I dont believe that this concept of PVP is what this game was intended for but hey if you enjoy playing this way then do it.

The way I play and ive always played, and i do not care who says noob or otherwise is do what you can to win the fight and survive. Use all available skills, spells, weapons and armors you have at your disposal to kill your enemy.

I dont see why anyone shoudl be called noob if they are attacked by someone in ml they pfm and then chase. Is that not the aim of the game? Protect yourself and then get the kill.

The only scenario i think PFMing, Sheilding etc etc is "lame" in a one on one situation is when they enter an agreed "PVP" and the rules are listed.

Any other situation is just part of the game, and part of the game AS FAR AS IM CONCERNED is using everything you have available to you to win the fight.

Remember nothing is fair in life, why should the life of Helbreath be any different, if i can get the upper hand on my opponent. Im going to take it.

The only scenario i think PFMing, Sheilding etc etc is "lame" in a one on one situation is when they enter an agreed "PVP" and the rules are listed.

And thats what most of us call it "pvp". Of course that pfming when u were traiing in ml and then get attacked is ok. I think ur getting the idea from players like mussum that keep the entire day screaming things at global.

But "pvp" as we call it in nemesis is what I just quoted from your words. An agreed duel. In fact its called "pvp" when items are used and "duel" when its naked and exchange. Nothing more.

I think your exactly right King, there are plently of players out there that automatically assume that in any 1 on 1 situation whether is be, someone running to TOH/IB etc or someone training is a situation where PFM is frowned upon.

Its very annoying when you want to go train, you want to go hunt, you want to do something. You run across an elvine, you pfm invis just so you can get on with what you want to do and all of a sudden your branded a noob because you pfmed 1 v 1.

Im quite often in MLM getting the hands dirty mining away and am confronted by someone. Quite often im naked and really cannot put up much of a fight. However even think about casting pfm and you see "VAMP PFM 1 ON 1 OMFG LOOOSER" spammed in global for the next 10 minutes. Come on, be realistic.

Unless a clear cut set of rules are set down as far as im concerned anything is fair game.

i just ignore people when they start talking trash, most of it is just lame.

i say play and fight however you want and dont get mad if someone shields or pfms against you.

if you dont like it fight someone else.