Sign in to follow this  
Nowik

Nemesis Pvp Rule?

As u know on nemesis it that stupid rule:

Wars can't use pfm in pvp :o. So if wars can't use pfm so why mages use armors?? Dk armor gives so much def.

so in that stupid pvp Mages have nice protection form warriors... but war ...

i dunno who invite this dumb rule but ... I will use pfm in pvp however u will call it.

Wars can't use pfm in pvp :o. So if wars can't use pfm so why mages use armors?? Dk armor gives so much def.

i dunno who invite this dumb rule but ... I will use pfm in pvp however u will call it.

First of all, please dont make topics titles with that kind of words please. Stupid is not a hard insult, but dont use it in titles, just for clean.

But i agree with u. This are just "convenient" rules to make EKs, i just ignore them. I trained int to be protected, not for let me kill. Time me if want to kill me. (yes, i know im dead anyway)

well, the damage of weapon now are low (i thinkk that)

on nemesis 1 the damage of weapons are more big..

i got the same itens from n1 ( DAmage ) and i hit low.

from nemesis 1 i hit hard .. one dash CRITICAL..

now the max i can do is -115 or -113..

i never pvp mage in nemesis 2..

only mage x mage ..

war x mage , hard.

You had FH and Dm5 on neme1 beside the ring :P

and a BBh+5 or 4!!

-113/115 from a dash?

---

Nowik, just dont "pvp"... dont listen to them and keep playing your game.

Exacly what the others tell you, they only tell you you can't pfm because they will get a free kill that way. And besides helbreath isn't balanced on 1v1 pvp. It is completely balanced for crusades.

I say if a war can't use pfm a mage can't run in pvp -,-.

Exacly what the others tell you, they only tell you you can't pfm because they will get a free kill that way. And besides helbreath isn't balanced on 1v1 pvp. It is completely balanced for crusades.

I say if a war can't use pfm a mage can't run in pvp -,-.

I LIKE IT!

just set rules before start your pvp.

.... no pfm/amp, no pot, no armour, no shield, no DK set, no pull, no recall, no call help...etc...etc...

you can fight under your favorite rules, there are no official rules of pvp, and there wouldnt.

well, I know there are some good warriors who can beat mage without pfm in pvp.

"risk" is sugar B)

Or do what I do, avoid PVP all together. This game was meant for mass people, as was mentioned before its well made for a crusade enviroment. However apparently in HB Nem PVP is the solution to and comeback for everything. Because apparently 1 v 1 warrior banging each other uselessly proves youve got skill.

stupid.

However say "No i dont do PVP's" and apparently youre a noob. Yes im the noob because i dont want to spend 30 minutes wandering around ML.

5 v 5 or something along those lines. Thats where the funs at.

Im quiet sick of hearin some1 elses idea of PVP its all you hear ALL day.... Pvp Pvp Shield in pvp. We play how we want and we dont broadcast our opinions on how to play.

why impossible?

i fought against King Wishy Gama ect and i enjoyed those fights. u just need to set the rules of the fight and have the trust no1 will break them.

war vs. mage 1on1 is not impossible, its actually fun, and no i dont set rules the mage can

do what ever he wants i dont pfm because its a waste of time id rather hit and stop the cast

or dodge and make them waste mana.

war vs. war 1on1 is pointles its just boring, lets stand here for 20 mins and not drink a single pot

bleh.

why impossible?

i fought against King Wishy Gama ect and i enjoyed those fights. u just need to set the rules of the fight and have the trust no1 will break them.

you managed to win without IE neck / ma / mr set? good for you then.

pvp mage x war is very hard for warrior to win.

Its just that if you cast pfm in fighting 1v1 its "morally wrong" (and makes u 'look noob' which is totally wrong) because mages lose all their mp on you and insult you of using pfm. And if mage amps 1v1 vs warr / mage as well its the same as taking an opportunity to kill the mage for 60secs.

and getting mage parad in mage x war pvp is really a good achievement for warr and when mage uses mshield+tower its kinda lame as well.

ssry bad typing im writing in a hurry i hope you get the point and dont start arguing.

i agree with you that fightin war x mage is still an enjoyment and is much more funnier than war x war. but its hard for warr to win :) and yes respecting pvp rules is the key in all pvp

101% agree with you

get mr/ma set

or just dont pvp mages, no pfm for war unless is 2+vs1 is just how things work in nemesis <_<

lame but true