Sign in to follow this  
Stang

Put Gold Back

Ok i hate this new gold drop, all it is doing is chasing new palyers away from nemesis, i cant even aford 2 tp 2 d2

And all the new players cant aford any spells or weponds, the gold drop should be what ever the lvl increase is

I can get max in 3 days, but it would take me a week 2 buy energy strike

I don think anyone likes this new gold drop, and all i have herd is "ima quit if it doesnt change"

I think we need 2 change it back and im sure everyone else will agree.

Post what your opinons are

Agree

IMO there should be something changed about the gold rates for high levels, but it shouldnt be that hard for beginners to collect some gold for the basic armors and spells.

When a new character levels to 20 it gets gold each level (if character goes up more then 1 level it still gets gold for 1 level), am i correct? Maybe, if possible, change this to a higher level, and maybe some more gold each level (not sure what is it atm, 100 gold for level 1-10 and 200 gold for 11-19 or something?)

The example I am going to give now is really an example and not a suggestion of how it should be !!

Character gets gold each level up until level 100

Each 10 levels the characters gets more.

Positive things:

New players get a nice start to get BS items and spells (after the level 100 they have to do it by themself)

Gold rate can be lowered so gold gets more value

Negative things:

With the higher exp rate people will make characters just for the money, but this is only if the gold a character gets a level is set to high !

There are probably more positive and negative things to tell about this.

Ill post this one also in Suggestions, I hope this idea can be realized if more people and GM's agree with it.

Gold should be higher. Not perhaps 25x. Id say like 10x.

This is high exp.

Why to make it hard for newbies and annoying for old players? It just doesn't make any sense.

Wow, they seriously lowered the gold drops again?

I advise against it every time it's suggested and turns out the same every time.

THE BEST SOLUTION IS FOR PEOPLE TO PICK UP YOUR GARBAGE. PROBLEM SOLVED.

gold iz fine some mages waste all mana pots during sades (like me lolz) and now need to save some gold :P

i mean no more clicker mages jajaja

Lmao, have you guy sever seen the scopion pit, clay golem pit or anything?

Theres allways for around 10-20k each time i've been there..

The problem is, ppl are yo lazy to pick up, and clean a pit... You can easly get those money back...

Lmao, have you guy sever seen the scopion pit, clay golem pit or anything?

Theres allways for around 10-20k each time i've been there..

The problem is, ppl are yo lazy to pick up, and clean a pit... You can easly get those money back...

true i made 20k in cyc pit in 10 min of lvl without cleaning a pit so what s the prob?

one cyc now gives like 100 gold, so u killed 200 cycs which dropped gold in 10mins?

like some ppl said before, we are on this server mainly because of player vs. player action, not to worry about money.

Go to Blacksmith, buy a Mining Manual and a Pick Axe. Walk down to D1 and mine. Sell everything to shop apart from coal. Save coal and sell to manuers.

Money problem solved, stop crying.

You can also make good trades when you start making magic jewels. All you noobs can thank me later for pointing out that mining is a wonderful skill.

Go to Blacksmith, buy a Mining Manual and a Pick Axe. Walk down to D1 and mine. Sell everything to shop apart from coal. Save coal and sell to manuers.

Money problem solved, stop crying.

You can also make good trades when you start making magic jewels. All you noobs can thank me later for pointing out that mining is a wonderful skill.

I couldnt agree more .. Ppl forget all about mining, manuing, alchemy, gems, EVERYTHING..

It takes time, but you all are so lazy to do some work for this game..

Go back to usa and play, OH NO it's the same thing ( i think lol ).. Do some work for it, and at the end it will result in a happy face. :b

one cyc now gives like 100 gold, so u killed 200 cycs which dropped gold in 10mins?

like some ppl said before, we are on this server mainly because of player vs. player action, not to worry about money.

i got some wand ms 10 sold cyc leather = 20 leather ~6k wands gave 15k~ and money