Sign in to follow this  
Hunter[GM]

Let's Review Server Rule #2

Here is rule 2 as it is stated:

No unattended macros are allowed. You will be banned for 1 week for 1st offense and then permanently after this. You are also not permitted to train or level skills away from you computer. You must remain with your player at all times. This goes even for shield training in pits. You must be at your computer.

NO training skills AWAY from the computer. Macros or just training shields in snakes. NOT allowed.

you must remain with your computer at all times.

There has been some confusion about this rule in game and on forums.

So, I thought I would remind everyone.

1 week ban for walking away while using a macro or training shield.

2nd time you do this, you will be banned.

personally i think having to watch yourself train shield is incredibily lame. Basically its making the game unnecessarily boring when there's no real reason for it to be.. magic % is different but seriously shield?! Possibly a rethink with this respect should be thought about... because i can't see ANYONE training shield to 100% and watching their char for that long....

This server is unlike official servers in that in offical servers its likely you'd be spending a great deal of your time training with a shield on to level. This is not the case here and making level 180's use a war x to train is lame...

You can try to leave the rule... but a large proportion of people won't obey it....

Meh i dont care my Xbox is 2 feet away. If someone asks me a question ill just lean over and mash the keyboard a few times... itll probally look like a language they cant speak and theyll hopefully go away.

personally i think having to watch yourself train shield is incredibily lame. Basically its making the game unnecessarily boring when there's no real reason for it to be.. magic % is different but seriously shield?! Possibly a rethink with this respect should be thought about... because i can't see ANYONE training shield to 100% and watching their char for that long....

This server is unlike official servers in that in offical servers its likely you'd be spending a great deal of your time training with a shield on to level. This is not the case here and making level 180's use a war x to train is lame...

You can try to leave the rule... but a large proportion of people won't obey it....

train shield while reading or watching T.V.

ie.. laptop bag of food towers and tv clicker. is not so bad, im just to lazy to do that.

but i almost got banned last because i was getting a beer and got back just b4 i was in trouble.

But seriously, if you need to go to the bathroom, get a beer or any sort of stuff that makes you go AFK for a few minutes: just get out of the pit during that time. Do not take the risk to be banned to Bleeding Island (or for multiple offenders: account ban). It's that simple, really.

*censored* i dont think Sexy thinked exactly the shield train thing and as it is no macro needed. Ppl can train shield AFk from now on.

IC ppl really showed a point here and also is an example on how the things in forum can get good results if they are talked in the right way.

A partir de ahora se puede entrenar SHIELD afk, ya que no se necesita macros.

Closed and Thanks again.

mi confused :(

This has already been resolved by farjat

I dont know how to make a link so quit being lazy and copy and paste.

http://helbreathnemesis.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=17833

Ooh it does it automatically

Go to the last page, the topic is rather long for what it is about. It starts out in english then goes to spanish then farjat ends it off in english and spanish.

The rule changes every dam week.

The server rules clearly stated marcro was allowed yet Hunter was saying no Macro full stop untill i told him to go read the rules which he did right before he started this thread.

Every GM has a different idea to what is allowed and what isnt allowed when it comes to Macros and afk training.

Hunter says Sheild training after is not allowed, farjat says in another thread it is, can we please hear once and for all who is correct. People are getting upset because they get banned by a GM who says its not ok, but are told by another its fine... Then when the banning GM says read the rules...they are even more confused.

Same thing with paks, i hear from some people as well as GMs that skins are allowed but then others say NO PAKS AT ALL.

Would be great if we can get a clear cut answer from farjat so that both players and GM's know and we can put this shit to rest.

te juro que no los entiendo, se viven contradiciendo, farjat hace menos de un mes dijo: ''TODO lo que el juego permita, se puede hacer'', claro mientras no sea u bug, ni usando programas externos

que te prohiban dejar el pj afk subeindo shield me parece un el colmo, le estan errando feo aca

I swear that you do not understand, is living contradiction, farjat less than a month ago said:''EVERYTHING that the game permits, can be done'', or until it is clear bug, or using external programs

You leave the ban pj afk subeindo shield it seems to me the height, we are wandering ugly here

te juro que no los entiendo, se viven contradiciendo, farjat hace menos de un mes dijo: ''TODO lo que el juego permita, se puede hacer'', claro mientras no sea u bug, ni usando programas externos

que te prohiban dejar el pj afk subeindo shield me parece un el colmo, le estan errando feo aca

I swear that you do not understand, is living contradiction, farjat less than a month ago said:''EVERYTHING that the game permits, can be done'', or until it is clear bug, or using external programs

You leave the ban pj afk subeindo shield it seems to me the height, we are wandering ugly here

es una cagada esa regla no podes ni ver un video ahora mientras subis shield?

o sea estas afk como mucho 5 minutos y te podes ir a bi, claro ahora van a decir tambien que no podes bajar la ventana del hb por 40 segundos cuando subis pr pff z.z

fast translate:

i hate that rule >.<

es una cagada esa regla no podes ni ver un video ahora mientras subis shield?

o sea estas afk como mucho 5 minutos y te podes ir a bi, claro ahora van a decir tambien que no podes bajar la ventana del hb por 40 segundos cuando subis pr pff z.z

fast translate:

i hate that rule >.<

No se deciden uno te dice una cosa y otra otra, si alguien puede responder a esto

The rule changes every dam week.

The server rules clearly stated marcro was allowed yet Hunter was saying no Macro full stop untill i told him to go read the rules which he did right before he started this thread.

Every GM has a different idea to what is allowed and what isnt allowed when it comes to Macros and afk training.

Hunter says Sheild training after is not allowed, farjat says in another thread it is, can we please hear once and for all who is correct. People are getting upset because they get banned by a GM who says its not ok, but are told by another its fine... Then when the banning GM says read the rules...they are even more confused.

Same thing with paks, i hear from some people as well as GMs that skins are allowed but then others say NO PAKS AT ALL.

Would be great if we can get a clear cut answer from farjat so that both players and GM's know and we can put this shit to rest.

The administrators are currently discussing the rules in the Staff room in the mean time please note that the rules are subject to change at any time!

lets post in english

no 1 want see the character when up the shield skill that bored, u know shield skill is so longer to up 90% to 95% take 15 min per 1% and 97 to 100 take a while like 1 hour, so if u dont want ppl up shield skill afk remove farm pits z.z

Vampyr posted in the other topic the following question: "What if i get banned from Hunter for example yet farjat says its ok."

It's not very likely to happen as the rules in question will not result in a direct ban, but still...

In this case farjat will probably be willing to unban you. Obviously he has a final say in such matters. If farjat decides that any GM has made an unjustful ban, he will likely undo it.

If he's moody, well... good luck :-)

To give you a very short status about the AFK shield training rule: at this point all the GMs agree that this rule is unnecessairy. None of the GMs indicated the rule should still be enforced. It is very likely that we will allow AFK shield training.

But let's all just wait until we've finished discussing the rules a bit more. The rules will be clarified very soon.

guys...none of us are crazy about the rule either....It was always Sexy who was definite about this rule so we are discussing it and will let you know. Until then, be safe and DONT do it....follow the posted rules until you

hear or see differently. and by "hear" I mean from a GM

Farjat allowed training shield AFK a quite while ago. Using macro to train shield is illegal though.

It's useless and annoying rule (to make afk shield training illegal) imo.

No se, pero me banearon el char ELCUCO, por dejarlo afk suviendo shield :S. Fecha de ban, hoy.

Al final, se puede o no ? estaria mas que bueno, que lo aclaren de una vez, por que aca todo el mundo tiene 100% shield de dejarlo afk en snake o ant.

P.D: cada vez me quedan menos pj para jugar, asi que ahora voy a usar al gran Nell- " AGARRATE CATALINA!!! Uds, se lo buscaron " xD

No se, pero me banearon el char ELCUCO, por dejarlo afk suviendo shield :S. Fecha de ban, hoy.

Al final, se puede o no ? estaria mas que bueno, que lo aclaren de una vez, por que aca todo el mundo tiene 100% shield de dejarlo afk en snake o ant.

P.D: cada vez me quedan menos pj para jugar, asi que ahora voy a usar al gran Nell- " AGARRATE CATALINA!!! Uds, se lo buscaron " xD

hahaha que grande este finde tiene que tener plate B)

Farjat allowed training shield AFK a quite while ago. Using macro to train shield is illegal though.

how can you train shield using macro? :blink:

how can you train shield using macro? :blink:

well i was using my imagination like snow said and only conclusion i could get to is: after x time (enought to break ur shield) u make the macro gets the shield, throw away, and put another 1 on

and btw, what u decided?

after x time (enought to break ur shield) u make the macro gets the shield, throw away, and put another 1 on

and btw, what u decided?

u seem to know a lot about macros...

lol, i know NOTHING about macro's and could imagine that xD

btw, what have u decide about training shield "away" from the pc?

(like for ex: i put trin training shield and on the same time i study, when i hear or see the shield is broken, i put another one, but i m not all the time on the pc)