Sign in to follow this  
Milk

New Idea

i think that it would be nice to have an Mr event in cityhall and summon mass orcs :P...

another idea would be bringing bak ettin pit lol i miss it! just a couple ideas... also a scavenger hunt is always fun! ........ wat u thinkg farjat?

i think that it would be nice to have an Mr event in cityhall and summon mass orcs :P...

another idea would be bringing bak ettin pit lol i miss it! just a couple ideas... also a scavenger hunt is always fun! ........ wat u thinkg farjat?

i think is not a good day to say stupid things and bother me. :(

Own3d

um well i appreciate all ur doing but i thought u said to give suggestions but i guess i might of misunderstood... sorry and thanks to u and all for working hard to fix it thnx....

um well i appreciate all ur doing but i thought u said to give suggestions but i guess i might of misunderstood... sorry and thanks to u and all for working hard to fix it thnx....

cute <3

cute <3

lol shut i gamny <3!

Sorry Milk i dont mean to be rude, i was playing also...

Bad day is the answer yes. But honestly this bad day is a day and a half already!

Sorry Milk i dont mean to be rude, i was playing also...

Bad day is the answer yes. But honestly this bad day is a day and a half already!

ya i understand and im sorry u been up for pretty much 24+ hrs trying to fix but im sure we all appreciate wat ur doing and have done for this server. I been around for way too long and definitly know ur strugeling and trying to fix it to the best of ur ability and as fast as a person could possibly do so. so thnx again and we appreciate ur hard work and this goes for all gms!

MR events

No...they cause way too much lag

Resolution

run through the garden naked, lower levels have an MR party at the farm

Scav hunt

We just had the ball event but there is a scavenger hunt in the works for early this summer

the next event will be the progressive demon event we re-scheduled

I wont say it will be on sunday until I see how the server is behaving in the morning

if it's stable, we will have it on Sunday after the Heldenian

should post it in suggestion section. "Just an idea"

ok guys for mr the fastest way to raise it is ez.

1. get you mr shield berk ect ect........

2. go to BI w/ a mage who can cast cloud kill

3. stand in the poison cluod w/ all your mr stuff on while mage casts

great heal on you.

if you do this you will get your mr up to 50% in approximatly 1-2 hours.

once you got 50% mr you can train in cycs or garden w/ no need for pfm. and

it will graduallly increase, or you can do this until 100% mr but that takes along time and

is very boring.

this works for pr also just have the mage cast cure on you instead of gh. ;)

exp at clops with light neck :D

well the whole reason i said mr event was because in nem one we used to have it in ch wit mass orcs i member when hunter did it a couple of times.....

secondly the scavenger hunt i was refering like hiding a certain weapon somewhere super hard to find...

and really hunter i wanna tell u ty for the easter egg hunt event it helped out so much so thnx again :)

these were just a couple of things that were done in nem 1... i was just putting things out there off the top of head....

p.s. really easiest way to get mr is go garden and find a spawm of orcs and pull em off the side with a lil nice mr shield and watch ur mr skyrocket :P

Not the fastest way but a way 2 get contri and mr is ,do frost quest. There icestrike never hits u so your mr goes up, and then u have many contri.