Sign in to follow this  
Alright ---Juggs

Oldies Owned+1

well i was training in de pit on toh3 when oldies come and attack me saying "its our pit"

after i recall i come back for revenge i start attacking them with an ares named Amigo~ haha well out of this i got teslo's pk WOW im in your town and the still decide to attack me

Oldies remember this dont mess around with rawr -.-'

we wont just stand for it

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

------------------------------------

IPB Image

hehe ive heard this before like 10x that oldies come to a pit and claim that its "their pit" xDDD

cant u just ban these guys for being dishonored, speedhacking, arrogant and non-fair playing players that no-one seems to want to play in nemesis II ?

I can say that 9/10 complaints about bad behaviour is about oldies. If you wanna make a research on your own, just scroll for the old posts in general section & screenshots section.

hehe ive heard this before like 10x that oldies come to a pit and claim that its "their pit" xDDD

cant u just ban these guys for being dishonored, speedhacking, arrogant and non-fair playing players that no-one seems to want to play in nemesis II ?

I can say that 9/10 complaints about bad behaviour is about oldies. If you wanna make a research on your own, just scroll for the old posts in general section & screenshots section.

Agreed, Oldies r (PEEP)s( this is coming from a elvine) they try and ruin all hunts, they lamers

i know they cant be banned but Oldies if your reading this , please try to be less jerks about everything

i dont care if your doing it to ares but cmon im elvine

-------------------------------------------

IPB Image

1- WoW, u killed an elv player. So?

2- To Dimora: Plz, stop the false acusations, and the general disrespect.

3- Wrong Section, and should i post everytime i kill a rawr ?

4- I remember fought like 2 hours against Kyoko/Bettlebum/and some more of theirs guild. For a pit :D

Its a game, things happends.

5- Stop Crying for every single thing.

6- He isnt Oldies.

PD: Should i know post a ss of every mage than amp against 1?

Come on, cut this bullshit. If u run out of screen, its ur problem.

Guest mamadas

i know they cant be banned but Oldies if your reading this , please try to be less jerks about everything

i dont care if your doing it to ares but cmon im elvine

-------------------------------------------

IPB Image

WRONG

This was in other topic. Moving here to put togheter and made 1 only

This is a reminder to all Nemesis players that it is your responsibility to know the rules of the server you are playing.

We have rules and a code of conduct we expect you all to follow. Ignorance is not an acceptable defense.

Meaning...if you break a rule, you will not be excused because you say you didnt know it was a rule.

Nemesis Rules

1- Laming EKs is not allowed and will result in your character being banned. We have a program which can spot laming. We will catch you. Also, in the future there will be an EK posting with all eks listed, the players involved and the location, date and time.

2- No Unnatended Macros allowed. You will be banned for 1 week for 1st offense and then permanently after this.

You are also not permitted to train or level skills away from you computer. You must remain with your player at all times.

3- Respect the admin and GM staff. Cursing at, speaking in an inappropriate way to the GMs will result in a mute, length to be determined by the GM involved and you will be sent to BI.

Second offense will be a 1 week ban. 3rd offense will be a permanent ban. This includes the forum as well as the game.

You must follow the directions given to you by the GMs. If you disagree with something being asked of you, do what youre told, then come and report any abuse of power by a GM in the appropriate section of the forum.

Discussing a GM in a negative way, posting accusations in forum in any place other than that GMs abuse section, will result in you losing your forum account. You may not post for anyone else in a GM's abuse section. ONLY the player who experienced the issue with the GM can report it to the forum.

Remember the Staff can choose if u plays or not, so u may not complain with the Staff and have Ironic Atitude.

If you are muted in game and return on another account to argue with the GM or spam them in global, your main account will be held accountable, the time of the mute lengthened and you could be banned, depending on the severity of your behavior.

GMs are not paid....they do their responsobilities here for free and we value their time and expertise. We will not have them exposed to abuse from a player.

Forum rules state, abusing any admin or GM in a post will result in the immediate suspension of your account.

4- Racially inappropriate language will not be tolerated nor will harassment of any type. You will be banned, immediately from forums and in game.

5- Scamming of accounts, passwords, items...not allowed. No GM or admin will EVER ask for your password.

DO NOT share your acct info with ANYONE. We will not replace items lost due to you sharing your account.

6- You may not use Mass Magic Missile on crusade buildings.

7- You may not use hacks of any kinds or accelerators. You will be banned if we discover you using hacks of any kinds.

8- You may not edit Nemesis paks in any way that gives u unfair advantage against other players/monsters. If you do, your account will be suspended.

9- Spamming global or allied chat will result in a mute.

10- Cursing in white in public places, global and allied chat will result in a mute. If this continues to be a problem with certain people, they will be suspended. Less talking, more playing. If you have a problem with another player, whisper that player.

11- You may not monopolize any training pit in game and prevent another player from leveling.

you will be sent to BI, first offense, and suspended 2nd offense.

12- DO NOT ask the GM staff for items. They will not give you any.

13- Duping items will result in your immediate ban from the server and possible an IP ban.

* Sades and Heldenians are set by the server, not the GMs. Do not ask them to change raid time, or make a crusade.

** ITem event are always posted in advance on the forum. Summons events can be at the GMs discretion.

*** We reserve the right to change the above posted rules, edit or add to them at any time with no notice.

ban them?

Its not "all ares", I dont know any way to cry in a forum, I dont know how to cry in txt... Im telling what ive seen Im prooving why I think what I think, and Im giving my opinion about what should be done to some ppl in some cases, Im being a player who communicates and who tries to make this server better... I wish we had the same people from neme1 =/

I wish we had the same people from neme1 =/

U red my mind.

ughh i know but nem2 isnt anything compared to nem 1, but its our job to make it the same as before

to do this we need people that arent like the oldies -.-'

redemption ftw =)

after all the 'pull' topics and what shuld be done etc... Y'day Puky pulled in d1..

About 5 ppl witnessed it.. The GM didnt get to see it in time.. but it was a definite pull.. anyhow.... Oldies suck!

U red my mind.

ughh i know but nem2 isnt anything compared to nem 1, but its our job to make it the same as before

redemption ftw =)

Redemption?

Ur in elvine Jugger =(

I would love to... All of them already used the first chance and no more shit will be tolerated.

But until that they stay.

U red my mind.

redemption ftw =)

Redemption?

Ur in elvine Jugger =(

why is my being in elvine a problem???

so i joined the other town and everyone i now calls me a traitor -.-'

but anyway farjat so theres nothing you can do?

I had a lot of problems with them but i still think:

Stop whinning, accusing, spamming, starting fights at every topic and flames on the forum.

Less fights on forums and more action in GAME.

I had a lot of problems with them but i still think:

Stop whinning, accusing, spamming, starting fights at every topic and flames on the forum.

Less fights on forums and more action in GAME.

this isnt a fight this is a suggestion for Oldies to stop being the way they are

more action in game... we complain here about their actions in game. you might see me crying here but im here to tell what things happen in game. these noobish actions eat my gaming motivation with this game. sux to waste time chasing these same fellas because when they are under a threat they use cheats/dishonored actions to get away from it -> we come here to ask them to stop it -> fight starts on forum and keeps going with forecoming actions. im really worried about the thing that good players might quit (like ramz just did) because of these guys.

theres just simply so many persons that dont want them to play here. like farjat once said he doesnt care if the server has less players when they are good behaving players. oldies arent these players.

ill try to cut this posting in future and i dont want neme II to get more dirty.

and ifusayso: my accusations arent false. and you know it. :/

more action in game... we complain here about their actions in game. you might see me crying here but im here to tell what things happen in game. these noobish actions eat my gaming motivation with this game. sux to waste time chasing these same fellas because when they are under a threat they use cheats/dishonored actions to get away from it -> we come here to ask them to stop it -> fight starts on forum and keeps going with forecoming actions. im really worried about the thing that good players might quit (like ramz just did) because of these guys.

theres just simply so many persons that dont want them to play here. like farjat once said he doesnt care if the server has less players when they are good behaving players. oldies arent these players.

ill try to cut this posting in future and i dont want neme II to get more dirty.

and ifusayso: my accusations arent false. and you know it. :/

We may havent the same gameplay than urs.

We play it for have fun : "we get fun killing ppl"

"we dont have fun dieing"

So we kill and try to dont be killed. We gonna do "all" (inside game rulez) to do that.

But what u need to consider that mayb all the frustation u ppl have for being owned need to be express it here with that acusations and flaming/crying post.

And that sould be OK for us,we dont mind.( Beetwen arg hb comunity, we recieve/give insults/flames/etc and we love that, its what make this game soo fun,( u can kill NoC and laught at his face, its a nice satifaccion, we know it, and its feel really good)) But i especially complain when, here in this server , we get warnings when other ppl get mad with ours game comments, and when we get the same comments, their answer its a simple "its part of the game".

PD: this discussions are also the best of the game, because it help to realice some mistakes and fixed mayb.

And also i need to stop try write in english. Its seems that some ppl dun understadns me (or for sure im not good at it ), espeacially the jokes/sarcasm. :D