Sign in to follow this  
sold plx rox

Racism!!

so tell me why saying bannana its an insult and seying taco isnt?, anyway everyone knows that when u say sometingh like that in game (both) you do it in a despective way

so yes i hope there would be some, bans starting for u and ur friends ezekiel =.=

lol funny guy

i dont go around calling everyone mexican...im not saying i havent before

but i usually dont do it so you can shove it

anyway

Banana youre referring to brazilians having dark skin and relating them to a MONKEY which is an inferior species to HUMANS so youre being racist

taco...is nothing...its a food that HUMANS make...how is it racist??

HAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHA, u make a hole story for a BANANA. Dude a banana its something that u eat,a fruit. Nothing more, and if u thiink its related to brasilians dark skin, u really have a problem.

i know that it is related to brazilians being dark skinned because all your friends say it all the time...calling them "negro" and such

k thx bai

btw not all brazilians are dark skinned oO yet you generalize

TO SISEMEC: OMFG MOST OF THE WORLD CONSIDERS NORTH AMERICA AND SOUTH AMERICA SEPERATE CONTINENTS

So how is a yellow banana related to a dark skinned person...?

The world is not what USA thinks. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

lolz you guys call them Monkeys and then you say Banana because thats what monkeys eat ;)

youre so clever king *rolls eyes*

we all know what you mean because i hear funnygirl and the rest of the args say "negro" "monkey" and "banana" to the brazilians

TO SISEMEC: OMFG YES THE REST OF THE WORLD

you go read a book....by the looks of it you dont have much of an education...dropped out of school? work at a restaurant? w/e you like

sismec, don't tell me that there are only 6 continents. If you come to MY country, it is a fact that there are 7 continents (North America, South America, Europe, Asia, Africa, Antarctica, and Australia or Oceania). If I go to YOUR country, there are 6. Don't laugh at me or at any of the other BILLIONS of people who say there are seven continents. I already told you why I said 7 and why you say 6.

sismec, don't tell me that there are only 6 continents. If you come to MY country, it is a fact that there are 7 continents (North America, South America, Europe, Asia, Africa, Antarctica, and Australia or Oceania). If I go to YOUR country, there are 6. Don't laugh at me or at any of the other BILLIONS of people who say there are seven continents. I already told you why I said 7 and why you say 6.

So u eliminated Central America ? Or u just mixed up with north and really think its a separated continent. Its nice to see how that ppl think he is on a superior lvl to get separted like a 1 more continent.

So u eliminated Central America ? Or u just mixed up with north and really think its a separated continent. Its nice to see how that ppl think he is on a superior lvl to get separted like a 1 more continent.

its common to include central america in North america because it is part of the continuous land mass of north america

superior? lol on a superior level because we go by common convention

good one moron

its common to include central america in North america because it is part of the continuous land mass of north america

good one moron

Why the insult?. Its an invention that north american ppl do because, like already said, they think superior enough to be a separated continent.

Why are you saying I eliminated it? Over half the world recognizes 7 continents. I didn't eliminate anything. I don't think I'm superior to anyone. YOU, on the other hand, are just being very ignorant. I told you in more than one post that people around the world see this continent thing differently. Some recognize 6, some 7. Stop arguing that point in your posts because it doesn't make sense. Understand something here, there are a lot of people in the world that believe in different things.

good one moron

Why the insult?. Its an invention that north american ppl do because, like already said, they think superior enough to be a separated continent.

If it's an "american ppl" invention, then why does half the world teach it? Stop being ignorant.

Why are you saying I eliminated it? Over half the world recognizes 7 continents. I didn't eliminate anything. I don't think I'm superior to anyone. YOU, on the other hand, are just being very ignorant. I told you in more than one post that people around the world see this continent thing differently. Some recognize 6, some 7. Stop arguing that point in your posts because it doesn't make sense. Understand something here, there are a lot of people in the world that believe in different things.

good one moron

If it's an "american ppl" invention, then why does half the world teach it? Stop being ignorant.

Dude, for sure, that "half of the world" that u are talkiing about its USA and canada. Ur "world" its really big.

good one moron

Dude, for sure, that "half of the world" that u are talkiing about its USA and canada. Ur "world" its really big.

sisemec youre ignorant

go back to school

and stop stereotyping the rest of the world

lol always thinking its your country versus the rest of the world huh?

get over it.

good one moron

Actually most of Europe and China teach this way of thinking. My "world" is the same as everyone's world. Can you please stop being ignorant now? Thank you for talking with me.

i laik itens

o nd thnx eze for talking wit mi also

Ok first:

The continent is called america. In a cultural way its divided in latin america and anglo-saxon america. In a geographical way its divided in south america, central america and north america.

Its like calling "the middle east" to the land between africa and asia, but its still a part of asia and not a continent itself.

So, wtv u just said is wrong. America is a whole continent, and not 2 seperate ones (and in any case, it would be 3)

you go read a book....by the looks of it you dont have much of an education...dropped out of school? work at a restaurant? w/e you like

by the looks you dont have much of an education,....are you american?

good one moron

Actually most of Europe and China teach this way of thinking. My "world" is the same as everyone's world. Can you please stop being ignorant now? Thank you for talking with me.

i laik itens

So, i m the ignorant now ? Ur talking about what other countrys teach whitout any fundament.

If u laik itens tel gm to giv u.

Ok first:

The continent is called america. In a cultural way its divided in latin america and anglo-saxon america. In a geographical way its divided in south america, central american and north america.

Its like calling "the middle east" to the land between africa and asia, but its still a part of asia and not a continent itself.

So, wtv u just said is wrong. America is a whole continent, and not 2 seperate ones (and in any case, it would be 3)

King in the United States of America and much of the rest of the world, we recognize North and South America as separate continents. Most Latin American countries recognize them as ONE continent. Both are right depending where you live. I wrote that in a post before but you probably just missed it. I didn't know this until I looked it up btw. So I'm not wrong in believing in 7 continents :)

good one moron

i laik itens

So, i m the ignorant now ? Ur talking about what other countrys teach whitout any fundament.

What I told you is a fact. That is what people learn in those countries. I'm not being ignorant. I also tried explaining to you a few times that there are different beliefs in how many continents there are. You just seem like you don't want to listen. There should be no argument about this. Your country says 6, mine says 7. You can't argue and say one is right and one is wrong. I don't see why you're still talking about this...

Ok first:

The continent is called america. In a cultural way its divided in latin america and anglo-saxon america. In a geographical way its divided in south america, central american and north america.

King in the United States of America and much of the rest of the world, we recognize North and South America as separate continents. Most Latin American countries recognize them as ONE continent. Both are right depending where you live. I wrote that in a post before but you probably just missed it. I didn't know this until I looked it up btw. So I'm not wrong in believing in 7 continents :)

Yea cakez, but, first of all, what ever everyone believes, isn't correct. Most people think, yes, but by international academics, its one whole continent. (some people believe a triangle has 4 sides, so anyone can be wrong for example)

I'm not saying u can't be wrong, there are many things people don't know, but I'm explaining u the difference and the reason of why they are not 2 seperate continents, and the distinction between "north/south", is just for a regional divition.

Ok first:

The continent is called america. In a cultural way its divided in latin america and anglo-saxon america. In a geographical way its divided in south america, central america and north america.

obviously youre too stupid to read what Cake posted

different countries teach it different ways around the world...get it thru your head retard...are you from argentina? must be cuz america has the #1 education system in the world =)

first off North America is a continent and it doesnt seperate anglo from spanish because Central america (spanish speaking if you didnt know moron) is part of the continguous land mass of North America

Second ...Culturally North American Continent is seperated into North america and Central america seperating the latin part of the continent from the anglo...just like the middle east is culturally seperated from the rest of asia

and 3rd...it would not be 3 CONTINENTS cuz central america isnt a seperate contiguous land mass...look at a map...sure North America and South America are connected by the tiniest piece of land in Panama..but they are seperated by the Panama C*spam* ;)

nice try king...truth is youre not very smart

Edit : i think i cant keep quoting the quotes...

To Cake: But that beliefs that u are talking about are not explained in the half of the world. Thats what u dun understand, i know u and most of the norht region asume themselves to be a separated continents.

But let me give u an simple example, there was a reunion, in spanish called "La cumbre de las americas" that get all the president of the Americant continent togueter for an open discusion abouts some things. If i say u that president from arg, and usa were togueter, isnt the point to show that are the same continent?.

To Ezekiel : I cant keep to read shit after shit.

I am amazed, appauled and so very sad. I can't believe you are doing this and I can't believe the thread is not closed yet. I think I have to take a break...shame on you all...

Ok first:

good one moron

i laik itens

What I told you is a fact. That is what people learn in those countries. I'm not being ignorant. I also tried explaining to you a few times that there are different beliefs in how many continents there are. You just seem like you don't want to listen. There should be no argument about this. Your country says 6, mine says 7. You can't argue and say one is right and one is wrong. I don't see why you're still talking about this...

But that beliefs that u are talking about are not explained in the half of the world. Thats what u dun understand, i know u and most of the norht region asume themselves to be a separated continents.

But let me give u an simple example, there was a reunion, in spanish called "La cumbre de las americas" that get all the president of the Americant continent togueter for an open discusion abouts some things. If i say u that president from arg, and usa were togueter, isnt the point to show that are the same continent?.

lol cakes he doesnt understand what youre saying

apparently hes a moron...

you just cant pound it into his head enough times

he thinks his country is right and the rest of the world is wrong...

and why the hell do you keep generalizing america and the "north region" by themselves

a large majority of the rest of the world (yes there are other countries in the world) think the same thing

Ok first:

different countries teach it different ways around the world...get it thru your head retard...are you from argentina? must be cuz america has the #1 education system in the world =)

first off North America is a continent and it doesnt seperate anglo from spanish because Central america (spanish speaking if you didnt know moron) is part of the continguous land mass of North America

Second ...Culturally North American Continent is seperated into North america and Central america seperating the latin part of the continent from the anglo...just like the middle east is culturally seperated from the rest of asia

and 3rd...it would not be 3 CONTINENTS cuz central america isnt a seperate contiguous land mass...look at a map...sure North America and South America are connected by the tiniest piece of land in Panama..but they are seperated by the Panama C*spam* ;)

You see, u can't even reply what I said, cause u know u are wrong. Yes different countries teach in different ways, aparently USA teaches that america is a 2 seperate continent, while the rest of the world teaches its 1 whole continent

First off: the Anglo/Latin is a cultural difference, because of the people living in it. Not a geographical one. And thats why its called "central america", because its not recognized as part of "north america", but I guess ur too stupid to realize that.

Second: the cultural properties of central america are almost the same as south america, and not north america (thats why they are called Latin America),so., central america is a part of LATIN america, u retard.

Oh and third, it would not be 3 continents, because its only 1. Europe is the same landmass as Asia, and they are 2 different continents, so doesn't matter if they are connected or not, they can still be a part of the same landmass and be seperate entities. But again, I know u can't realise that, so stfu plz-

Nice try, truth is, ur american all the way ^_^ , but its not ur fault, its just, u are probably not very bright.

lol cakes he doesnt understand what youre saying

apparently hes a moron...

you just cant pound it into his head enough times

he thinks his country is right and the rest of the world is wrong...

and why the hell do you keep generalizing america and the "north region" by themselves

a large majority of the rest of the world (yes there are other countries in the world) think the same thing

Every other country thinks that they are 1 continent.

Ok first:

You see, u can't even reply what I said, cause u know u are wrong. Yes different countries teach in different ways, aparently USA teaches that america is a 2 seperate continent, while the rest of the world teaches its 1 whole continent

First off: the Anglo/Latin is a cultural difference, because of the people living in it. Not a geographical one. And thats why its called "central america", because its not recognized as part of "north america", but I guess ur too stupid to realize that.

Second: the cultural properties of central america are almost the same as south america, and not north america (thats why they are called Latin America),so., central america is a part of LATIN america, u retard.

Oh and third, it would not be 3 continents, because its only 1. Europe is the same landmass as Asia, and they are 2 different continents, so doesn't matter if they are connected or not, they can still be a part of the same continent. But again, I know u can't realise that, so stfu plz-

Nice try, truth is, ur american all the way ^_^ , but its not ur fault, its just, u are probably not very bright.

I DID reply to everything you said..

you cant even read my post before talking out of your *censored* again?

please refer to my previous post before speaking

the REST of the world doesnt teach that its 1...China (1 billion + people) Europe (a couple more billion?) and "North America" teahc this as Cakes has already said

youre just argentinian...i dont blame you your education system isnt very good =/

gg on being a racist *censored* king

sorry i just had to take a low blow at argentina cuz he chose to make this a nationalist matter

go look up the Convention that the rest of the world uses

im not saying either is right Cake already said that different things are taught around the world

and here you are trying to say everyone else is wrong and yours is right

Why cant you guys just get drunk like us Australians...so much easier. Were all pretty friendly after a 6 pack or two.

Ok first:

Oh and third, it would not be 3 continents, because its only 1. Europe is the same landmass as Asia, and they are 2 different continents, so doesn't matter if they are connected or not, they can still be a part of the same continent. But again, I know u can't realise that, so stfu plz-

I DID reply to everything you said..

you cant even read my post before talking out of your *censored* again?

please refer to my previous post before speaking

the REST of the world doesnt teach that its 1...China (1 billion + people) Europe (a couple more billion?) and "North America" teahc this as Cakes has already said

youre just argentinian...i dont blame you your education system isnt very good =/

gg on being a racist *censored* king

sorry i just had to take a low blow at argentina cuz he chose to make this a nationalist matter

go look up the Convention that the rest of the world uses

im not saying either is right Cake already said that different things are taught around the world

and here you are trying to say everyone else is wrong and yours is right

Every other country teaches them as 1 continent. ^_^ . And sorry, but thats how it is.

I don wonder where cakes got his info, in a 5minute trip to google,and how reliable it is, but then again, it proofs u seem to take the shit spammedall over the internet as reliable information. That shows how sad ur brains are.

Europe teaches them as a whole entity. And being europe the ones who named them and conquered them, I don wonder who is right or wrong?

And btw I looked it up too, and now, they are known as 1 continent, separated in different regions, but I guess wikipedia.org in english, is all ur database of information and cultural references right?

GG on being an american, sadly for u, our educational system is tested as being harder and more difficult than ur retarded tests. Even so, we learn more complex stuff at a younger age than you do.

So basikly, what ur saying, si that:" hey cakes looked itup on the internet, its probably right!".

Ur sad lol.

Seriously, I can't stoplaughing about how sad ur way of thinking is. Btw ask wikipedia to teach u a bit more about the world plz.

King, im not north/south american but reading your last post makes me feel bad. I have nada to say more. Hope you apologize somehow.

I close this now, cause this post looks like one from flameroom.

I don't have time to do investigation, some1 else can do it or I will do it when I return

Stop acting like jerks it will result in ban.

Any new players who came to this forum and read this topic would think this server was full of a bunch of morons.

Skyas, give them all a vacation from forum.

This is a GAMING forum and players who push the boundaries of common sense, basic decency and manners shouldnt have posting privileges.