Sign in to follow this  
sold plx rox

Racism!!

Hi! i have some ss from oldies racism. im nigga and some oldies call me "macaco" "banana??". in my country its crim call some nigga like that!! GMs make something!!

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

sorry for bad english =(

Ok...I have read this and I am requesting some time from you to investigate a little bit.

I want to speak to my friends who know the language better and can give me an *spam*ogy as to what these words are equivalent to in English.

also...all of the Gms and the owners are tired of the racially based insults going on lately in game and on the forum. Things better settle down soon or there are going to be some long mutes, suspensions, bans coming very soon.

Guest -Arg-3

I dont know why continue with stupid things like this, I do not see either an insult in the photo,

Macaco=Monkey

Banana=Fruit

They are equal to the jokes you like Mexican, but it's happening now as you jump boiled milk?

Which is taken as insult you are, nobody said that macaque or banana is insulting, you just tap the well

And if postea post until what you decis not only what you say thanks

Voca come banana= Vos comes banana= your eat banana

banana = fruit

voce macaco= vos sos mono=you are a monkey

monkey= mono

Why not stop dammit with these topics and play, I do not think you quite the dream that someone tells you that you or insults of a computer travez

Are always looking for the ban otherwise mute or otherwise, that is simply not him and fed him decis macaque kill you? Or commits this banana?

in what country is it an insult to call someone mexican???? mexican isnt an insult anywhere....

it is a big insult in brazil to say these things funnygirl

you cant relate the two

I agree with rast that racism should stop. But this is a bit hipocrate, cause u guys were saying "arg suxs, taco, mexican, etc etc etc", and also the whole discussion was started by Co2.

So its a two way punishment.

in what country is it an insult to call someone mexican???? mexican isnt an insult anywhere....

you cant relate the two

It is if u are mexican. Dauthi is mexican.

And saying "arg suxs", is racism towards args,...

I agree with rast that racism should stop. But this is a bit hipocrate, cause u guys were saying "arg suxs, taco, mexican, etc etc etc", and also the whole discussion was started by Co2.

you cant relate the two

who said arg sux?

im replying to funnygirl relating mexican

please explain to me how mexican is an insult?

i dont think it is but the funniest thing is that you all think its insult...its hilarious...cuz it isnt an insult yet you make it one by being so offended by it

whats wrong with mexicans king? apparently you think there is somethin wrong cuz its an insult to be called one?

Guest kay0

you cant relate the two

arg sucks? your guild is named 'arglenadia' or whatever it's called. and that had nothing to do with me, don't put my name there. i don't speak portugese/spanish. i wasn't involved in that, stop pointing the finger at others and maybe should point them at yourself. you and your guild think you're smart? "american yankees" no, i never started that. your guild did. you guys like to be creative and think of fancy new things to call people, so i decided to start calling people mexican taco. which is NOT an insult. nowhere does it say calling somebody a "taco" is an insult. or calling somebody "mexican". people call me "yankee" i laugh. new york yankees is a baseball team. :)

summarize: "mexican and taco" is not racist nor an insult. TACO TACO TACO BELL~ www.google.com > taco bell

google.com > mexican taco ... just like you guys say, it's just a "fruit/food" jojojo no insults intended.

TO CONCLUDE: king is a cac smoker... thang king nay... yeu cac qua~

you cant relate the two

arg sucks? your guild is named 'arglenadia' or whatever it's called. and that had nothing to do with me, don't put my name there. i don't speak portugese/spanish. i wasn't involved in that, stop pointing the finger at others and maybe should point them at yourself. you and your guild think you're smart? "american yankees" no, i never started that. your guild did. you guys like to be creative and think of fancy new things to call people, so i decided to start calling people mexican taco. which is NOT an insult. nowhere does it say calling somebody a "taco" is an insult. or calling somebody "mexican". people call me "yankee" i laugh. new york yankees is a baseball team. :)

TO CONCLUDE... king is a huge douchebag

summarize: "mexican and taco" is not racist nor an insult. TACO TACO TACO BELL~ www.google.com > taco bell

google.com > mexican taco ... just like you guys say, it's just a "fruit/food" jojojo no insults intended.

See there again, already insulting.

Dude, u were the one pissing off args (both argenlandia and oldies), until everyone started arguing on chat. U were the reason this started, every time ur in elv, u can't stop screaming in gral. Gms should just check logs to find this out.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you cant relate the two

Dude, u were the one pissing off args (both argenlandia and oldies), until everyone started arguing on chat. U were the reason this started, every time ur in elv, u can't stop screaming in gral. Gms should just check logs to find this out.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yo deleted it so fast lol. I was quoting and btw there's a big dif calling some1 "taco" than "nigger" or "s p i c"(funny it doesnt let me write it correct but yankee :() or "yankee". Why we cannot shout s_p_i_c or nigger word but they do yankee?. Isnt same racism term?. We all should calm down.2cents

Guest -Arg-3

We boys get out the mask and be honest, think that gms are stupid or waht?tell to every one argentino Mexican tacos and tell us,you guys think you Mexicans are inferior, then why say to the Argentine and Mexican taco, if not make angel here and eze kay0 that everyone knows what you mean by that

sry me english sux

vamos muchachos quitense la careta y sean sinceros, piensan que los gms son pelotudos o que??? nos dicen tacos y mexicanos, por que segun ustedes los mexicanos son inferiores, entonces por eso dicen a los argentina taco y mexicano, si que no se hagan los santitos aca eze y kay0 por que todos sabemos lo que quieren decir con eso

I give a translation in Spanish to read those who do not know English

Guest kay0

you cant relate the two

ask your friend elg to check logs, he likes to check'em in the bath i hear. (no homo intended)

all i see is you crying and not being able to think of any smart *censored* comments to say. but, i'll give you a cookie and A for effort for trying to get me banned for saying "mexican taco". if i'm not mistaken, args were the first to call people "Yankees" for being american. your loverboy funnygirl would probably agree with me... nope wait... he thinks america is a continent. =/

Yankees is NOT an insult.

Mexican Taco is NOT either.

stop crying please...

i wont respond anymore because, king will bring up a whole new arguement or maybe bring up that i'm edit. =/ I R SCARED

TO CONCLUDE: king is still a douchebag.

I give them what they tell me, is a game and take it very personal.

Off: They talk a lot and do little, and they won all 1 vs. 1.

NoC Here.

so tell me why saying bannana its an insult and seying taco isnt?, anyway everyone knows that when u say sometingh like that in game (both) you do it in a despective way

so yes i hope there would be some, bans starting for u and ur friends ezekiel =.=

you cant relate the two

ask your friend elg to check logs, he likes to check'em in the bath i hear. (no homo intended)

he thinks america is a continent.

America is a continent. What the hell u learned at scholl?

you cant relate the two

North and South America are continents. America refers to the United States of America, which is a country.

And I like bananas and tacos! Leave me alone!!

you cant relate the two

scholl for president!

you cant relate the two

North and South America are continents. America refers to the United States of America, which is a country.

North and South America are the SAME continent called America LMAO. If by any reason , usa ppl think that just they are "americans" it their fault.

If u like bananas ant tacos u should travel Mexico and Brazil/Ecuador.

so tell me why saying bannana its an insult and seying taco isnt?, anyway everyone knows that when u say sometingh like that in game (both) you do it in a despective way

so yes i hope there would be some, bans starting for u and ur friends ezekiel =.=

lol funny guy

i dont go around calling everyone mexican...im not saying i havent before

but i usually dont do it so you can shove it

anyway

Banana youre referring to brazilians having dark skin and relating them to a MONKEY which is an inferior species to HUMANS so youre being racist

taco...is nothing...its a food that HUMANS make...how is it racist??

and Funnygirl......you guys just dont get it

OBVIOUSLY agrentinians think they are superior to mexicans

you find being called a mexican offensive and thats why we all think its hilarious

we first started saying mexican cuz some ignorant kids thought everyone on nemesis was mexican (because in most spanish speakers in america are mexican)

we thought it was funny and then you all started taking offense to it

i have a few mexican friends and my roommate is half mexican

i dont think anything bad about them...living in san diego california i actually go to mexico and build houses for the poor in tijuana

so Args are the *censored*ed up ones here thinking they are superior to other spanish speakers

you cant relate the two

North and South America are the SAME continent called America LMAO. If by any reason , usa ppl think that just the are "americans" it they fault.

If u like bananas ant tacos u should travel Mexico and Brazil/Ecuador.

How many continents are there in the world? Last time I checked, there are 7. Maybe I'm wrong...

Or maybe I'm not. :)

I would love to go to Brazil. Can I stay at your house Mercy plx?

EDITZ: I google'd it and found out that most of Latin America thinks of North and South America as one. I guess both are right lols, depending on where you live.

lol funny guy

anyway

Banana youre referring to brazilians having dark skin and relating them to a MONKEY which is an inferior species to HUMANS so youre being racist

HAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHA, u make a hole story for a BANANA. Dude a banana its something that u eat,a fruit. Nothing more, and if u thiink its related to brasilians dark skin, u really have a problem.

TO CAKE : OMFG 7 OMFG!!!.

America (North , Central, and South) , Asia, Oceania, Africa, Europa, y algunos toman creo que la Antartida o los polos , no recuerdo bien.

U CANT SAY THAT SOUTH AND NORHT ARE DIFERNTS CONTINENTS!

EDITZ: I google'd it and found out that most of Latin America thinks of North and South America as one. I guess both are right lols, depending on where you live.

ITS NOT WHAT MOST "LATIN AMERICA" THINKS , WTF, ITS HOW IT IS.

Miren lo que dicen , mas ignorantes imposible

lol funny guy

anyway

HAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHA, u make a hole story for a BANANA. Dude a banana its something that u eat,a fruit. Nothing more, and if u thiink its related to brasilians dark skin, u really have a problem.

i know that it is related to brazilians being dark skinned because all your friends say it all the time...calling them "negro" and such

k thx bai

btw not all brazilians are dark skinned oO yet you generalize

TO SISEMEC: OMFG MOST OF THE WORLD CONSIDERS NORTH AMERICA AND SOUTH AMERICA SEPERATE CONTINENTS

lol funny guy

anyway

i know that it is related to brazilians being dark skinned because all your friends say it all the time...calling them "negro" and such

k thx bai

TO SISEMEC: OMFG MOST OF THE WORLD CONSIDERS NORTH AMERICA AND SOUTH AMERICA SEPERATE CONTINENTS

So how is a yellow banana related to a dark skinned person...?

The world is not what USA thinks. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

lol funny guy

anyway

k thx bai

U cant think negro and banana its related...

READ A FKING BOOK; MOST OF THE WORLD? YEA SURE.