Sign in to follow this  
-julian-

A Funny Lammer

well, i was in ml looking for mgs, i went to top left of ml and saw raptor(ares) witha newb called antilope(elv)

i start to follow antilope to kill him but h e finally logged, i started to pm raptor saying that i saw him lamming(when i was not true cuz didnt see) and he keeps telling me that i was wrong, so i told him to givme 2 zems and i forget what i see, theres when he says ok...i giv u 1 zem cuz i dun got more and u forget what u saw,

conclution, he says to me that need to log on a friends char cuz he dun got zems, he logs on gloster(ares war who got hero berk) and he givme the zem making me remember to forget what i saw, thats all. so raptor lammer +1 goster with hero berk friend of lammer, so for sure lammers+2

srry for my monkeys english, or sure i didnt explain it how i wanted, should be easyer in spanish but since most of players r english speakers..

bb

Well i was allways wondering how gloster got hero berk before i got hero helm..

I knew there was something about him..

I'll let Skyas know this, he will get to the button at this ...

BTW nice abuse of getting a zem :b

GJ

:b

Well the point is, i have never seen him raided, only couple of times, but didnt get any ek's.

So i was really curious how he got that berk

loool.

Good Job Julian, We wil check.

btw next time dont tell him u noticed. As if he was just starting to lame and made only 1 ek will not be banned for laming. jajajaja

Gloster Aka Horn3t banned for lamming [both chars lammed eks].

raptor banned for lamming too.

They were 2 persons [gloster/horn3t and raptor] helping each others to lamme.

Their noobs chars [like 15] used for lamming are banned too.

They tryed to change their IP sometimes, but allways... if you track them and their changes, you find the lammers.

well, i was in ml looking for mgs, i went to top left of ml and saw raptor(ares) witha newb called antilope(elv)

i start to follow antilope to kill him but h e finally logged, i started to pm raptor saying that i saw him lamming(when i was not true cuz didnt see) and he keeps telling me that i was wrong, so i told him to givme 2 zems and i forget what i see, theres when he says ok...i giv u 1 zem cuz i dun got more and u forget what u saw,

conclution, he says to me that need to log on a friends char cuz he dun got zems, he logs on gloster(ares war who got hero berk) and he givme the zem making me remember to forget what i saw, thats all. so raptor lammer +1 goster with hero berk friend of lammer, so for sure lammers+2

srry for my monkeys english, or sure i didnt explain it how i wanted, should be easyer in spanish but since most of players r english speakers..

bb

jajajaja, que tano boton!!. Saludos cara de nalga.