Sign in to follow this  
Legion

Pvp And Duels Outlines

PVP and dueling are a popular part of the HB world with many variations and rules. I think we should establish some outlines and rules that can be applyed universally to most duels and pvp's. I know rules are sometimes established at the moment of the duel, but i think we should all discuss the various rules and policies that can be put in place during such events. Things like potion exchanges, armour, no armour, restricted dueling areas. So lets outline some general rules and proceedures and produce a list which all people can know when entering a duel/pvp and to eliminate the need to set ground rules prior to the event.

Ex.

Rules:

-No help from other players. No PFM or beserk

-Certain dueling area

-etc

-etc

Lets figure out a list to set in effect so everyone can know

i like some rules u dont like other u cant just make some rules and stablish them is imposible, and even if u did and someone broke them what can u do?u cant punish a player for not following a rule in a pvp, is like steal a drop u shouldnt do it but u can is about u and know what is good or wrong to do.

lol

zerk is always aloud, first cuz increase war damage , and second cuz its a good moment for a mage to hold the war, while he is casting

i didnt read about zerk lol so u pvp a mage with a war and how do u sppect to kill him?with kisses with out zerk a war hits 30 max and if the mage put his mshield and tower lol he can just stand there...

dont be sarcastic legion just meant to have a nice chat about this. first of all, its 1vs1. 2nd. no pfm/amp. the rest are usually negotiated before pvp.

PVP rules:

No running out screen

No recall

No other people helping

Rest of the rules are up to the players that pvp, they can deal whatever they want.

p.s. Ofcourse berserk is allowed, its part of your build if you are berserk war.

PVP rules:

No running out screen

No recall

No other people helping

Rest of the rules are up to the players that pvp, they can deal whatever they want.

p.s. Ofcourse berserk is allowed, its part of your build if you are berserk war.

and i build my char for mim.. so i can use it whenever i want to.. and also i put 40 str specialy for tower. i can use whatever i want.

Every spell is allowed, and is more interesting to see a 10 vs 8, to see the real skill... the team play. dont forget the mmorpg part.

If you wants rules, set them with your enemy at the moment... if he agree fine!

Having "standar" rules for pvps it is not good, make the server looks noob. If a new player come here and you start (like usually happen) to tell him "Noob, food in pvp, it isnt allowed in nemesis pvp rules noob run run" really... it doesnt help at all.

Also having universal rules for 1:1 kill the amazing fights at ML , IB or raids... and make players to shit talk more and play less...

Like when there is a great fight at ML and someone is getting owned or a guild is getting owned, he go to the safe, start to shit talk and start like a retard to shout: "PVP PVP PVP scared? PVP PVP" expecting to someone to fight in a 1:1 with rules wich he didnt set/agree.