Sign in to follow this  
farjat

Funnyest Video In Nemesis History

I SO want to see this video if this is what I belive it is I taught Sky[GM] the farm trick and taught Kingsblend the trick and they were suppose to make a video of it

Guest mamadas

I SO want to see this video if this is what I belive it is I taught Sky[GM] the farm trick and taught Kingsblend the trick and they were suppose to make a video of it

its an old trick

esta muy bueno la verdad muy bien pensado, yo hacia dc ahi y no entraba mas jaja pero bue...

PD:ZARPADO JUGAR ASI CON ESO FPS Y SIN DELAY!!!!JAAAA SERIA DIOS CON ESA CONEXION encima tiene fraps esta grabando y le sigue tirando frames para regarla a 20 manos xD despues uno piensa vaa que aim que tiene ese chabon jaja pura pc :P

Well , u saw the dash to ther air?. Well thats its arg delay.

Yanki and polish ppl have a lot of fps and 0 delay and they still down, and u think ur good for doing that?.

Yanki and polish ppl have a lot of fps and 0 delay and they still down, and u think ur good for doing that?.

he had fraps running too i use to think man what a pro aim!!!!but now i get it :P

it still funny what he did but we can see someone just fly couse is very fast and the other hit the air becouse of the delay and the diference of frames...

if i run fraps and play hb at the same time well my pc just explote :lol: :lol:

he had fraps running too i use to think man what a pro aim!!!!but now i get it :P

it still funny what he did but we can see someone just fly couse is very fast and the other hit the air becouse of the delay and the diference of frames...

if i run fraps and play hb at the same time well my pc just explote :lol: :lol:

If u made them play an arg server, they quit on 1 week or less

COMO LE KABIOOO X DIOSSSSSSSSSSSS jajajaja que groso x dios nunca se me ocurrio, sinceramente es un groso Zoro foro nose como te llames tenes mi admiracion ajajaj y me hiciste mear de la risa jajaja

Hahaha OMG this guy got OWNED !

And btw not every polish have no delay and good fps im the one of it...

Guest mamadas

credit for not pulling????

WTF is that

Lets give me credit for not laming a hero set

WTF