Sign in to follow this  
Dark1

Where Are The Unicorns?

I know that there was something wrong and too many unicorns spawned in garden so it was impossible to train.

Now when i go to garden i cant seem to find any unicorns. I already ruined my reps ^_^ and some people are hunting unicorns even though the rep disadvantage but now it is nearly impossible to find unicorns.

I know too many unicorns spawned before but now too little spawn if they spawn. If it is a problem to make unicorns in garden then Eternal Fields and Rocky Highland would be good places to make new unicorn home :rolleyes:

Currently EF and RH isnt so usefull but a unicorn pit or unicorns spawning like they did in garden would be great.

Unicorn's are almost extinct we most make a breeding programme where we relocate them and make them breed many new unicorn children to be killed :ph34r:

zzzzz just found out they spawn in SW and DV now.

I dont like it all because there is so many annoying monsters thats its very hard to kill..

But i guess if the choice is this or no Unicorn i prefer this.. Even though Unicorns in EF and RH would be better in my opinion because someone would maybe hunt them.

(That someone would be me) xD

zzzzz just found out they spawn in SW and DV now.

I dont like it all because there is so many annoying monsters thats its very hard to kill..

But i guess if the choice is this or no Unicorn i prefer this.. Even though Unicorns in EF and RH would be better in my opinion because someone would maybe hunt them.

(That someone would be me) xD

I found unicorns in EF too.

Hmm Natanoj got a serious question, did they enable the in game theme switcher yet or is that a theme you installed yourself????

I think also that skins are not allowed in server.

Hmm Natanoj got a serious question, did they enable the in game theme switcher yet or is that a theme you installed yourself????

Yep your dead on I was just trying to find a nice classy way of saying that... And suggesting a functionality fix at the same time so if farjat ever does decide to tinker with it he can...

After all an in game skin switcher hmm that would be nice.

I think along time ago someone taught me that stating a problem with out offering a fix is just Bitching, and I prefer not to bitch if I could avoid it.

farjat say skin and tree are allowed lolz, i dont know hand sprite is allow or not and just post it in spanish...

well now i decided remove all pak because pvp event start in few day

IPB Image

done bai

Yep your dead on I was just trying to find a nice classy way of saying that... And suggesting a functionality fix at the same time so if farjat ever does decide to tinker with it he can...

After all an in game skin switcher hmm that would be nice.

I think along time ago someone taught me that stating a problem with out offering a fix is just Bitching, and I prefer not to bitch if I could avoid it.

I know some people who made an in-game hack selector..it just added another button by your bag and you could click that and turn certain ones on/off whenever you want. All from inside the game.

I guess that could be possible too, although it is altering files in use differently..might have to reset your connection to the server.

Actually farjat said skins are ok now. I think he also said no tree paks are alright. But I'm not POSITIVE on the second one.

I wish he would clarify. No tree paks only make my experience SMOOTHER. I don't think I have much advantage with it...other than the performance. But if everyone can up their performance then whatever.

The first edit i do on almost every server i play is get rid of those trees because im not on a great computer and it just makes it easier for me to run the game.

But i think its easier to say NO EDITED PAKS at all rather than to say you can have this, this and this and cause confusion.

Edited skins are the only paks that i believe are edits that dont effect gameplay at all, its just better than having the dull boring brown skin.

farjat said edited trees are ok just no paks w/

edited buildings/grids/item effects ect ect..

(im to lazy to use edited paks means i have to go find and dl blah blah blah)

anyways i dont believe any of you, i havent seen a single freekin uni sense ive been

back, i say we start a mas breeding program for them in D3 that map is so boring.