Sign in to follow this  
farjat

Some Server Fixes.

I would like to announce some changes Squall[GM] asked and i consider he is right.

From now on.

*Fixed Dungeon 2 Clops and Stone Golem Pits for better spawn because monsters was getting stucked. And increased spawn for pits from 5 to 8

** Aresden and elvine Spawn max number changed from 261 to 600

*** Cats and Rabbits removed from aresden and elvine.

Thanks

Helbreath Nemesis Staff.

The new gardens will kill the game, now people have no reason to come out of town because the spawn is so big that the hole town can level there and ML, IB etc would be empty, BOORING.

Guest gusxp

MUY NAIS!

pobre, banearon al gato de juan

The new gardens will kill the game, now people have no reason to come out of town because the spawn is so big that the hole town can level there and ML, IB etc would be empty, BOORING.

Not really, you get better exp and better drops from IGs with out taking any damage.

Also IGs drop Ice series items (example, IE Neck)

Remember we dont have Raid time from monday to tuesday because they wanted us to lvl some in peace... dont know if the raid time will be increased or not.

The garden spawn must be increased, it was too low for a High exp server. We are not lvl 110 wars/mages trainning there.

Also the amount of mobs was too low because the map usually stucked with a LOT of Unicorn, and you need to kill Unicorns to let the map spawn other mobs (And nobody kill them)

I checked and perhaps is too much the current amount.

-------

Farjat, me parece que 800 es mucho, esta hasta las bolas jaja

550 quedaria bien.

Not really, you get better exp and better drops from IGs with out taking any damage.

Also IGs drop Ice series items (example, IE Neck)

Remember we dont have Raid time from monday to tuesday because they wanted us to lvl some in peace... dont know if the raid time will be increased or not.

The garden spawn must be increased, it was too low for a High exp server. We are not lvl 110 wars/mages trainning there.

Also the amount of mobs was too low because the map usually stucked with a LOT of Unicorn, and you need to kill Unicorns to let the map spawn other mobs (And nobody kill them)

I checked and perhaps is too much the current amount.

-------

Farjat, me parece que 800 es mucho, esta hasta las bolas jaja

550 quedaria bien.

Le puse 600 no 800 encima!!!

A mi tambien me parece que quedo medio zarpado. Capaz el numero es 450 ches

Ponele 400 entonces jaja

De paso hay que arreglar el Ogre Elv de ML, historicamente siemrpe fue una cagada ese pit a diferencia dle ogre ares. Porque siempre se traban en varios lugares.

Clops ares y Elv me fije, y como ahora no se traban los clops esta demasiado facil para entrenar con mago y medio complicado con war. Capaz que hay que dejarlo en 6 o volverlo a poner en 5.

dejalo asi mati, son lvl180 los pibitos....

taria muy sarpdo que arreglen ogre pit elv =O

y ya que estan pongan hc en toh3

Saludos

ya le pase a farjat las coord del ogre.

garden esta muy zarpado, los wars no pueden entrenar ni en party jaja

Igual hay que ver cuando entrenen y maten un tiempo y aparescan Unis, hay va a estar mas tranquilo el Garden.

De todos modos, habria que bajar la cantidad.

Hay HC en las semillas, solo q estan lureados.

no los encontre.....buscalo con tu Je Eme y deslurialos XD

y ya que estan arreglando cosas , arregla la cuenta trulala asi puedo postiar con esa -.-

para cuando el evento busca la copa tripero??

Ese evento esta bueno, no gana nadie. Ya que no los triperos no tienen ninguna copa.

Los HC estan!

En la semilla de la izq esta el hc lureado.

En el del centro nome fije, pero por lo menos estaban las GG en las semilla.

En la semilla de la derecha esta el HC.

Ya me fije con el GM, no lo puedo deslurear porque por ahi alguno se paso 1 hora lureando todo para entrenar tranquilo matando DE, asi que deslurealo vos =P

No puedo arreglar tu cuenta de foro, soy Mod, no Admin del foro.

Abrazo.

taria bueno tambien que en dc map cuando te da conection lost no aparwscas en ares, si no en la entrada a dc , eso taria bueno, lo mismo en Bf para huntear

lo de ogre elv estaria una masa

Ya me fije con el GM, no lo puedo deslurear porque por ahi alguno se paso 1 hora lureando todo para entrenar tranquilo matando DE, asi que deslurealo vos =P

Abrazo.

respuesta correcta

a lurearrrrr

I would like to announce some changes Squall[GM] asked and i consider he is right.

From now on.

*Fixed Dungeon 2 Clops and Stone Golem Pits for better spawn because monsters was getting stucked. And increased spawn for pits from 5 to 8

** Aresden and elvine Spawn max number changed from 261 to 600

Thanks

Helbreath Nemesis Staff.

Clops spawn donw a little now pit dont stuck but there was too muchs.

i was meaning aresden and elvine GARDENS sry i forgot and i lower it to 400 as it5 was ALREADY too much.

I dont miss the stupid cats and rabbits!

and sorry for the guy that was hunting ant legs in town. To disable Cat and rabbits i disabled all randoms :( u got pit on farm :)

Thats all for today

Night.

Guest gusxp

taria bueno tambien que en dc map cuando te da conection lost no aparwscas en ares, si no en la entrada a dc , eso taria bueno, lo mismo en Bf para huntear

lo de ogre elv estaria una masa

el primer post que coincido con alguien con retraso mental

mucha gente por problemas de lag,etc le tira connection lost , y capaz estan tratando de huntear en dc o infierna, no tira para que se coman todo un viaje de vuelta

Hmm by disable the random in town you also make the orcs in town quest impossible unless you make an orc pit in town.

And for some reason the gaurds are straying to the slime pits.

Cats n rabbit = bump bump bump bump bump.

But, can you stick to english or smth, when i read the 2 first words of a sentence in that language i get a headache :s

kewl. any post comes from farjat. youll get a conversation going on. those are minor updates and good ones. farjat will / or has already reduced spawn rate in gardens. bunnies are sweet but they are on the way. try to live without bunnies and cats plx. and dont comment my post. its not necessary.