Sign in to follow this  
volvo2

Rightious Weapons Don't Work :(

I know that we cannot check reps but...

test one:

I made 2 new wars ares and elv and tested rightius sabre dmg.

Than...

test two:

I made ares char 10 times crim so that gives -100 rep

than i made elv char with rep +1 and I attacked ares char (one with minus reps) with rightoius sabre difference between these two players is 101 reps so that would give elv char +10 dmg but...

dmg was the same as in test one.

test three:

I took old elv char with at least 100+ rep and attacked ares char with -100 reps and dmg was the same...

is there sth wrong with rightious weapons, or with reps? Is it possible for gms to test this and what is more fix it? maybe test kloness and rightoius stuff?

ill give u a clue.

rep goes from -9999 to 9999. If pass. It goes back to 0.

but the chars born with +500 rep

That doesnt change the fact that rightious weapons dont work... or maybe I must have 100 more rep than opponent to hae +1 dmg and 1000 more rep to have 10+dmg? Maybe u can tell us how rightious weapons work or dont work on this server.

ill give u a clue.

That doesnt change the fact that rightious weapons dont work... or maybe I must have 100 more rep than opponent to hae +1 dmg and 1000 more rep to have 10+dmg? Maybe u can tell us how rightious weapons work or dont work on this server.

They are working. Just u need Much More rep to get damage as just born players already have 500

ill give u a clue.

Im sure you need more than 100 reps to get +1 damage to a right weap.

ill give u a clue.

Im sure you need more than 100 reps to get +1 damage to a right weap.

In original server 10 more reps than your enemy gives u +1 dmg, 100 more reps gives u +10 dmg and that is max dmg... so if u have 1000 more reps than your opponent u still get +10 dmg

****Edit***** <--- piont number 47

http://www.gamefaqs.com/computer/doswin/file/571588/18839 <--- VII. Frequently Asked Questions

Ok Farjat u dont belive me... tomorow I will make my ares char crim 100 times so he will have like -500 rep ( +500 - 1000= -500) and if the dmg will be the same then if u will tell me that I need more reps difference to get more dmg than i will sell all rightious weapons to shop and stop tradeing reps coz they simply don't work.

See u guys tomorow. I will let u know if rightiuos weapons are useless in this server

Try to not link webs with Macros and cheating stuff.

After you get a char with -500 rep, try to hit him with a char with +500 rep, then pass the right weapon to the -500 rep char and hit the +500 char.

Take notes of 30 first hits.