Sign in to follow this  
Lucanesti

Alright, Lets Play A Game.

I Hate when ppl use my forum for personal reasons. So lets put something to this topic so i dont have to delete it.

Luca, i dont care what ppl thing about who and how.

I am a person that bases on facts, usually when a trouble cames, i dont try to fix the moment, i try to fix forever. Thats why nemesis still alive.

Now i will explain something.

Theres 2 ways of hosting a HB server

1) group of kids, with dsls or cables, downloading shit files and opening Fruit HB

2) Get a $300/month dedicated host, original files, web on another dedicated host = Nemesis

Its obvious what we have right?

Kids server have to deal Dos attacks.

Nemesis server just get on phone with company, they get an expert on firewall, and they cuts attacker *censored* from the 300K us$ router they have, then they call back and sayd, hey bro, its fixed, and reported to spamcop to get trace and ISP cut his balls out. And offered us for free a dedicated router on our server if the problem Persists. I love this guys, they are pros.

Sexy pays for it just for love to game and she never asked for something in exchange. We have a donation sistem but we do not pull ppl to donate. We are the only server where a Donation is not a Buy.

So please u all, stop fooling around and bring more ppl i want to see huge heldenians! And check Heldenians and Crusade Scoreboards. :P

Farjat

Off topic:

Ur from Ohio? MANG, im From Louisiana,

LSU WILL KICK OHIO STATES A$$ in the championship game on Monday. BET!!

ON topic.

Farjat pwns all.

OSU > Patriots.

Farjat, I for one never disrespected the financial and time invested in this server on the service level and we all know this server is on a higher level then most others.

Im not the one doing the attack, reason this topic was made, smart people agreed, and farjat said move on, lock this perhaps?

This Post seemed like Pointless bickering until farjat finally added something of Worth to it.

I Wish you guys would realize that all your bitching and complaining about this and that is What hurts the server.

Not some kid trying to attack a Professional Host.

Get in the Game, and Dammit.... GET ALONG!

B)