Players/gms Logs

27 members have voted

1. 1. Should we see GMs LOG?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Should we see players LOG?

• Yes
    • No

Before it get closed by a GM who could not like this idea... read it.

Time ago farjat thought an Idea wich he didnt ran it.

Was about showing the Logs from the GMs and Players at a main web (here could be helbreathnemesis.com/GMLOG , helbreathnemesis.com/PPLLOG )

Why? there are a lot of player willing to help and looking for a fair server. Also if you suspect anything (lammer or w/e), you just can go there and read LOGs lines for hours =P

Players (everyone) could check the LOGs at the web and if see anything ilegal from a corrupt GM (im not saying there is one now, but soon or later at every server you find one =P ) we could report him.

At the same time we could see if a player is lamming, dupeing, cast hacking, stealing accounts, etc.

Is really usefull because most of ADMINs are really busy to check LOGs wich take a LOT of time, and in this away everyone could help if they are willing to.

Of course we could only see the items move (drop<-give/drop), the kills,char name, etc

And we CANT see the LOG chats, the 100% of the IP number (not the last 3 ones)

partys (power lvling), Tps, and etc are not really important and will increase the lines X3... so better to not have them at the logs.

Well, just vote and explain your opinion.

PS: The only problem is we need someone to code a program wich filter the main LOG.

From a security stand point this is suck which is my only beef with this. IT is the same for the top lists and who won the war stuff, the more access to the outside of the game the more holes in the game you make.

and that is all I got to say about that.

From a security stand point this is suck which is my only beef with this. IT is the same for the top lists and who won the war stuff, the more access to the outside of the game the more holes in the game you make.

Agree.

I would like to see only ek logs available in forums, so lamming could be stopped right away if it happens, admins and GM's are supposed to take care of other illegal things hapening in server

Yes guason but is not so easy as it sounds.

I am making it, but is not as easy as post the txts to see.

I am migrating full log sistem to Mssql to get logs in real time in web.

This will be available for players only for EK logs at a beggining.

But this will still taking long with code.

Traduccion pls

juli, como te falta medio cerebro no creo que entiendas

pero lo que quiere decir mati,, es que farjat tuvo una idea hace banda, que era la de publicar los logs de gms y de los players en una pagina para que cualquier persona tenga acceso a verlos, para ver si hay gms q editan

o lammers como vos, o duppers, inclusive como vos

asi que estas hasta las manos!!! jajajajjajaja

igual farjat dice que es jodido hacer eso , pero lo esta haciendo

Excelent idea, I agree 100% :)

But I must ask, what about chat logs?, I mean chat logs can be very usefull to see who is doing something wrong, but those might be overwhelmed with useless stuff and silly talk.

i dont get ur point

and i agree with guason i mean, ppl can say accs/pw in chats and lots other things i think u cant just show ppl it

if there were a way to make an npc like in the church who would hold the top 10 lists for levels and eks that would be more secure, then the ek logs of who killed who could be spoken like an ek announcer only in the off ware house by a bartender that would keep those things internal and remove all security risk