Sign in to follow this  
SexyBitch

My Sons Char Please Read This Notice

ok this is to all the players that play my game as you all know my son plays and has always played and loved this game.

as part of his christmas i told him i would give him 2 items he has now said what items he wants and i have agreeed to them and also told farjat.

i will give him these 2 items and 3 zems only after that if you kill him and the items drops and you get they are yours,

i wont need to say the items as you will all see them, all i will say they are not a medusa or xbade items.

so good luck to you all.. and good luck to my son keeping the items..

Sexy

Hmmm

acutally i can't see why he should have those itenz ..

If it's pwnage itenz, isent it kinda unfair for us then ?

I complete understand thats it's your server and all that, totaly respect for it.

But okay, you said it waesent medu or x swords .

Well anyways, gonna be fun :-)

Let him be elv plx ..

Can somebody lend me a 180 war with 59 int?

i need to chase somebody!!

Lend me an elv if hes ares, please!

BTW, whats the deal with shaggnuts blood sword? And did tyrone give him sex change pot? Where has he gotten merien plate W? Merien neck? ;)

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Dont complain. This is her server, she can do what ever she wants. Playing such a nice server for a free should be enuff.

Skyas:

M plate comes from PJ, and he traded most of hes stuff. Sex change pot comes from Tyrone. Merien neck from magazo (i think). Blood sword is fromt he event Sexy hold with the abbadons ..

ok this is to all the players that play my game as you all know my son plays and has always played and loved this game.

as part of his christmas i told him i would give him 2 items he has now said what items he wants and i have agreeed to them and also told farjat.

i will give him these 2 items and 3 zems only after that if you kill him and the items drops and you get they are yours,

i wont need to say the items as you will all see them, all i will say they are not a medusa or xbade items.

so good luck to you all.. and good luck to my son keeping the items..

Sexy

My entire guild will chase him all over the maps :D

Tyrone become in the Publiz enemy n?1 in nemesis now

jajajajaj :D

Guest OhKKK

"For Christmas, I decided to give Nemesis a unbalanced game"

Atleast its out in the open now at the beginning.

Why dont we just raise the level limit to 400 and 2000x exp and make slimes drop hammer. Why be a low rate legit low drop server when you give items out? When you let a extremely well known power abuse have power again?

Between this and me being stuck in Elvine with STD I dont think I want to stay much longer then the short time I have.

CONGRATS TYRONE!!! TELL US WHAT YOU GOT so I know if I want to chase you

BTW guys he hunts in d4 and infernia b ;)

I dont see this as unbalanced in that tyrone will keep the items on him and if he drops them then he drops them Just so he could have the fun of being chased.

"For Christmas, I decided to give Nemesis a unbalanced game"

Atleast its out in the open now at the beginning.

Why dont we just raise the level limit to 400 and 2000x exp and make slimes drop hammer. Why be a low rate legit low drop server when you give items out? When you let a extremely well known power abuse have power again?

Between this and me being stuck in Elvine with STD I dont think I want to stay much longer then the short time I have.

Hmmm

acutally i can't see why he should have those itenz ..

If it's pwnage itenz, isent it kinda unfair for us then ?

I complete understand thats it's your server and all that, totaly respect for it.

But okay, you said it waesent medu or x swords .

Well anyways, gonna be fun :-)

Let him be elv plx ..

Give her a breake...is his son, she put all the money so you can play for free and is just a pair of items.Just play and have fun if you see his son in the game just recall or ignore him is not a big deal,isnt it? ;)

PD:Or you can even try to kill him! lol

Dejate de hinchar las pelotas loco si queres que esto levante no edites al pibe ese a dos manos le tiro 18 crit con bbh y le pego como mucho 9 y anda con Zwand y aparece 180 de un dia para el otro despues quieren que la gente juege aca.

PD: Soy Luzbelito sigo baned en foro.

Rada as i said (maybe i explained it wrong).

"I complete understand thats it's your server and all that, totaly respect for it.

But okay, you said it waesent medu or x swords "

So what tha hell. :)

Hes ares so thats fine :)

Hope that was better :)

sexy this is'nt fair to the rest of us, that cancellation was running the whole the crusade today, at least 30 people died because of that spell, please take it away it just is'nt fair, i am pretty sure most of Elvines would agree with me

please do us all a favor and take it away PLEASE

Alright cance comes from a liche drop so its completely legal, so please dun ask to take it out cuz its owner earned it fair

Yea...just like many many many things he had in the past have been legal.... :sleep:

Liches have like 0.001% chance of dropping cancellation manual. Do you really believe that story? just cause he says so, it doesn't make it truth