Sign in to follow this  
wutafreek

Request To The Gms

So we had one HC summoned in town today, amongst other monsters like Barlogs, Nizies, and the like, and here's what happened.

After a while of chasing, we manage to box it.

IPB Image

We kill it, and I jump on the drop so I can food it.

IPB Image

This happens.

IPB Image

Violador goes to jail, DeMoNz jumps the drop, and jacks it.

Now he claims it was an m.shield, but he picked it up before anyone got to see, so no one really knows what it was. He refuses to food it.

I come here to make a request, of no more HC's or TW's or any monster above in town any more.

Why? Because Elvine can't get along right now, and they can go elsewhere for their rares, and I know Hunter has promised before to stop summoning them, if this kept happening. (It was NEWBIT@H summoning today)

Guest OhKKK

Agreed.

Im also sick of Annhillation thinking they run the place and get to decide who parties with who.

Agreed.

Im also sick of Annhillation thinking they run the place and get to decide who parties with who.

Actually, they are STD Strip to Die guild now.

Still the same retards though. :glare:

Wait, what? No more summons cause of a retard player?

Guys hb is one of the games that has the dumbest people on earth, just cause an idiot jacked the drop, is no reason for no more summons. You will have retards in both towns, in every guild, and in most hunts, and in every part of the game. :blush: :P

In aresden it was all done in peace, everybody co-operating and drops were fg'd. Whateva! Annihilation / STD is full of utterly and stunninly stupid ppl.

They ruin other players huntings, even if they are from same town.

They jack off drops.

They steal exp.

They TPabuse in sades.

Imo, they are the worst pests in the history of this server. Tridente was just full of noobs. These guys are insanely rude and noobs.

wuta i really admire u and that still remains ppl at HB like u, who dont care having summons and drop if retarded players fck all; ya STD/annihilation are retarded, noobs and cowards 100% agree that; also agrees skyas, ares hunt was kinda good, so wuta if u want sometime to do a hunt between ares and elv whisp demenester or Debso, not sure if allbody will cooperate but we can try :P .

PD: Anihilation noobs recallers, came to elv to try to show power, result= Abuela boxed at D1 and dropped df10 neck, magoo and Assasin recalled ---------> NOOOBS :D

Guys hb is one of the games that has the dumbest people on earth, just cause an idiot jacked the drop, is no reason for no more summons. You will have retards in both towns, in every guild, and in most hunts, and in every part of the game. :blush: :P

Con que motivo le vas decir idiota a un flaco que consiguio un mshield. Mostrame las reglas donde dice que los drops de un summon event tienen que ser foodeados entre los participantes de la hunt. Acaso esta mal sacar provecho de donde podes. Claro , a vos te falta la viveza seguro.

In aresden it was all done in peace, everybody co-operating and drops were fg'd. Whateva! Annihilation / STD is full of utterly and stunninly stupid ppl.

They jack off drops.

They steal exp.

They TPabuse in sades.

Imo, they are the worst pests in the history of this server. Tridente was just full of noobs. These guys are insanely rude and noobs.

Show me the rules. Show me where it says that we can kill ares or elvs. Where its says that we can use tp at sade. This is bullshit, pure and quite simply ridiculous bullshit.

wuta i really admire u and that still remains ppl at HB like u, who dont care having summons and drop if retarded players fck all; ya STD/annihilation are retarded, noobs and cowards 100% agree that; also agrees skyas, ares hunt was kinda good, so wuta if u want sometime to do a hunt between ares and elv whisp demenester or Debso, not sure if allbody will cooperate but we can try :P .

PD: Anihilation noobs recallers, came to elv to try to show power, result= Abuela boxed at D1 and dropped df10 neck, magoo and Assasin recalled ---------> NOOOBS :D

Its easy, if we know that are ares ppl hunting, we gonna go stop them. Should i care if any elv, in this case the looser of wutafreek, its there?. We saw ares. We attack them. We kill them.

If u kill AbuelA in box, that mean u were at least 8, why u talking so much, when we are more than u , u all recall. And now u come here to lie. FU

Any guild want a clan arena?

I dont like most of them, but some of them play really good.

What is on the ground have no owner, doesnt belong to anyone.

is up to the one who picked it to food it or not.

Is lamme, but not ilegal.

I agree what most you guyz say, personally i dont like STD guild, i hav many confrontations with them spanish/english. They play ruthless, they take no prisoners - i admire this alot. You where obviously outnumbered wuta, you should hav taken a back seat, and used diplomacy- by you standing on the drop you basically asked for an *censored* whooping. what u expect from a pack of dogs?

If u kill AbuelA in box, that mean u were at least 8, why u talking so much, when we are more than u , u all recall. And now u come here to lie. FU

Actually, you can box with 2 people in D1 so it doesnt require 8 to box a char.

Con que motivo le vas decir idiota a un flaco que consiguio un mshield. Mostrame las reglas donde dice que los drops de un summon event tienen que ser foodeados entre los participantes de la hunt. Acaso esta mal sacar provecho de donde podes. Claro , a vos te falta la viveza seguro.

They jack off drops.

They steal exp.

They TPabuse in sades.

Show me the rules. Show me where it says that we can kill ares or elvs. Where its says that we can use tp at sade. This is bullshit, pure and quite simply ridiculous bullshit.

Its easy, if we know that are ares ppl hunting, we gonna go stop them. Should i care if any elv, in this case the looser of wutafreek, its there?. We saw ares. We attack them. We kill them.

Any guild want a clan arena?

Aca no hablamos de reglas. Creo que todos quieren decir que hay un cierto modo de comportarse en la misma ciudad. Si t volves loko por un drop es que mucho de hb no sabes. LA verdad yo hace mucho no mato summons en la cuidad por que me rompe las bolas tener que ver como se matan por un drop de mierda. Yo simplemente si uqiero un drop salgo con mi guild y hunteo. Es mas facil y rapido

Repito no es ilegal, pero es aventajar a mucha gente que coopero. No es ilegal pero esta mal.

Ares gets along just fine. there was no arguments or fights over whose items it was, and every 1 works together to kill the summon and takes part in the FG.

wuta like zariel said, when u take control like that and stand on drop and say things like " fag im going to food it" or All get away ILL pick up drop. some ppl just cant stand ppl taking control like that. and it makes them wanna defy u.

La viveza pasa por saber compartir. Si por un mshield vas a cagar a toda tu city, no esperes un amp salvador cuando te esten blizzeando :)

Y si cagas a todo el pueblo, dentro de poco todo el pueblo te va a cagar a vos ^_^

Actually, you can box with 2 people in D1 so it doesnt require 8 to box a char.

u can do it, but i think they were on a 1 min rush, they stop at d1 , and play from there. U cant kill AbuelA in a box of 2 in 1 min.

i going to look into this i like a fair server and thats not fair he may find the item del in his bag give me a few days

i will also ask the GMs to keep an eye on this the next time they summon a NPC

Sexy

i going to look into this i like a fir server and thats not fair he may fiond the item del in his bag give me a few days

Sexy

Hum sexy I don't think it would be wise to get the nem goverment involve :lol:

the post was more for trashing the guild... :blush:

I didnt even know Tyrone had a GM character back.

I cant see stopping all summoning because of a few morons. Next time, someone kill them before the item drops.

' date='Dec 26 2007, 09:19 PM' post='197771']

I didnt even know Tyrone had a GM character back.

I cant see stopping all summoning because of a few morons. Next time, someone kill them before the item drops.

why should elvs would waste rep and 3 mins at jail cuz of STD kids? :P

La viveza pasa por saber compartir. Si por un mshield vas a cagar a toda tu city, no esperes un amp salvador cuando te esten blizzeando :)

Y si cagas a todo el pueblo, dentro de poco todo el pueblo te va a cagar a vos ^_^

Claro esa viveza te va a llevar lejos. Por un mshield no pasaria 3 mins en jail, pero no soy vidente, asi que no se que podia caer del hc. Exactamente por eso pienso siempre tratar de que uno de mi guild consiga el dorp. Y si te pensas que espero un amp salvador tuyo, estas muy equivocado, prefiero morirme.

i dont like the fact that they did that because its just sad but also that you are my gm, they are noobs, and to think of it they did jack it but in the Planed way. Lol..Still >.< >.<

I hate ppl summoning everywhere (sry Hunter)

What i dream is a server with a schedule to follow. Fixed day for event, etc. And no Prices, just some summons hard to kill and get exp.

NOBODY must have an item out of normal playing.