Sign in to follow this  
~Silent~

Assasin, Tp Abuser And Puller

Ok well... I was just chasing BlueBerry and Assasin with pierro in dungeon, we killed BlueBerry and abit later I got Assasin parad, 3 crits and woom he was gone.. This happened 3 times now, once with Zoro, also in dungeon got him parad and he pulls, log back and pulls again... Also in sade Assasin tp'd from me 4 times, which is abuse.

This is totally bullshit, I hate pulling and abusing.. if you are about to die thats YOUR fault and you are supposed to die, its part of the game. chathistory down there to proove this.. GM please do something abt this!

IPB Image

Ok well... I was just chasing BlueBerry and Assasin with pierro in dungeon, we killed BlueBerry and abit later I got Assasin parad, 3 crits and woom he was gone.. This happened 3 times now, once with Zoro, also in dungeon got him parad and he pulls, log back and pulls again... Also in sade Assasin tp'd from me 4 times, which is abuse.

This is totally bullshit, I hate pulling and abusing.. if you are about to die thats YOUR fault and you are supposed to die, its part of the game. chathistory down there to proove this.. GM please do something abt this!

IPB Image

If he is a recaller or dcer, GM cant do nothing... He/She is a coward and if she dun like dieing, well its him/her problem...Some ppl are honorably and die if got paraed, some ppl recalls or invi. No one can do nothing, dun chase her anymore, now u know he/she is coward and wont give ek...

Inv is ok recall is lame way to escape but its ok too, those are part of the game.. but pulling your wires aint part of the game, and it should be punished in case it can be aprooved like this 1 can.. if not Ill start doing it too.

hello, im Assasin.

I dont like ppl who talk and talk ,but dont know what they are talkin about.

Today in d1, i get Forced recall.

I dont want to write anymore cause my english is so poor so , i will rigth in spanish.

Ruutu, hoy en d1, no fue pull ni dc, fue Forced Recall, o sea que una vez que pasan 15 minutos que entre al d1, me recolea a Elvine ok?.

I didnt pull, not today, not yesteardat, and during the sade i use de TP once....ONCE..why dont u ask all ur Noobs mages of ur guild who took the same resource when i was chasing them?.

men, u talk talk talk and i hear...: bla bla bla bla

Well u told me you shut down client which is same as pulling, I think it was Zoro with me and he has prolly more ss's I just have the 1 where you tell me you pull... I was only1 from my guild playing sade today, Deegu played for a moment and then logged off and I can swear that none in survivors abuses tp... if you got forced to recall why you were not connected? There is alot more ares that can proove you been pulling from them.

I think the sade teleporting should have the same limitations that recall has. Would be nice if you couldn't do it when in enemy town.

I think the sade teleporting should have the same limitations that recall has. Would be nice if you couldn't do it when in enemy town.

Sounds great i will try to add it.

Silent just ignone him next time and dont fight him.

sismec i dont care what u think about his family, next time i see this atitude from u again u are ip banned from forum and game.

Estos pibes le dicen pull cuando te da lag son re salames dejen de llorar y juegen tranquilos.

Aprovecho asi no posteo denuevo si sacan el raid time en la semana saquene el pit de rudolf sino es un embole no hay nadie fuera de las citys y se pone re aburrido.

PD: Soy Luzbelito tengo mi acc del foro baned.

farjat, el tp que solo se pueda hacer desde dentro de los building (shop, wh, ch, bs, command, mt, gh). Ya que se abusa tanto cuando estan en la city contraria como cuando estan en su propia city.

hey, i lized a Mage W with yellow cape and he abused the TP, Is Deegu a mage W? =P

Sounds great i will try to add it.

Silent just ignone him next time and dont fight him.

sismec i dont care what u think about his family, next time i see this atitude from u again u are ip banned from forum and game.

disabling entering enemy buildings would be great 2 farjat u should try that also would be greatly appreciated

I been thinking about a way to stop pullers dead cold, if a person is sudenly disconected their char stays in location for the full 10 second count down, if the count is intruppted by being hit it starts again. this means of course the player cant log back in until their char gets a full 10 second count down.

In essance a pull would mean that person gives away an ek.

the side effect is if a person lags out while fighting mobs which for the most part does not happen offen enough to be considered a danger. After all any good player knows what killer lag looks like.

farjat can this be looked into as a fix for the who shut down client pull thing?

elguason: I believe he is mage (W), Ill tell him not to do it again

farjat: thanks, 10sec tp time sounds great.. I rly hope u can do it

khelben: Nice idea :D.. also hope this could be done =)

At HB USA it is disabled to enter at enemy building, right?

But i dont see it really bad or an important issue, since is like recalling... and after all is "part" of this game even when it sux sometimes.

Khelb, there is no way to detec when someone has pulled or his Internet shut down (happens a lot in some countrys). the only way to know is when you see someone pulling with your own eyes.

Unfortunatly we cant design a system to avoid the pulling... only an experencied(at hb) GM can take an action with a puller when he see the pulling.

TP Abuse sux really bad, is like a DC HACK... you cant kill anyone who abuse it. The only way is to make the TP only enabled inside yor own Buildings.

I would rather suggest to make it a 10 or even 20 seconds of no damage for enabling teleportation(like scrolls).

I mean, the building thing is nice, but if u have to quickly teleport into ur base, u would have to frist recall, get into a building, and then go in. With 10 or 20 seconds, means that the person can go quickly, if he is not fighitng.

If u disable entering enemy buildings, then getting out of enemy town will not be that easy, so guilds won't be able to teleport in time.

I would rather suggest to make it a 10 or even 20 seconds of no damage for enabling teleportation(like scrolls).

I mean, the building thing is nice, but if u have to quickly teleport into ur base, u would have to frist recall, get into a building, and then go in. With 10 or 20 seconds, means that the person can go quickly, if he is not fighitng.

If u disable entering enemy buildings, then getting out of enemy town will not be that easy, so guilds won't be able to teleport in time.

King, how much time could take you to get into a building to tp? :S

At enemy town: get into a building (recall), then you have 4 from 5 recall tp next to a building, get inside the building (15 steps), and tp.

At your city: Recall and you will appear in one of 4 TPs nexto to a building.

With 10-20 seconds you are still giving them a way to recall at the enemy town, and from my opinion the only way to recall at an enemy town must be by force recall.

King, how much time could take you to get into a building to tp? :S

At enemy town: get into a building (recall), then you have 4 from 5 recall tp next to a building, get inside the building (15 steps), and tp.

At your city: Recall and you will appear in one of 4 TPs nexto to a building.

With 10-20 seconds you are still giving them a way to recall at the enemy town, and from my opinion the only way to recall at an enemy town must be by force recall.

Yup elgua but u guys are also suggesting that entering enemy building should be disabled.

So, that means that the only way out of enemy town is going ml and recalling. That being the situation, then you ll have to run into ml, recall, get into a building and tp. That can take a few mins.

What I suggest is: if he is fighitng, then he wont be able to go, if he is not, he can go inmediatly.

Ur suggestion is good, but only if u don't implement the building thing :P

But i dont see it really bad or an important issue, since is like recalling... and after all is "part" of this game even when it sux sometimes.

I didnt suggest it :ph34r:

at my "example" i aslo talked about entering at enemy buildings Oo

Guest bateador

Te haces reply vos mismo que te fumaste matias :P

bue pero lo mencionaste :lol: :lol:

Voy a ser claro, si un personaje no quiere morir es valido que haga ?pull cable?, que haga recoll, que se tome un ticket a BI, que se meta en un edificio, que haga TP, que se tome 50 invi pots y haga DC mientras corre... Por que?, porque son cosas que el mismo juego te permite, y si el juego te permite entonces no debemos sancionarlas, si se quiere cambiar el TP para que solo se haga dentro de los edificios esta bien, pero en mi opini?n perder?a esa gracia de hacer TP apunto de morir o la calentura de que te lo hagan en la cara, este juego se vuelve aburrido cuando todas estas cositas que hacen de este un gran juego se van perdiendo, personalmente estoy totalmente en contra que se sancionen a los jugadores por tomar un rol de ?robar drops, meterse en supuestos ?PVP? 1 vs 1, matar gente de tu propia ciudad cuando entrena, etc.? porque justamente toman esos ROLES en un juego de ROL y las mismas reglas del juego te permiten estas cosas, como sigamos quit?ndole formas de jugar, pronto vamos a tener que estar pidiendo permiso para atacar a alguien o tirarnos AMP y la ?nica forma de atacar a un contrario va a ser en 1 vs 1 pidiendo permiso, en mi opini?n si este chico se quiere quejar o quiere hacer un berrinche y patalear porque le hacen TP en la cara esta bien, pero que venga a un foro a exigir que se le sancione a un personaje por tomar "las ventajas" que el mismo juego le da es un capricho sin sentido, si bien muchas veces es desalentador que te tiren un TP en la cara no tienen derecho a sancionar a alguien que lo haga, como tampoco si ?pullea? o hace DC en tanto no este usando ning?n HACK que le permita romper las reglas que el juego tiene.

Senchi.-

Voy a ser claro, si un personaje no quiere morir es valido que haga ?pull cable?, que haga recoll, que se tome un ticket a BI, que se meta en un edificio, que haga TP, que se tome 50 invi pots y haga DC mientras corre... Por que?, porque son cosas que el mismo juego te permite, y si el juego te permite entonces no debemos sancionarlas, si se quiere cambiar el TP para que solo se haga dentro de los edificios esta bien, pero en mi opini?n perder?a esa gracia de hacer TP apunto de morir o la calentura de que te lo hagan en la cara, este juego se vuelve aburrido cuando todas estas cositas que hacen de este un gran juego se van perdiendo, personalmente estoy totalmente en contra que se sancionen a los jugadores por tomar un rol de ?robar drops, meterse en supuestos ?PVP? 1 vs 1, matar gente de tu propia ciudad cuando entrena, etc.? porque justamente toman esos ROLES en un juego de ROL y las mismas reglas del juego te permiten estas cosas, como sigamos quit?ndole formas de jugar, pronto vamos a tener que estar pidiendo permiso para atacar a alguien o tirarnos AMP y la ?nica forma de atacar a un contrario va a ser en 1 vs 1 pidiendo permiso, en mi opini?n si este chico se quiere quejar o quiere hacer un berrinche y patalear porque le hacen TP en la cara esta bien, pero que venga a un foro a exigir que se le sancione a un personaje por tomar "las ventajas" que el mismo juego le da es un capricho sin sentido, si bien muchas veces es desalentador que te tiren un TP en la cara no tienen derecho a sancionar a alguien que lo haga, como tampoco si ?pullea? o hace DC en tanto no este usando ning?n HACK que le permita romper las reglas que el juego tiene.

Senchi.-

es valido

pero es stupid ^_^

Senchi.-

amen hermano!!!!

pasa que ultimamente los players aca estan un poco gays y se sienten tocadas.

personel i find this hole storIe to be bullshit for one how many arse run into a biuldin evryday to not die

not only that what about kor i dont know about you but he pulls his plug agiasnt nuts alone 4 times

i mean if ares dose it elv dose who cares its a never end cycle for you to bitch about cry about it in game and stop wasting time on this shit becasue its all the same from both end of the game retards

DEAL WITH IT! :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: