Sign in to follow this  
Hunter[GM]

Scavenger Hunt

Here is the list of items that must be collected to win the Scavenger Hunt.

The first player to collect ALL of these items before Saturday at 9pm will win the HP or MP berk.

This is how to win....collect all items and contact me in game. OR, if I am not around,

place them in your bag.

Go to a safe spot and lay the items on the ground.

Take a screen shot of all of the items and you in the screen shot.

This is only to be done if I am not in game and you dont want to risk waiting for me.

I am going to try to be in game as much as I can over the next few days.

Even if I am AFK...leave me a whisper that you have all of the items and wait for me to

contact you back.

If no one is able to collect ALL of the items....meet on Bleeding Island at 10am server time on Sunday

I will then go through each person's bags to check the items.

I am asking the GM staff to try and be around i case someone has met the goal and collected all items.

You may check in with any GM to claim the prize....not just me.

Groups can work together to win but they will only receive one prize.

Here is the list:

1- any demon alchemy part

2- 10 ogre teeth

3- 1 hellhound tongue

4- Any color carp fish

5- manu weapon or armor of any completion

6- 1 poison weapon

7- Merien stone

8- 5 cyclops leathers

9- 5 werewolf hearts

10- 5 troll claws

11- 1 hellhound leather

12- 5 blonde bars

13- 5 gold nuggets

14- 3 diamonds

15- 5 pumpkins

16- 5 watermelons

17- ms10 wand with cp%

18- statted shield

19- 5 fish of any kind

20- 1 mithral

BONUS ITEMS

Submit a bonus item and you can substitute it for any 3 items on the list

* unicorn alchemy part

* demon eye

* sex change potion

Good luck to everyone!

Submit questions on this thread and I will answer them

This is so difficult, maybe i wont participate :(

Sry Hunter..

Good Luck to all, special for elvine guys.

Bye.

.____. is easyer get the berk from hunt on ww or ogres than get a demon part

lawl...let the complaining begin.

this is about teamwork. of course its almost impossible to do on your own, thats why you should work with your guild to get the nice guild item. you can also hunt to trade for the parts that are hard to get O.o thats good for merchants, or people who need zems. give it a try, and whats the worst that could happen? you could trade the hard earned monster parts for a zem or two. i wish people would concentrate more on the big picture...its a challenge. you think your gonna get a HP or MP berk for free?

no more complaining, k thkz.

This is so difficult, maybe i wont participate :(

Sry Hunter..

Good Luck to all, special for elvine guys.

Bye.

.____. is easyer get the berk from hunt on ww or ogres than get a demon part

lawl...let the complaining begin.

this is about teamwork. of course its almost impossible to do on your own, thats why you should work with your guild to get the nice guild item. you can also hunt to trade for the parts that are hard to get O.o thats good for merchants, or people who need zems. give it a try, and whats the worst that could happen? you could trade the hard earned monster parts for a zem or two. i wish people would concentrate more on the big picture...its a challenge. you think your gonna get a HP or MP berk for free?

no more complaining, k thkz.

Yes man, u have reason, but its hard get 5 ppl on, to go hunt demons, and in my guild we dont have farmer, so cant get 2 or 3 items on list.

Its hard, but idk.

Thanks for ur words.

Bye.

wuta lucky bastard :P...

Congratz pal!

enjoy ur mp42 berk now! hope ull get some eks with it :D

nice event hunt..

i CANT wait till pvp event... i just CANT WAIT!!!

hunn... 1 question? will pvp event be NAKED?

Congratulations to wutafreek and his guild Rawr of Elvine.

They completed the scavenger hunt task in record time. Every item was accounted for and cleared.

Well done!

Easy? EASY?! That wasn't easy! We just happened to have several of the key items already. If I wasn't a pack rat, I doubt we would've won. ^_^

Anyways, thanks. It was fun switching between all my chars about 50 times just to acquire/trade for all the items and transfer them. :lol:

Already congratsed ya in game, had to say agn CONGRATS and how jelious i am! i was missing 3 peices and i only had 3 hours to gather with shag before i had to go to work, ( But i saw you and your team working hard to get it done) But after all im happy as hell you got it and not some doush :wub:

Wuta your tha man, and i think i remember the demon eye! was it from the demon me and you owned in pl?

Grats agn dude, next time hopfully will be better timing for me to give you a beter competition :D

i think it was a complet task... all skills had to be used on the scavegner... farming, fishing, manufacturing, but i think alchemy lasts... but anyway... it wasnt easy.... i remember having a demon meat and i used it on a pvp :P...

if i hadnt eaten i might won :P

Already congratsed ya in game, had to say agn CONGRATS and how jelious i am! i was missing 3 peices and i only had 3 hours to gather with shag before i had to go to work, ( But i saw you and your team working hard to get it done) But after all im happy as hell you got it and not some doush :wub:

Wuta your tha man, and i think i remember the demon eye! was it from the demon me and you owned in pl?

Grats agn dude, next time hopfully will be better timing for me to give you a beter competition :D

We did work really hard, even taking a short break from the crusade to hunt for items. :blink:

I don't think the demon eye was from PL, but it might've been...I really don't remember where I either of those demon parts. :lol:

We did work really hard, even taking a short break from the crusade to hunt for items. :blink:

I don't think the demon eye was from PL, but it might've been...I really don't remember where I either of those demon parts. :lol:

Yeah wuta, lol was the eye from the demon frost helped us clear from pl :lol:

I never asked did you pick Mp or Hp? ? Grats agn!